The most successful entrepreneur of this generation is an African American how does that make you feel white boi?

The most successful entrepreneur of this generation is an African American how does that make you feel white boi?

Other urls found in this thread:

inhabitat.com/donald-trump-selects-elon-musk-to-serve-as-strategic-advisor/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-11/tesla-s-future-in-trump-s-world
youtube.com/watch?v=83nFiPoSuzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

WUZ

AUNTRAPANURES

Who was it?

Elon Musk was born in south africa

AN SHIEEEEEEETTT

>off by one
Kill yourself.

>The most successful entrepreneur of this generation is an African American how does that make you feel white boi?
When Tesla crashes this year for Global Warming fraud, we'll see how successful he really is in the free market. This guy a globalist hack that takes government money and sells dreams. He should have stopped at PayPal when he was on top.

>afrikaner
how can you compete whiteboi?

LUL

Isn't his mother Canadian though? And isn't south Africa white dominated?

Oh a guy born in the whitest country in south Africa. He's got the brain of a white. Just because he was born in south Africa doesnt make him a nigger.

>When Tesla crashes this year for Global Warming fraud

8% of south africans are white, but i guess that might not be what you mean by dominated'

You don't believe in what's a scientist consensus at this point because?

>whitest country in south Africa

The Tesla set a land speed record for a production automobile. So no. It's not going anywhere. It's incredibly fast and affordable.

>The Tesla set a land speed record for a production automobile. So no. It's not going anywhere. It's incredibly fast and affordable.
The Trump administration will shut down Tesla over securities fraud. The Model 3 will never ship.

>You don't believe in what's a scientist consensus at this point because?
Scientists are bitches to their university political agenda. They say anything different they are out. Global Warming is a total fucking fraud and we have a President that will finally jail those that are promoting this globalist fraud.

What securities fraud? Also I'm waiting for the new roadster

>What securities fraud? Also I'm waiting for the new roadster
The Model 3 will never ship, Tesla will go bankrupt. Go kiss that security deposit goodbye.

it won't happen Trump and based Elon are in bed together

inhabitat.com/donald-trump-selects-elon-musk-to-serve-as-strategic-advisor/

>African American
sudafrican u mean
kek, lurk moar fagit

I think your tinfoil hat is slipping off. Better staple it in place before Tesla triangulates the signal b

stay mad whiteboi

They haven't even put the new roadster up yet. I have no deposit. Idiot.

sooooo....he looks white, has white parents and thinks like a white person....like someone above wrote, being born in south African doesnt make you a nigger

fake news
being this retarded

kek'd hard, thx m8

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-11/tesla-s-future-in-trump-s-world

No. Lol

i thought tesla was still unprofitable? when did they start actually making money rather than living off of investors? oh, ok. this year, they had what was reported as a "rare profit" in september.

youtube.com/watch?v=83nFiPoSuzU

When they went into solar power in addition to making automobiles. When did Trump ever turn over a profit for investors? Same kind of bullshit question

Heil Elon. Take us to Mars.

Lives off government subsidies. Practically a nigger.

Who cares about climate change? The model s is the most awesome sedan ever. And thats it.

Trump owns a model s and lots of tesla stock.