Does regularly watching (and fapping to) intense sissy hypno / humiliation pov had an effect on anyone?

Does regularly watching (and fapping to) intense sissy hypno / humiliation pov had an effect on anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

loopvideos.com/ihYqLTg1oE4?from=0&to=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i cum and then realize why i'm not actually gay

loopvideos.com/ihYqLTg1oE4?from=0&to=2

it did, but then i stopped completely cold turkey and now i'm immune

My experience:
Did the sissy feminization hypnosis stuff.
But was hard to find stuff that wasn't super degrading (slut/bimbo/black cock/faggot).
What little I could find worked good for a while.
But I the same few clips got old, and now I don't have time.
I just take my hormones and play with my Nipples. Still waiting for them to bud up.

No but I can tell you what did turn me from straight to bisexual.

Right now the bisexuality is limited to only very feminine looking guys. And not just feminine. I have to think they have some kind of mental illness that is confusing them into thinking they're like this combination of a girl and an affectionate boy at the same time in how they behave.

Because then i'm not fucking a guy. I'm fucking somebody with a brain that is possibly more female than male, that wishes it had a vagina and is making due with what it has.

It has to be that. Even a regular looking feminine guy will do nothing to me.

I started with very feminine looking trap hentai or futanari. Here is why it worked. In the hentai they make the traps act like females in heat when they're getting fucked. Even if they're fully male, they draw them with body proportions that are closer to being female that you never see on a regular male body.

So when you're fapping to this stuff you're blurring the line. You're seeing a dick with a body that is subtly female and your brain is getting off on the female body proportions and the female personality in the hentai.

Now on top of this here is what I also did.
I experimented with anal play. Just in the straight way of using a prostate massage device that's not shaped like a dildo or anything. Made for straight prostate play.

And holy shit. Prostate play done right feels fucking amazing no matter what your sexuality is. And then you just put 2 and 2 together and realize something as hot and hard as a dick hitting that prostate would feel really fucking good no matter what your sexuality is.

And then on top of that have a fetish for being dominated by somebody else and then you want to get fucked in the ass like a bitch.

It's a slippery slope. I think any straight person can become Bi like this.

Tits or get the fuck out

Acurrate as fuck dude I'd give you a high five

Of course not! Its completely harmless!
Just keep doing it as often and vigorously as possible, what could go wrong?!

Post pics

It made me more interrested in shemales. I used to be a flat out dyke but now i really want to suck on a dickgirls fat meat.

I'm a trans fag now, but I'm not into anything degrading

It seems to have made you a faggot so there's your answer

Eyyyy dude join the club.
If i remember correctly a survey said that theres an impressive ammount of trans people on Sup Forums. I think the only place higher has Funnyjunk.

Health care is a bitch doh, if I wanted to transition I'd have to pay out of pocket. Oh well, first world problems I guess

Anyone got those pictures of the sissy in last nights thread. She had purple hair was really skinny and hot. Thought I saved her pictures but I guess I didn't.

Hypnotization actually works you fucking dolts, stop on purposely turning yourself gay. fags

Except making you increasingly gay each time? Nope probably not