Trump: "Julian Assange has assured me that Russia did not interfere with America via cyber attacks. I believe him."

Trump: "Julian Assange has assured me that Russia did not interfere with America via cyber attacks. I believe him."

Without mentioning Obama or Hillary...
Why did YOU vote for Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/04/donald-trump-julian-assange-russia-wikileaks/96146350/
politico.com/story/2016/11/julian-assange-russia-john-podesta-wikileaks-230676
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because I am uneducated and bitter and white.

because I am overeducated and bitter and white.

because Trump totally hasn't been cucked by Russia or Israel (in particular).

muh freedums
muh jobs
muh freebies

Because something unmentionable was trying to become our president and I wasn't about to let that happen.

I voted Trump purely because liberals throwing tantrums amuses me. IDGAF about the actual politics.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/04/donald-trump-julian-assange-russia-wikileaks/96146350/

Trump says Assange told him that Russia had no involvement in the hacks. And Trump questions why "US intelligence seems to be building a case against Russia. Very strange!"

Look I think we can trust Trump and Assange you libcucked shills.

Trump's already saved America, and he hasn't even taken office yet.

Because we're gonna make America great again

piss up a rope you pencil neck libtards

politico.com/story/2016/11/julian-assange-russia-john-podesta-wikileaks-230676

“The Clinton camp has been able to project a neo-McCarthyist hysteria that Russia is responsible for everything,” Assange said. “Hillary Clinton has stated multiple times, falsely, that 17 U.S. intelligence agencies had assessed that Russia was the source of our publications. That’s false — we can say that the Russian government is not the source.”

>I voted Trump purely because liberals throwing tantrums amuses me.

lmao same

Yah, we already know it was a slav in their employ that 'totally' isn't the government.

trump is literally going to build a 1 mile high wall, bring back 1 trillion jobs and share syria with putin

america is going to be great again

more honest
more likely to retaliate to an assassinated US embassador

As a coastal liberal, I voted for Trump for his economic policies. I voted for GW Bush, too.

Ironically, even without an income tax, the middle class is headed for a tax increase. This will of course further decimate the red state welfare filth.

That makes me happy.

1. And no more medicare
2. no more Medicaid
3. no more social security
4. no more healthcare
5. no more disability

Trump's base (poor retards) are going to get fucked. Some have already woken up :)

/thread

I didn't and I won't vote in any future elections. They can't be trusted, politicians.

This.
>Russia hires dudes
>dudes are given cash for their work
>no one see's Russia's internal expenditures
>guys hack for them
>Russia claims it wasn't them

So you voted for the guy you didnt like and, even more, you think it was a smart move.
Are you fucking mentally retarded?

Oh right, you are a liberal...

oh that's right muh benghazis

because gw bush retaliated for all of the us embassadors killed under his watch... oh wait.

I made millions under bush. I'll make 10's of millions under Trump.

>and i'm the stupid one.

Because i hate liberals..

Thats right faggots i voted for someone because i hate the voters of the other party, not the party itself.

>mfw the GOP votes to dismantle the bipartisan ethics group

lmao god I love the GOP.

we hate you too. I imagine some day someone will put your kind up against a wall and paint it with your brains.

we'll see. oh yes. we shall see.

You, who presumably has millions and tens of millions more to make, are spending time on Sup Forums having a political debate with a bunch of retards.

I'm shitposting. Apparently you think the wealthy spend their time doing 'other things' 24/7. jet-setting, travel, exotic cars...

most of the time we're lazy just like you lower-middle-class welfare recipients. we're only human.

/thread

>Without mentioning Obama or Hillary...
>Why did YOU vote for Trump?

Because the thought of him being president was slightly less frightening than the thought of the other candidate being president.

well it's nice to see he's not trying to start a war with china, iran or kim jong bung.

I mean Hillary totally would have started wwiii, we'll be much safer with trump.