I wrote a poem for my 18 yo classmate who I plan to confess my love to. Tell me what you think, please

I wrote a poem for my 18 yo classmate who I plan to confess my love to. Tell me what you think, please.

I love a girl with bright blue eyes
Her tongue it speaks of love not lies
If she'd command me down on her
I'd quickly fall then on my knees
And would not mind I aim to please
Till she would like a kitten purr

I love a girl with fire hair
Her soft lips touch I could not bear
around my cock for more than one
a quarter of an hour but
If I could stick it in her butt
Then all my worries would be gone

I love a girl with virgin thighs
A redhaired maid with bright blue eyes
And speak to her of love not lust
However if she seeks to know
Physical love, a hearty plough
My nut in her I'd gladly bust

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're reading that for someone you love? what is it, a love letter from your cock? don't be an idiot.

and the ugly people losers that smell like poop has no friends and smell like shit

This is too much effort to put into a joke, user.

Beautiful OP I am touched

Are you serious?

if its for real... good luck getting laid bud (... could happen) if its a joke, try harder next time.

dont write a poem grab her ass and say your dicksize only faggots actually have a poem

Cringe thread

Your cock shouts "inexperience", from atop a hill,
You believe this poem, shall excite and thrill?
She shall laugh, and shout, but not with glee,
She'll show your poem, for all to see.

There's the "fag" they'll snigger and snort,
that wrote a poem, without a thought,
So heed my warning, and cast away your words
For they shall plonk down, like ...so ...many..turds

not bad, I wish girls were smart enough to write us that kind of stuff

You really need to learn to count syllables OP

It's that Kip?

Czech em

Oof. That's some top quality cringe material right there, OP.

you deserve each other

Fucking Rimbaud over here

What should I change?

Schools if you read that to her.

We'll graduate soon anyway, so I figured I'll take my chance

My dear fellow, I will write one just for you.

A mote dances, carried hither and thither by your panting breath. A pause ........ as the rod slides deeper, you shudder. Your pulsation increases, veins pumping and heart beating so that it might leave your body. You thrust back.... every inch the newfag.

Yeah, looks good man your G2G

pic related?

yeah

Excellent. I appreciate that you took time to use a more sophisticated rhyme scheme than the usual ABAB crap): AAB/CCB is interesting Your scansion is decent, though a but/butt is a lame rhyme, and a little more enjambment would improve the flow. A solid A-.
(The funniest part is that I actually am an English professor, and of course nobody will believe me).

I believe you user-kun :3

under-rated post (7/10 would employ if there was a market for shit like this, but there's not)

You're improving.

Please do this and film the results.

OP don't embarrass yourself. If she sees the amount of failed rhymes in this poem you'll never get her to fuck. Avoid synonyms like but and butt, just sounds shitty when you read aloud. One and gone, are you fuckin kidding me. Know and plough, again, you fuckin kidding? I love a girl with virgin thighs, you better be pretty damn confident about that.

Also, the whole premise sucks dick. Ask her to the movies or some shit like a halfway normal person.

But who the hell pronounces "plough" to rhyme with "know"? The purring kitten thing was stupid too, especially the word ordering, even making allowances for poetic license. Also "one a quarter"??? Plus attempting to rhyme one with gone, which is only possible in Middle English, not Modern English, and it's highly doubtful she speaks Middle English. Also describing her as a virgin is a bit presumptuous on his part. Not that this could ever be considered a serious thread... nobody could be socially retarded enough to use this as a mating call.

Ha... we said the same thing!

>current year
>writing poems
ishygddt

OP is this you?

youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc

>future school shooter

>>>/1800's/

Life doesn't end with high school.

You will potentially be embarrassing yourself in front of people you will see often at work, at college, at gatherings.

Cringey shit like this will be the first thing they think when they see you.

Aurii?

You can't confess your love for her unless you are in an established relationship.
You don't love her.
Even though the OP is a troll as the poem is sex predator tier, that needed stating in case anyone forgot or didn't know.

>I love a bitch with bright blue eyes
>I wanna put my tongue between her thighs
>She might look away cause i have Downs
>but I eat pussy better than most of you clowns
>And I would not mind I aim to please
>Just gimme a chance between them knees

>I love a ho with no pussy hair
>Little pink lips, not a grizzly bear
>My hand around my cock for an hour or more
>I edge until I can't then watch my semen pour
>I'd raped that ass and cum in her butt
>But I fap alone cause I got no guts

>I love a little girl with virgin thighs
>I'd take her to my basement, keep her locked inside
>And speak to her of love not lust
>Chain around her ankle because I don't trust
>Rape rape rape just every day
>Then the other kids won't think I'm gay

-OP, ten years from now

OP now

>/10 would employ if there was a market for shit like this, but there's not)

I like you.

Who can fathom, the thought of one, that could make a lady swoon, with a simple word, a sultry wink, a kiss beneath the moon. A kind user, with simple ways, belying a gallant heart, who with but a simple word... appreciates my art.

Yes, better.

suck a truck load of fuck and let her buck you cuck till with luck the muck comes off your puck-er

aaaaaaaa rhyming scheme

does cuck rhyme with luck? I think it rhymes with book.

Cuck =/= cook

7\10 would not do better myself

>My nut in her I'd gladly bust
he's trolling , fuckers

Indeed it does rhyme with book. Cuckold stems from cuckoo (famous for entering the nest of another with the intention to deceive).

That, or he's fucking lovably nuts. I used to do stupid shit like this all the time in high school.

ffs op, confessing your love will just crush your chances how ever they had stand. Girls want indipendent men, not needy boys. This is huge turnoff. Go to a gym, get training (maybe ato a gym for 6 month) to get some self confidence about yourself and then just ask her directly out

Don't say love. girls get weirded out

don't rape her either

this, OP, grow some fucking balls

god, that's beautiful, I wept.

Print it out in really flowery font, then wrap it around your cock and present it to her that way. She'll probably start crying too

if you're right, there's a major chance of him swiching schools very soon

OP, if you're still here, i know grills are 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓯𝓲𝓬 but that will just earn you a weirdo badge

But if you do rape her, raper her gently and caringly, and make sure to tell her you're only doing it because you love her.

>My nut in her I'd gladly bust
topkek

probably won't appreciate it, but I do.

Yeah, she'll dig it and say things like:
"I'm so into artsy-fartsy guys
and ATM, we'll be happy ever after."

Dont do it, trust me, the girl will hate you.

she probably already does.

if he's at the poetry-writing stage of his obsession, she's probably already noticed him creeping

>speaking from experience
someone's speaking from experience here

Do it, user. You will forever go down I'm history as "Thee who busted a nut in the firey maiden."

I hate him anyway, and I'm not even the girl...

(Slow clap)

Fag