For what purpose?

For what purpose?

Good boy points

be fashionable in 2017

If you get enough of those, I hear you can get tendies...

Femdom usually

pics?

reach anal orgasm

Prostate orgasm

To keep my hands off of myself when daddy is fucking me

Only big cocks get to be hard.

This. BDSM and chastity has been around forever but this crap is like a badge for cucks to virtual signal their loyalty to feminists. I feel sorry for the dudes who post photos of themselves on the internet wearing those. In 5-10 years those guys are going to be unemployable.

>cocklocks
>unemployment
two opposite things

That doesn't even make sense. If you post a pic of yourself on the internet in a chastity device, it stays there forever. What if a future employer sees it. They'll probably not hire you because just the fact that the photo exists means that you make poor decisions and don't think ahead. There's some exceptions, but there's a real possibility this could happen

In the future everyone will be tolerant, even my employer.

This guy telling another guy he doesn't make sense for sayin bdsm chastity and unemployment are unrelated.

Seriously.

OMG We are living in a modern anti-sexist society. Respect LGBT-cuck right to wear cocklocks!

I.... what... has this got to do with feminism, it's just kinky

Those two aren't, but post pics of yourselves in these things does. Not judging, just being realistic

whi is this again? sauce?

>If you post a pic of yourself on the internet in a chastity device, it stays there forever. What if a future employer sees it.

If you're fucking stupid enough to post photos online in any sex context, with a name/face to be identified by, then you're a fucking idiot.

is a cock cage remotely different to a photo of you being fisted up the shitter? or being tied to a cross and having your balls whipped? or you screaming througha ballgag? or any of 101 other compromising situations?

of course not.

the cock-cage is irrelevant. its the photos which is identifiable being on the internet that's the problem there.

looks like the (german? swiss? something like that) trap who posts stuff on here going under the name Lola.

only reason I remember that is every time I see the threads with "lola here" I want to start posting classic Lolas like this.

people get judged by posting pics online? In England, or at least the people I know don't give a shit. 'oh you post nudes online... but can you still design my website?'

Stop talking about photos in the internet. It is the thread dedicated to cocklocks and photos with this great invention.