Has anyone had any long term negative side effects from taking acid or shrooms?

Has anyone had any long term negative side effects from taking acid or shrooms?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3S67aOVG26s
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

Nope, take it for 3 times and no long negative effects at all.

All psychedelics users die at some point in their life. That's a pretty big side effect if you ask me.

Can't get God to leave me alone.

Well i feel like my dad has become disappointed in me ever since busting me doing shrooms 7 years ago, but he could have been disappointed since day 1 so who knows.

I had a friend who's still in a bad trip from 5 years ago. Sees like nightmare fuel 24/7 says he got used to it.

If I stare at something I can see it move and its been like 15 years since I have done acid but, I did a lot of fucking acid! Wuba dubba lub lub.

Go visit a psychiatrist and tell him that.

youtube.com/watch?v=3S67aOVG26s

no

you're a faggot OP and probably underage

even if you arent underage your brain is underage queer

bullshit

know what you mean, but srsly couldnt it be that you just realized everything is moving while you took acid? Youre eyes are very wobbly and even change their form (and therefore your sight) with every heartbeat.

I don't think it's bullshit. Psychoactive drugs can give you legit schizophrenia.

I sometimes have paranoid delusions, but as long as I recognize they're just that, delusions, I know I'll be good.

10/10 would drop acid again

Well besides the fact that I believe I'm god, no, no side effects :)

/thread

Dont know if you want to call it negative but I became way more aware of my self. I started to take real responsibility for my doings and donts.
-> Quit eating meat, started to work out more often, realized that everything is meaningless and therefore you give those things a meaning. I find that somehow sad and somehow beatiful.

“Jesus Christ knew he was God. So wake up and find out eventually who you really are. In our culture, of course, they’ll say you’re crazy and you’re blasphemous, and they’ll either put you in jail or in a nut house (which is pretty much the same thing). However if you wake up in India and tell your friends and relations, ‘My goodness, I’ve just discovered that I’m God,’ they’ll laugh and say, ‘Oh, congratulations, at last you found out.”
- Alan Watts

Na man fuck off. It can trigger schizophrenia if you're already prone to have it. Just like cannabis can trigger a psychosis if you're prone to it, stop the fear mongering.

no, but i had the biggest case of ego death when i took shrooms.

changed the way i look at life forever, gained confidence, give less of a crap about how other people percieve me

it made me realize that we should just live our life in a way that makes you happy, and that i should not choose my job based on how much money i make a year, but choose a job based on how much i like it.

not to be rude or anything, but did you really need shrooms to figure that shit out?

Not that dude.
But A lot of people do. other than the job thing i could use some ego death to fix some personal issues i have.

I wouldn't try to fix myself with drugs (would take them for fun though). I'd rather be a beautiful disaster than brainwash myself and alter who I am
>inb4 I alter myself through everyday experiences

This bitch has seen the universe for what it is, Meaning is ascribed. Nature is the objective reality.

Then you clearly aren't fucked up enough haha
I'd rather learn some things about myself and become a better person in the process than continue being an antisocial dude who hasn't dated in 3 years because my ex fiance left me.
I don't even know why, the appeal of companionship just faded away.
(to clarify, i would like to date again, but i just never "get around to it")

But preferences are preferences, and i respect your choice to not take the same path i want to take.

No.
Did it six times (was ~15yo).

He was completely fine before hand. I'm not fear mongering. I drop acid too. I'm just telling you the truth

I havent noticed any side effects and im a once every two months user. Go nuts, find yourself.

i think thats a side effect of being alive

>negative side effects
I felt like there was something in my head after
If I focus on the feeling of it after a way I start noticing things more easily
Really makes you feel detached from the moment

can you help me find a job? i like being a lazy shit and not do anything.

You seem like the sort of person who ever tried shrooms.
You don't feel brainwashed you feel alive and more free than ever. Shrooms is a deterent to brainwashing, forgetting who you're suppose to be, what you should be and what your job in society is.

At least with me it took the leap to experiencing Ego Death and being reborn and changing my outlook and morals on life as a whole in just one day

Sometimes when I look at the tiles, I notice that the seams on the edges of my peripheral vision begin to disappear a bit, which creates the impression that tiles "alive". Almost like LSD but much weaker.

yeah
nah