Feminist hate thread pls

feminist hate thread pls

Because I love that feeling -

nice trips and love from my mom

fag, ur mom will die of cancer

Sup Forumsros you guys suck today

thank

thanks for actually posting something instead of being a retard like everyone else

Finally somone posts a non-manhating feminist perspective. This is the kind of stuff I can somewhat agree that women have the shitty end of the stick with and it needs to be changed.

i don't care, my mom's a feminist anyway

How about feminist champion equal jailing sentences

>muh edgy "satanic" skirt pattern

Why do Democrats take these persons seriously

yo right? fucking women can get off easy having sex with their children, but when a man has cp on his computer but never has tocuhed a child, his life is over. fucking stupid

checked

Implying she was meant to be anything goes other then a cow

And also this because why not?

Wow

It is my privilege.

This has to be cp. It's too small to be an adult penis.

kek

Because they vote Democrat.

wat

Feminism is bad because it's an inconsistent ideology based on the idea that we need to advance women's needs above and beyond any other considerations.

There is no single, coherent stance behind it. It's about equal rights, yeah? Equal opportunities? Equal outcome? The answer changes depending on which will be most beneficial to women in each particular instance. So when it's about something like gender ratios in cushy office jobs, we need quotas to get 50:50 (or more accurately, 50% or more female) gender representation. What about gender ratios for sewer workers, garbage collectors, heavy industry market? Nope, that's just fine, all we need there is equal rights!

Women are in their twenties and have all the power when it comes to sex? Why, they should have as much sex as they like and nobody should be allowed to even question it, that's slut shaming! Women who are in their thirties and are rapidly losing their looks and ability to get hot men to care about them? Gee, men just need to man up and stop being manchildren in their man-caves!

And so on, you cannot expect me to support an utterly inconsistent and hypocritical special snowflake group like this, and I cannot take anyone seriously who does.

Feminism is fucking cancer, and should be eradicated as soon as possible.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than yours.

wouldnt mind supporting that

that`s a liberal: like a leftists, but without the econonics

They love to throw the dictionary definition of feminism at na-sayers
Well here another word they can look-up: egalitarianism
Then you ask them why they think only of the golden tits when their is no golden tits

fuck off nigger

kys

If you want to be a slut, fine
But when what you value is how many cocks you can place in yourself, then don't be suprised when men only value you for putting their cock in you

feminazism
fuck off sjw pls just kys

100% this dude has CP on his computer.

thast why im not a slut, if guys find out youre easy then theyll try to get their dick wet (not saying all men do this) but i know a lot of guys like that

nah just a femanon

kek

I think you mean white collar jobs

Fuck

Gay

Lol stupid and smelly Indians

install sharex and learn how to take and edit together your screenshots, faggot

cmun

lazy atm

cuck