join discorde discord.gg/nrWxBbn

All urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nrWxBbn
tsumino.com/Book/Info/19000/1/an-elder-sister
nhentai.net/g/71768/
anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=creator&creatorid=3

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

My tiny penis is pleased, post more of this.

Logan Long
Logan Long

link of discord expired boys

Ryder Cook
Ryder Cook

thats one fine comic

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

The sauce please? Before the thread goes 404

Jaxon Barnes
Jaxon Barnes

the title page is there dude

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

Sauce?

Dylan Sullivan
Dylan Sullivan

tsumino.com/Book/Info/19000/1/an-elder-sister

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

Source please

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

nhentai.net/g/71768/

Andrew Robinson
Andrew Robinson

Serious question, what exactly is discord? I see it a lot lately. I even was on the website, but didn't create an account or whatever is needed for it. Is it something like IRC? How is it build up. I mean the interface of the website, after you logged in.

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

basically you take the invite, choose a random username and you can type or voice chat with other people. if you want to keep the account you can register an email to it. It's similar to skype in a way but people cant dox you from it unless you post irl info yourself

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

Just a fancy voice client. Like teamspeak or curse

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

Alright, thanks for the info.

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

why?

Easton Peterson
Easton Peterson

what are you chatting about

Owen Jones
Owen Jones

oh i thought it was dragon crisis.
that animu didnt get enough love imo, it was pretty ok, not worse than others Rie shows.
pity it never got second seasons.

Tyler Murphy
Tyler Murphy

I don't remember much of that anime honestly, i think i watched most of it and then lost interest. The plot just felt really generic to me, i did like the female character though

Grayson Roberts
Grayson Roberts

that's the point. the plot was pretty fucking generic and all, although i was sorta interested in what's gonna happen. remember, they apparently knew eachother since childhood, but im not entirely sure they fully explained what happened there. damn it was long ago.
still, it wasnt particularly worse than many of those lolitsuntsun animus from here: anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=creator&creatorid=3

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit