CNN used a screenshot from fallout 4 to depict the "Russian hackings"

CNN used a screenshot from fallout 4 to depict the "Russian hackings"
Seriously.

CNN realized they fucked up and took it down really quickly but I think the world isn't gonna let that slip to easily.

Lets say hypothetically that Russia did try to influence the election. If they did, the media right now is so mad they would be willing to go to war over it.
So in that same breath, if Russia did influence the election by exposing the democratic national conventions plot to influence the election, then why is the Media so mad about Russia and not the democratic national convention? They both tried to influence the election. It just so happens that one of those two didn't happen to try and influence the election the way the media wanted them too.

And thats only IF Russia even did hack the democratic national convention. No evidence has been provided whatsoever to back this claim up.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.in/bethesda-pokes-fun-cnn-using-fallout-3-screenshots-explain-russian-hacking-711013
forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2017/01/03/bethesda-should-make-russian-hacker-themed-fallout-4-dlc-after-cnn-gaffe/
youtu.be/GaizIm7CHbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're mom backed her claim up on this dick

Nice try, but that's a doctored image.

Oh I didn't know hillary supporters were still showing their faces around here

Trump won
Stay mad

bump

>implying mad
>goes through the trouble to post the following
>tries to get autists to believe shitpost with doctored image
>pretending to not be mad

CNN is fucking garbage teir news.
Honestly If i want to know whats going on in the world I coukd turn on CNN and just assume the opposite of whatever they are saying and I would be more informed than the average person

Is the image ake just like the medias pre election maps of the U.S.?

Bump

>cuck/shill

I don't remember the pre-election maps being an accurate representation of the final election results, or the pre-election maps being made by a single entity, or the pre-election maps being something that anyone should take as word of God. Surely, someone with a brain, as you so delicately implied, should be able to know when they're looking at bullshit.

So they were fake and misrepresented?
Thanks for agreeing with me.

>2017
>believing Hillary is still relevant
Wut

is it just me who first saw to the top right "NGIER and read it as "Niger"?

It's from fallout 3 you headline reading non gamer pseudo intellectual faggot

Nah man, I saw that too.
Their next story is gonna be that the russian hackers are wacist n homophobik

It's clear who's really responsible

I like the fact that your hubris makes you this proud of being this simple. It was a pre-election map. At what point does a prediction suddenly become a result? When the fuck would a prediction precede, or only result, in the final outcome? And then, how do you fake a prediction?

Do you want me to tell you that you got more brownie points? Pat your ass for being stupid?

If I understand correctly, they're saying Russia influenced the election by releasing damning information about the DNC.

So, the media's basically saying that Russia exposed corruption, which led stupid rednecks who don't understand that the corrupt behavior was carried out for their own good so they should just shut up and vote Democratic to instead vote for Trump because they're too dumb to know what's good for them.

Is this correct?

Good stuff.

But the predictions wern't just a tony bit wrong. I fI predict it's gonna rain tommorow and it just turns out to be cloudy then that is one thing. But If I predict it to be sunny and 80 degress out tomorrow and a fucking blizzard hits the town I probably shouldn't be making predictions. If my presictions are that bad then maybe just maybe there is some unfair bias behind what i am saying.
You fucking faggot

underated post.

Are you foriegn?
Your english is terrible.

Somebody made a fake photo so all the photos must be fake.
Sound logic.

i don't get why using the fallout screen is such a big deal. it was either a fallout fan sneakily putting it in there, or a intern that just googled imaged hacking screen

Answer the question anyway, rectal ranger.

Pretty sure its New Vegas

Especially when the democrats and media shill their predictions as if they are fact, trying to trick people into thinking Hillary had any sort of chance.

Agreed, those rat kid think everyone knows about videogames. i bet if the CNN where talking about mozart and post a photo of Vivaldi you would not notice.

This whole election was about propaganda and memes from both sides. I don't see why we're so mad about it now.

This. And it backfired on them big time.
The left tries to portray things as though "everybody thinks this way so you should too" even when litterally less then 1% of the population lives or thinks the way they portray the worldz

Zoz

It was so bad It didn't make sense
>rectal ranger
Wow what are you 12?

Fucking ngiers

They are still predictions. You predicting that it's going to rain tomorrow doesn't change what happens tomorrow; you can't fake a prediction, you can only make them, like you can make observations. Oh, woah, look at that shit. You can make observations, and be wrong, too. Weird.

There being a blizzard or some rainfall tomorrow doesn't mean anything. There's no magic law that bars you from making predictions if you're wrong all the time, that's fucking stupid and autistic. What I think you're trying to say, is that you're upset some people claimed that the world was one way, and only one thing was going to happen. That some people were treating a prediction as a series of events that already unfolded. And guess what? That's stupid.

You can continue to think silly shit, but I'd ask you to guess what it means. Stop being so simple.

This.

The media is saying that Americans only voted for Trump because Russia leaked damning information about the DNC. They feel that wasn't reason enough for people to vote for him, and that Hilary is a victim. Is this correct?

Define memes

It's unprofessional as fuck.
If I was trying to convince you that a volcano sprotued up in the middle of detroit I wouldn't use a google searched image of a volcanoe in a video game. Maybe I would use an actual photo of the volcano? Certainly not a screen grab of a volcano from a video game.

>bu-bu-but user they don't have any photos of the hacking.
Because they don't have any fucking evidence.

Here's one that won the presidency

So a meme is a person

Sure. I think that could be passed as a media narrative. But i think it is more so to cover their own asses for being corrupt themselves and trying to take the the spotlight off them and put it on someone else

I have a feeling that I'm talking to one now

Define person

>a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc. that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users.

literalfag

Thank you.

A meme

The image isn't real, user.

satan says so

>the original meaning is lost.
Kind of like "democratic republic"

Yup
And Bethesda's Fallout fb model replied in kind with an FO4 screenshot of a hack screen on a terminal saying it was a sneak preview of the new Mr. Robot season

I think you are missing the point here you fucking ball gargler. CNN did use a photo from the fallout series to cry to convince people their was a Russian hacking. Even bethesda made fun of CNN.

I don't have a problem with progpoganda, Donald Trumps dumb tweets just for more publicity. The point I'm making is about is using false predictions and recounts to create more political tension all while saying "we want a smooth transition of power". It's like when the entire enemy team quits in overwatch except for one guy. He can't possibly win, but he can make it much more tedious for you to win. It's the only move they have and it's pointless to cause so much unrest.

Going to need to back this one up, chief.

ibtimes.co.in/bethesda-pokes-fun-cnn-using-fallout-3-screenshots-explain-russian-hacking-711013

I was me you guise. I just wanted to show the world how much of a gamer gurl I am.

>taking this long to post a source
>not posting it in the OP
Goes to show how disingenuous this thread is.

>Litterally gets what you asked for a minute after you asked for it and starts grabbing in all directions for something to cling onto and cry about.
Go be a faggot somewhere else

>Go be a liberal somewhere else*

Go be somewhere else

Implying liberal and faggot arn't synonyms.

>crying about this
You can't tell me in good faith that the OP shouldn't have had that source to begin with. Otherwise, look how easy it would have been for me to shitpost.
Also
>Litterally
kek'd

most retarded nation in the world-USA

At least I won't be a faggot when I get there, more than you can say.

Yeah, I can actually. OP never said bethesda made fun of CNN he just said CNN did it. Which you refused to believe. Then once you asked for proof that bethesda made fun of CNN you got it and that confirmed what OP said as well. So you got your panties all wadded up because you were proven wrong. So now you are saying the equivalent of "I know I was wrong but OP is a faggot because he didn't prove me wrong sooner"
Which makes you a giant faggot.
Kill yourself

IT WAS HER TURN!

So, good faith, yeah?
>OP never said bethesda made fun of CNN
>he just said CNN did it
>he just said
Woah. I guess the OP shouldn't have backed up his claim after insinuating that the media wasn't backing up their claims.

>once you asked for proof that bethesda made fun of CNN
>you got it and that confirmed what OP said as well
Problem solved. It's almost as if that's what I was trying to do.
>So you got your panties all wadded up because you were proven wrong
Boo hoo, my world is over because someone gave me what I wanted them to give me. It's not fair!

Here's your participation medal.

This.

You didn't ask OP for any proof. You just whined like a little faggot.
I'm glad you agree that you were proven wrong though. You liberlas might stand to make a lot of progress of you did that more often.

>implying people didn't take the pre-election maps as "The Word of God"

>forgot that people were literally doing that for 2 weeks straight on Sup Forums prior to the election

kek

the US has always been provoking russia. putin speaks out and tries to restore relations with the US but the muricans just want to get rid of russia.

i bet they would dumb nukes and murder both you and me just to feed their insatiable hunger for more political power.

they are like cancer.

Trump won, America lost, get over it.

"It's her turn!"

According to you, this, in no way, is asking the OP for proof. Which is strange, because it seems like an open-ended invitation to "back this one up". Someone clearly went out of their way to do just that, and it doesn't look like it was OP. So, good job, but make note that it took some serious shitposting to get it to happen. I had to upset someone.

If you could get over identity politics, though, that would be even more great.

Doesn't make it right, does it?

forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2017/01/03/bethesda-should-make-russian-hacker-themed-fallout-4-dlc-after-cnn-gaffe/
Sure looks doctored, dumbass.

We were fucked either way.

Hillary was going to start a war with Russia.

Trump is going to slowly start a war with China, who will drag Russia into it. It'll start as a trade war and escalate.

I'm glad I'm old and fat. I won't have to go fight and die for muh cuntry.

You young faggots will be face down in the mud. :3

You're a little late, but at least you still did something.

Or possibly demonstrating the ease in which a fake picture could be made that you lead one to question the authenticity of the original post?

>"I had to do some serious shot posting"
Therein lies your problem. When you shit post nobody takes you seriously and it surely doesn't seem like you want to emgage in a mature political discussion so nobody is gonna do anything for you. Yet you made a simple post asking for proof and you got it very quickly afterwards.
I think the problem lies in you, not OP.
You fucking faggot

Trump has good relations with china, do you really think he had no business ventures within china and knows quite a bit about the culture? Whether or not he wants to start a trade war is up in the air, but parts of him are actually pretty acclimated to foreign relations with china on the business side so why do you think he will fuck up so poorly on the political side of it?

Here is the video you shit rat.
youtu.be/GaizIm7CHbc
Shows up at the 1 minute mark.
Stop thinking everything that disagrees with you is automatically false.
Fucking children on here

Think the narrative is that it was a factor, not the sole reason. For example, their also saying the RNC was hacked yet nothing was released on them. So if one side has their dirty laundry broadcast by an outside influence while the other does not, it becomes a factor. That's reasonable, right?

Ha! Why, because he researched an answer to a question?

Typical cuckservative.

That's just an old computer display, those aren't exclusive to the Fallout universe you fucking underage b&

hows your madam president doing?
oh right your butthurt because she lost.
damn
stay mad bitch boyo

You forget that the majority of people who visit Sup Forums aren't interested in a mature political discussion. Neither is anyone who is convinced that those with opposing opinions, or those who simply differ, are somehow the devil incarnate. They would much rather "yell" at them. And the rest are here to shitpost as well, so that does a lot of good for everyone. Eventually, some people bother to have a "mature political discussion", as much as that can even happen on a daily basis. But it rarely does any good, because it turns into a game of who demonize the other the fastest. Only rarely does it benefit everyone as a whole.

I deliberately shitpost in this thread, by insisting that the image was fake, in an attempt to provoke more thought than talk. But, as even you have shown, I didn't shitpost completely. Not everything I posted was low effort and counter-intuitive. I wanted these responses, because it serves to bring about talking points, by example. Like how many times you've called me a faggot. That's not shitposting, surely. And look, this reply is more text than
>You fucking faggot

I mean, think of how easy it is to trigger someone using low effort. People are so partisan these days. Are you telling me that violating their sensibilities, with intent, doesn't provoke people to get so butthurt and defensive, that they spill their inhibitions all over the thread?

