Hey Sup Forums so, i got a problem, tomorrow is my little cousin's birthday, and he wants a nintendo ds,the thing is...

Hey Sup Forums so, i got a problem, tomorrow is my little cousin's birthday, and he wants a nintendo ds,the thing is, i havent had a handheld since my old gameboy, maybe you guys could tell me what to get him? (price is not a problem)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/03/13/nintendo-clarifies-why-snes-games-will-only-work-on-the-new-3ds/&refURL=https://www.google.at/&referrer=https://www.google.at/
youtube.com/watch?v=WOOw2yWMSfk
youtube.com/watch?v=rSpnmLYMLhw#t=150.519035
amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01LVZ5SQV/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all&qid=1483566802&sr=1-6
amazon.com/Nintendo-Pokemon-20th-Anniversary-New-3DS/dp/B019IAC2OE/ref=lp_2622271011_1_9?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1483566802&sr=1-9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

New 3DS XL is the latest, you can even play old NES gemes on it. 2DS Pokemon edition if he likes pokemon.

whats the diference betwen them?

2DS is the cheaper model, a little bit weaker hardware than the New, no 3D, but manages to play all the same games, save for like two. Also the 2DS doesn't have the clamshell design.

thanks

and you can't play NES games from the online store with 2DS

>Implying the 2ds design is a good thing
If prince isn't an issue, go for the 3DSXL.
You can get a circle pad pro so he can play snake eater

3ds has some stupid 3d gimmick going on 2ds doesn't but also doesn't fold so it is annoying to bring with you. Just get a classic Nintendo DS, it is cheaper because it doesn't have the 3d (which barely even works) and it is small enough to actually fit in a pocket unlike the new ones.
They all play the same games, so don't worry about that.

Get a 3ds, even an older one if you have to. They're far superior to the flat 2ds.

Do not forget that they come without chargers, you have to buy that separately. You do not wanna give him one and not be able to charge it.

really?

The DS doesn't play 3DS games faggot

Get him a hefty cock to pound his boipussy

Only the ones from gamestop come without chargers, buy from anywhere else and you should be fine

get him a 3ds. however, they're incredibly difficult to find right now. my buddy on the east coast went to 5 locations today and they were all sold out. apparently nintendo, didn't ship enough for the holiday season which is pretty typical of nintendo.

get an old 3ds and read a guide how to install luma3ds and a9hl. and your bro can play every game for free. best present ever

i'm actually a mexifag, so, maybe it could change here

Yes you can, the 2DS has the same capabilities for the most part, stop lying to OP.

Clamshell is definitely superior.

i have a n3ds xl. brought me alot of nostalgia and joy

Get that little nights a PlayStation portable and get him grand theft auto. What would you rather him do? Catch Pokemon or kill stab hookers? I say stab hookers.

Yeah, get him b& from ever playing online, sounds great...

Trips of faggotry
Honestly though, you could pick up a PSP for 30 quid and install custom firmware.
There's a shitload of emulators too so you can play practically anything from the PS1 era back.

Link between worlds was pretty cool though, except for the baseball minigame

not even the 'old' 3DS can play them, only New 3DS. I should know it, bought one myself.

so, after running the numbers, if i get him a 3dsxl, pokemon sun and a chrager, it should cost about $7322, but just to be sure, the 3ds xl is the best i can get him?

>$7322
Have to pay climbing lessons for the guy who's going to smuggle it south of the border now?

Did you mean SNES? I have The Legend of Zelda on my 'old' 3DS XL right here.

make sure to get the 'New' 3DS, there's a difference. It says New 3DS on the package.

lol, i'm probably just gona buy it all during the night sale on liverpool

Dafuq nigga?

The xl edition is preffered, the ppi is barely noticeable but the normal bersion is too small and sits uncomfortably in the hand.

yeah that's it. can't check it right now because i'm at work, but i think they don't even show up in the market.

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/03/13/nintendo-clarifies-why-snes-games-will-only-work-on-the-new-3ds/&refURL=https://www.google.at/&referrer=https://www.google.at/

Get him Dragonquest IV, if it isn't too hard for him.

Otherwise, any super mario part and mario kart are awesome.

Sorry. Meant IX (9) not IV.

i'm just gonna get him the new pokemon, little fella has been dying for it since it came out

to be honest, it's a bad pokemon. too easy, bad map and shit story.

eh, whatever the kid wants, it his birthday, after all

>Implying people play pokemon for any of those things
It's just for autismos to have some shit to do

This! Get him some other from the series, my personal favorite is HeartGold/SoulSilver.

no i can play every game online without bans because nintendo cant see if a game file is installed on a cracked device. check

He wants the D

true. super mario maker is awesome, consider buying it too

i dont know if they even sell that shit here, in my local mall, if it is older than 2 years, into the trash it goes, and i really mean everything

I'd say what he really wants is bulletball.
Get him into it young and he could be in the olympics in a few years

bulletball?

youtube.com/watch?v=WOOw2yWMSfk

eh, my favorite team will always be team rocket

Buy him nintendo cards so he can get old school games and nobodys gotaa put in the visa number

it was really great

the fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=rSpnmLYMLhw#t=150.519035

really, you liked it? every opponent has only 1 or two pokemons and the story is absolute bs. no gyms, island kings are weak as fuck and the map is horrible

IF he wants the new pokemon get him this, it's the special edition 3DS XL. It has a special edition art design on it for the new game and comes with the game too.

amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01LVZ5SQV/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all&qid=1483566802&sr=1-6

Though this one does not come with an adapter, so you'll need to buy one separate

Or get him this shit and buy the game separately.

amazon.com/Nintendo-Pokemon-20th-Anniversary-New-3DS/dp/B019IAC2OE/ref=lp_2622271011_1_9?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1483566802&sr=1-9