Between 2005-2016 Germany accepted 4.000.000 non-europeans

Between 2005-2016 Germany accepted 4.000.000 non-europeans

Holy shit :D :D :D

Other urls found in this thread:

de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/28347/umfrage/zuwanderung-nach-deutschland/
spiegel.de/international/germany/merkel-refuses-to-apologize-for-welcoming-refugees-a-1053253.html
express.co.uk/news/world/694243/German-Chancellor-Angela-Merkel-terror-attacks-wont-stop-Germany-welcoming-refugees
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/12/16/why-germanys-merkel-will-continue-to-welcome-refugees-despite-calling-multiculturalism-a-sham/
pamelageller.com/2016/07/merkel-more-muslim-refugees-welcome.html/
euobserver.com/migration/133318
youtube.com/watch?v=EvaGDEbnk3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And then dumped all over fucking Europe

I look a lot like them, but my skin is slightly lighter than most. Slightly lighter than the guy with the mohawk in bottom right but not as white as the guy with the checkered hat. My hair is jet black just like theirs, I am fighting age just like them, my eyebrows are quite thick and dark just like theirs. However my nose is small and isn't hooked.

I often dress similar to them when I'm walking around outside, I tend to keep a bit of facial hair also.

:D

I'm eternally proud of our Chancellor Dr. Angela Merkel

t. daniel

I wouldn't mind helping but watching the images on the TV of sandniggers arriving is just the same as in that pic, all men, I don't see no needy families, only shitty people looking for their next destination looking for a oportunity for sucking on mommy merkel's tits.

This thread is retarded. It's like telling a guy in a wheelchair "hey did you know you're in a wheelchair?" over and over again. What's the point of this thread?

>daniel
I don't know what you're trying to say I am not jewish

>Between 2005-2016 Germany accepted 4.000.000 non-europeans

And with Schengen all those space engineers now have a free travel visa to go to Prague, Paris or Madrid, isn't it wonderful? Thanks, Germany.

Because were laughing at you for voluntarily putting yourself in that chair

canada takes in 200k a year, germany's intake is almost doubled.

this is considering canada is empty immigration nation that takes people based on skills we need. dunno how you can cope with that number entering your labour force.

what's the conclusion to your narration?

Ok Mister 56 %

But that picture has way more than four immigrants. Did you mean 4,000,000?

this

fuckers, we have to live with their autistic attempts at virtue signaling

look Klaus we all know you are severely autistic and thus lack empathy, the best way for it not to reach psychopathic levels again (as usual) is to just do where you are really good at, engineering and sciences, we all admire you for that, but please let your highly concerned neighbours run politics for you.

We don't want to suffer again for your PTSD.

Oh hell why do I bother, it is already too late anyway.

God dammit. I swear I will move to Poland in 20 years.

Same goes for you France, with your fucked up ideas of egalitarianism. Don't you see that muslims shit on your republican ideals? Time to leave the 19th century ffs.

>autistic attempts at virtue signaling

Germany and Sweden are fucking obnoxious for that. I get the impression they think it's 'soft power', like some cunty passive aggressive way of getting other people to do what you want.

>Merkel: You must give favourable terms to us or we'll invite another million and make you all look bad for objecting

the country that didn't manage to form a government for several years giving out advice about how to run politics

and now you chose a guy who is 10x worse than Merkel "because AfD isn't that trustworthy guise". Yeah, so instead choose the worst guy possible.

It's like you enjoy to bring suffering to yourself and your neighbours.

>Same goes for you France, with your fucked up ideas of egalitarianism. Don't you see that muslims shit on your republican ideals?

THIS

don't worry, most of them refuse to go somewhere else than germany or sweden

Maybe they were counting on that happening all along.

They're reporting it's going to get even worse in 2017 once winter ends.

>Space engineers

The predicament I find myself in is one I find dryly amusing, even though my father is English and I was born in this country 20 years ago I can't help but look like a refugee due to the mix. Whenever I go outside I feel like I anger and disgust people, I bow my head whenever I pass someone but I don't think this is enough so I cross the road or step off the pavement to keep my distance and not make anyone feel uncomfortable.

I just want my fathers compatriots to know I didn't ask to be born a halfbreed, they seem to think I chose to be here like the eastern europeans or the 2nd generation pakistanis who could easily move back to their parents country.

yeah, keep on pointing towards others

I'm not the only one with that viewpoint you know.

Always, every time again, you manage to fuck it up big time for the ones having the bad luck to be your fucking neighbour. We will be fucking overrun by criminal """refugees""" coming from both you and France.

From interviews go, lots of these guys can have wives and children but they literally abandoned them in war zones for a shot at welfare.

>and now you chose a guy
I don't chose anyone and the elections haven't actually happened yet so either you stop building strawmen or you start building better ones.

Only if they're granted citizenship. Asylum seekers aren't allowed leave the country where they applied for asylum.

>yeah, keep on pointing towards others
that's what you're doing the entire time

just admit blaming Germany for every single problem in the world is convenient, Germany caused Molenbeek as well I guess

there's nothing wrong with immigration to europe.

france and belgium afterall colonized half of africa and the middle east. they are citizens of La République

Oh yeah it's just the evil germans fault, amirite guys? Those evil autistic germans!!

Get real, you're just looking for a scapegoat to blame everything on

He said none-europeans.
Their actual immigration numbers are considerably higher.

de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/28347/umfrage/zuwanderung-nach-deutschland/

What you can also see in this statistic is, that although their 2015 numbers were a record high, immigration on this scale is not completly unprecedented.

That's not how things have been working in Europe, that's part of the problem. Many of them are also not applying or not receiving asylum but there's just too many to do anything with. You can't put them in holding facilities pending deportation -- that's just too many. Plus these people destroy their documents to avoid being deported.

They blame you for the pretty specific problem, Hans.

Also, this is a Sup Forums-tier shit thread. Keep your shit to your containment board

Germany is a huge part of the problem here. Your government is acting retarded.

Even when these guys rape your women in your own streets, your own female mayour blames the women for getting to close to these assholes.

Don't get me wrong, I like France, most of us do here, but how long can a man delude himself?

Not saying that we are the example to follow. At least we tried hard during the 90s and 00s, they even had to put up a cordon sanitaire against the anti-immigration party, very undemocratic.

But what is the point of thightening the rules when your neighbour opens the flood-gates.

BTW next issue on the agenda this year will be forcing Czechia, Poland and Hungary to accept a shitload of ""refugees"" or else EU sanctions (spearheaded by Germany, especially under Schulz)

I don't understand. Before, when a country/empire was about to be invaded by people from somewhere, it fought back and kicked the fuckers out. Now, we're welcoming degrading foreign cultures that cannot blend in with ours and just want our money and women? What the fuck happened?

ok as you wish, but don't act as if you are unaware this is the general sentiment

Germany =/= USA, no november miracle will happen, I'm willing to bet

No, they blame us for everything and hide behind Germany for every single problem in Europe and the EU. I hate Merkel with a passion and I don't want a single Muslim in Europe but Germany didn't cause the refugees to come here yet people act like it. When the refugees storm Greece and the Balkans they all say "Germany do something". When Greece doesn't pay their debts 20 countries in the EU come and say "Germany say something about it" and then go "ohh the evil Germans are so ruthless towards the Greeks but love Muslims", eveything they do it's just "Germany did this" "Germany did that", apparently no one in history ever did anything except remaining passive except Germany. Poland says "Germany build a bigger army to protect us from Russia" when Germany rises the army budget they say "German is building up on army to conquer Poland".

This. The masses will vote as they did before.

Sorry but I don't have some kind of time machine so I can't say Schulz will win, I guess you got one cause you already know he will.

welcome to the big boys club, everyone fucking hates you.

no you are wrong, but it is really clear that the greater part of Germans suffers from wartime PTSD, and is more afraid from being called "nazi" then the misery """refugees""" cause. They wouldn't vote anti-immigration if their lives depended on it. Afraid of the pointing finger of the outside world.

But the problem is, they will act the exact opposite, to prove that they are not nazis anymore. In a very autistic fashion, unable to grasp a moderate middle-ground.

That's funny coming from an american

The refugee crisis turned me into an extremist desu.
I used to be fairly ok with immigrants, I even have a couple friends that are non EU immigrants
now I can't even look at people who support refugees. Makes me sick to my stomach that Germany and the other countries have single handedly ruined Europe

Guys, Germany is at it again. Complaining about something they wronged in the past. Next time you noticed weimar is gone and every German seem to chanting something autistic to their leader again.

You can feel such things, change is always in the air, like a sort of electrical current. I could feel it before Trump was elected, I could feel it when NVA was elected. With "feeling the air" I mean what is being said amongst the people, the general sentiment. I had hopes for Germany after Merkel, but I only hear excuses being made to vote for Schulz this time. Also, don't take this the wrong way, but a people has a certain character, of the masses I mean. And the general German character is not one that likes to rebel.

Despite your enthusiasm, Macron and possibly Shultz are going to be elected and grant more future space engineers and physicians from 3 world though. What are you going to do? Move to Brugge and live with those white tourists?

The thing is that nobody will check their passports when crossing from Germany to France. The terrorist that murdered people with a truck in Germany was detained/shot in Italy, and the terrorists that murdered people in Paris were detained/shot in Belgium, to get you an idea of how vulnerable the decisions that Germany and others make in regards of immigrants can affect the rest of Europe, we have millions of potential terrorists inside our borders due to Schengen if one country decides to open borders to millions of unidentified foreigners.

I'm personally tired, bored and exhausted of the German self-loathing with their Nazi past that have now to constantly show to the world how-not-nazi-anymore they are by being the most demented and nonsensical leftists they can get because in the end it affects the rest of us, we can't even control our borders properly in Ceuta and Melilla because of this mentality, we can't shoot rubber bullets or use any kind of force to invading hordes of Africans that jump the fences because that would be "racist" and "inhuman", this are orders coming from the EU.

>I hate Merkel with a passion and I don't want a single Muslim in Europe but Germany didn't cause the refugees to come here yet people act like it.

spiegel.de/international/germany/merkel-refuses-to-apologize-for-welcoming-refugees-a-1053253.html

express.co.uk/news/world/694243/German-Chancellor-Angela-Merkel-terror-attacks-wont-stop-Germany-welcoming-refugees

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/12/16/why-germanys-merkel-will-continue-to-welcome-refugees-despite-calling-multiculturalism-a-sham/

pamelageller.com/2016/07/merkel-more-muslim-refugees-welcome.html/

Refugee quotas?

kc tier post

I already live in Brugge ;^)

Was born here, and returned because it is one of the cities with the least muslims, we don't allow muslim ghetto formation here because of tourist bucks.

But myself, I do not matter, what matter is the future my 4 year old nephew and 6 months old niece will get.

And I am saying that Schulz will be elected, as maddening as that is. I am saying that he will be elected and be 10x worse than Merkel on this issue. I think you misread my comment.

>I'm personally tired, bored and exhausted of the German self-loathing with their Nazi past that have now to constantly show to the world how-not-nazi-anymore they are by being the most demented and nonsensical leftists they can get because in the end it affects the rest of us, we can't even control our borders properly in Ceuta and Melilla because of this mentality, we can't shoot rubber bullets or use any kind of force to invading hordes of Africans that jump the fences because that would be "racist" and "inhuman", this are orders coming from the EU.

Exactly! And with the EU (with Germany as one of the most influencial member states) more and more centralising its power and imposing its will upon member nations, this is about to get a lot worse.

I do not want to diss the Germans as a people in this, but the problem is that normies will feel they carry a lot of the weight within the EU -rightfully so- but be coerced by their politicians into feeling that they have the right to impose such conditions upon others. Problem is that they start from being conditioned into this eternal self-flaggelation principle, and that they have to "save" others from descending into "racism" "nationalism" etc... In short, it is sand thrown into their eyes, and shame makes them unable to see what is actually happening. Shrewd, unethical politicians will take advantage of this position, it is happening as we speak.

>Germany ruins Europe for a 4th time

space engineers

Rapefugees don't want Prague or Madrid. Scandis, Netherlands, Belgium on the other hand..

>Exactly! And with the EU (with Germany as one of the most influencial member states) more and more centralising its power and imposing its will upon member nations, this is about to get a lot worse.

That's bullshit. The EU isn't centralising anything. In fact, the opposite is true and the EU is completly powerless, they can't reach an agreement in the council because of coliding NATIONAL interests. That's why there is still no effective solution for the refugee crisis that started 5 years ago. Every power the EU has was given to them, willingly, by every single member state. The people and politicians always act like the EU is this outside force they can't control, but in reality every member state had a hand in what the EU is today.

euobserver.com/migration/133318

>The EU Commission plans to impose fines on countries that refuse to take refugees under revised EU asylum laws to be put forward on Wednesday (4 May).
>The commission will propose a sanction of €250,000 per refugee, according to the Financial Times.

>The commission's proposal will maintain the guiding principle of the current system that the country where migrants first step into the EU must deal with asylum applications.
>But it proposes that when a country at the EU’s external border is overwhelmed, asylum seekers should be distributed across the continent.

>The commission has been trying to encourage reluctant countries, particularly in central and eastern Europe, to take part in the redistribution system.

It's the truth. Americans have known for decades that they're being damned of they do and damned if they don't, because they're the ones with power and thus the ones in charge. Now we experience the same thing within Europe. What America is to the world we have become to Europe: the indispensable nation. And it's up to us to suck it up when the powerless complain about every little thing and the opposite of everything. It's up to us to continue making a responsible policy to the benefit of all of Europe while being everybody's verbal punching ball.

Similar plans are being put forward since 2013 and there is no chance they'll ever become law.
I'm all for it btw. If Eastern Europe doesn't show solidarity with the rest of the EU, the least we can do is cut their lunch money.

I'll punch you in the face, Hans.

why do your politicians think they can bully poorer country into submission? didn't you learn your lessons already?

better get used to living with ahmed and hassan as your neighbours, because they aren't going anywhere, and certainly not here (they wouldn't stay anyways)

>I'm not the only one with that viewpoint you know.

Well, you are fucking retarded.

>poor countries
Literally have no reason to cry. No one goes from Germany to these places where they would have to work for a shitty salery instead of leeching more than they ever would nearly anywhere in the world here. (and god forbid: go to jail for crimes)

>rich countries (like yours)
Are you stupid? These people know you exist. You fuckers colonized them. They want to come to your country just for the same reasons they want to come to ours - and you just welcome them as much as we do.

youtube.com/watch?v=EvaGDEbnk3w

>why do your politicians think they can bully poorer country into submission?

Because one sided relationships never work.
We pay for your shit, you stick to the fucking rules.

>Western countries start bullying Eastern countries
>They turn to Russia
>Now Western countries have to spend all their money to protect themselves from our empire

They don't want to live here

>Now the US has to spend all their money to protect their markets and influence from our empire

Fixed that for you.

Poland doing it right

All the countries of Europe have to do their fair share. Germany and Sweden should relocate some of our refugees to neighbouring countries.

No, we should herd all the muslims to Sweden and nuke it for the sake of Europe

They are europeans now, im sure they behave like europeans

At least they can't declare war on the entire world and claim racial superiority as a casus belli if they're all mixed

Of course, they vote Merkel exactly like the Germans.

Im just waiting till ole shultzy makes and yuropean army out of them and they butcher germany once and for all.

dont lets us down kikes

make the reich great again

oh boy when did THAT ever went bad

no shit, totally agree lad.

fucking hate the Krauts for that, otherwise I don't mind them.

My country is just too soft, and by soft I mean weak, all the time and hopefully we'll have a president that can hold their own in front of the EU and not suck Merkel's cock

PROBLEM IS THE ONES THAT WERE OK ARE BEING SHUT DOWN WITH SCANDALS

I wish Germans were dead.

germans and russia are possibly the worst countries in europe

I want to die pls

oh boy how we are ever going to do without your 1% or so investment (that returns to you tenfold anyways), better flood our country with muslim terrorists so that german politicians are happy

I dindu nuffin mate.

except impose shitty ideologies on surrounding countries and make them poor for hundreds of years to come

that was spain and portugal :

This unironically made me think, germany didnt bombed those sand huts but ceirtanly could stop with the immigrant thing, 4 gorillion of brown useless degenerates wont gonna help you in any way

LePen
e
P
e
n

yeah but even Fillon who is center-right is being shut down, it's just ridiculous.

your country is like a brioche, soft and tasty

If they fell for it then they deserve it.

What is your mother's ethnicity?

a president in closet, France never cease to amaze me. But he does seem quite competent as a globalist goes.

Filipino

lmao

>two dead
fucking hell I hate some parts of our history, but i'm English too so I can rely on that
>inb4 Victorian era

>France never cease to amaze me
in what way?
love? in a way you can't explain (love) or love/hate?

Lol no

Your rapefugees, your problem

Protect your border idiots

But nah you are humanitarian champion