Thats what i would say if I was proven wrong too

But but... isn't that what you did? Someone made fun of OPs post and it triggered you. Need a safe space?

I'm not arguing right/wrong. I'm pointing out how hilarious it was that liberals WERE literally saying "look at these graphs! look at these maps! you're an idiot if you think it will be different than this!" until they got blown out of the water on Election Day and now people are saying the same things as you "Oh, well. We weren't REALLY serious about all those polls and graphs and maps. You just took it the wrong way, duh." Sounds just like all those celebrities who swore they'd move to Canada if Trump got elected then not a single one left the country. Just impotent rage and nonsensical excuses.

>And thats only IF Russia even did hack the democratic national convention. No evidence has been provided whatsoever to back this claim up.

Russian cyber-warfare is some of the most advanced and well-funded in the world, and definitely one of the most aggressive, far surpassing America, probably only second to China. You can basically take it as fact that if they stood to gain from an attack on the DNC (and they did), that an attack occurred.

The question isn't whether an attack occurred (because one would've occurred, regardless of evidence) but whether the specific details reported are actually true, and are based on the evidence, rather than theory and supposition.

Trying to argue that an attack didn't occur is like saying Stuxnet wasn't done by the Israelis, that the Sony attack wasn't done by North Korea, or indeed the Estonian cyber attacks weren't done by Russia. You're an idiot if you say it, and the fact that there's no real (publicly available) proof positive of the actual truth is basically meaningless when the objectives are so transparent, and the resources required would absolutely need state backing.

>tl;dr: absence of evidence is not evidence of absence
>tl;dr is tl;dr: trust KGB niggers less than CIA niggers

So you are sayong you shit post because it brings about political discussion and solves problems?
And you are saying that is more efficient that having a mature political discussion?
Sure it is, you fucking faggot.
I don't care if you shit post but don't only shit post and then try to convince people it is ok.
You have contibuted nothing to this conversation other than shitposting and then trying to justify your shit posts after you were proved wrong

>I'm not arguing right/wrong

I'm sorry, but this is what arguing right and wrong looks like:
>liberals WERE literally saying
>look at these graphs! look at these maps! you're an idiot if you think it will be different than this!
>until they got blown out of the water on Election Day
>Oh, well. We weren't REALLY serious about all those polls and graphs and maps

It kind of seems like they were wrong in doing that, doesn't it? That's how it reads.

No actually, that isn't what i did at all.
No I don't need a safe space. Because I'm not a fucking faggot like you

I shitpost sometimes to bring about discussions that are more less inhibited and more honest, because when people feel threatened, they shut down and spill their guts in a passionate fury. And, it's more efficient than having a mature political discussion, because the possibility of doing so on a regular basis successfully is poor, and the chances that someone will be honest, and not appeal to authority or an audience, is low. The point of my shitposting was for someone to step up, and prove me wrong. The gaffe mentioned in the OP is old news. To mention it, and not provide a source, yet claim that said party never bothers to back anything up, seemed like poor form in my eyes. So, again, I went out of my way to compel someone to prove me wrong and kill any possible measure of doubt, because not every person actually vets their sources- and because fake news runs rampant in the public eye since the last decade. I've contributed enough to this thread as of this post. You're still marginally upset.

Ta-da.

I'm actually a giraffe typing this message out. You can't prove me wrong and if you try to do so I will use flawed logic to argue against you because it serves my political agenda. The abscene of evidence is not the evidence of absence (when you only heard that quote from the boondocks on adult swim) so I am a giraffe. Even though i have zero evidence to provide you with that i am a giraffe I am gonna need you to just trust me on this one. Oh and no i am not biased at all. Me saying that I am a giraffe is in no way a lie to convince you to think and act in a certain way. I am most certainly a giraffe and if you disagree with me you are a racist bigoted homophobic white male.