Can someone post the guide for perfect insta-ramen ?

can someone post the guide for perfect insta-ramen ?

the weeb shit must go

so mad lel

i'm not mad, i'm just disappointed like your father, son those body pillows will kill you

>staying on a thread you dislike

Costanza.jpg

Is there an actual guide for it? My ramen turns out just fine by more or less following directions o_O

i just want
It's a picture that tells you what extra stuff and spices to add to make it more tasty

I've always liked this one.

Hey, thats it! Much thanks anom !

With the sugar-banana thing?

No problem.

>some people can't actually cook ramen by themselves
>neither can they pimp em up without following a guide

when making a shrimp Maruchan one, i usually add slices of ginger and celery to the water before the noodles. then some chopped zucchini (or broccoli), spinach, green onions, and a poached egg (cooked separately). final touch is sriracha. fucking delicious. sometimes i add some ham or whatever leftover meat i have in the fridge.

Holy fuck you faggot kept a guide on making ramen?

How retarded do you need to be to be told how to boil shit and add things to it.

Fuck no wonder millennials are a laughingstock

Nice memeing, mate.

>/thread

Is nobody gonna talk about Anzu? I love her so much. I wanna marry her and cook good food for her and save her from being an skeleton.

On th e other hand, I met I have a huge crush on a Turkish girl I met in one of my classes. Sadly, nothing will happen. It hurst because she's not only cute but we have a good time together, or at least I enjoyed it a lot.

Fuck this gay earth.

user posted the wrong pic, here's the real thing

not the guy you replied to, but even the headline already says
>how to make BORING ramen into AWESOME ramen
autist.

>needs to be told to add things to soup
>cant tasty things by themselves

lel

>doesn't get the concept that if people want to experiment, they experiment (like your mother with BBC), but if they want a safe bet, they look at a recipe

I already knew you were an autist, so no need to give even further proof

Found the poor person

can you post the first, second, seventh, eighth, ninth, twelvth, and thirteenth pictures in that collage OP?

I love anzu :x