How reliable is suicide by herion I have a very low tolerance because I had quit for a while but I have about a...

How reliable is suicide by herion I have a very low tolerance because I had quit for a while but I have about a .6 of really good shit of I just railed it all at once would it be a painless death

that's close, but not enough. Not sure if you would die. 75g mg is basically the minimum for overdose.

no, you might OD and then throwup everywhere or something. then enter the detox after. sounds like shit. you need more than that to kill yourself but I don't think it'd kill you either way. I'm an d ex heroin addict and so is my brother. brothers in jail now and I haven't done H for like 3 or 4 years. Have fun with your high Sup Forumsro

What if I fell asleep lying on my back

Get plastered and take some Xanax first and it should do the trick. Just make sure nobodies around. Nothing worse than waking up handcuffed after a blast of Narcan.

Either that or give it to me. I'll take your dope.

Lol where are u let's shoot before I die

Don't listen to this faggot.
It will be painless,you will fall asleep and just quit breathing.
Do it faggot

SE PA, Philly main line, you?

Damn man illinois

Damn, if you're ever out this way...

Heroin overdose isn't painless. It's agony.

What's it like what should I expect

You're a fucking idiot. It's only painful if you wake up during/after it. I've overdosed 4 times and the only part that sucks is coming out of it. The rest you don't even feel/remember. You are literally unconscious the entire time.

Even if you vomit up your respiratory system, you won't feel it until you come back to consciousness.

whats the reason u wish to neglect living for OP

My best friend and only friend threw himself in front of a train is the biggest reason but just life in general man

Get a load of sleeping pills and call it good. Otherwise xan yourself out, drink s fifth, do your shot, and lay down on your back and close your eyes. If you come out of it, you're fucked so get some more H before trying it.

Is it gonna be painless? Well I guess we'll find out.

What part of IL you from?

just shoot yourself in the skull pussy

simples

Life is hard man, it's easier to lose it in drugs. The only recommendation I have is the one that fixed me: get a job on a farm in the middle of fucking nowhere. It won't make you forget, but you'll be too busy to remember how bad your life sucks.

No gun

Crystal lake

Sorry no.

This, working on a farm in the middle of nowhere is the most relaxing thing in the world, I've done it twice to recover.

Usually opiate overdoses are cardiac arrest I think, so you'd slow down until your heart stops, you might feel really nauseous if you OD'd though.
I think, you should probably consider what would be a nicer option for you than committing suicide. You decided to mention it to other people which implies you probably want to talk to other people about it(why would you post if you didn't want that attention?)
So consider what's worth living for, then if you feel like there might be a life worth living go talk to a counsellor or psychiatrist or doctor or a friend, someone trustworthy, whatever.

>"you can't do shit when you're dead."

All I hear are excuses.

Also, why do these threads pop up all the time? If you really wanted to die you'd just go do it, not seek attention from strangers on the internet.

Hell yea man I love it! Why did you leave?

Not seeking attention

Dude just have a barbecue inside with the doors shut. The carbon monoxide makes you feel sleepy and knocks you out, literally painless.

This nigga lol

Man's trying to kill himself don't think he will be coming out that way hahah

>girlfriend said "I didn't understand her addiction because I never did it"
>so I said alright bitch bring some over and I'll do it
>she did the whole spoon thing and filled up the needle with "10" milliliters or whatever
>I said damn that looks like a lot I'll do half that
>she shot half into my arm
>took the belt off and stood up
>felt my chest tighten like a motherfucker
>heart skipped about 4 beats
>couldn't breath
>HUGE adrenaline rush
>finally caught my breath
>sweating profusely
>too nauseous to throw up
>head in my hands focusing on my breathing
>did that for about 15 minutes
>started to feel better but itchy and like a fucking moron
>said "wow that was great thanks" or some kind of sarcastic shit
>definitely would have died with twice that amount
Pretty sure if you took enough to overdose you would just pass out immediately and be oblivious to whatever pain your body was feeling
It's not worth it though man live out the rest of your days knowing that one day you'll be able to finally die
Why waste whats left of your one shot at it?

What about hydros cuz I have a whole bottle of those

You'll puke and then a couple days later your liver will fail and if you don't get help youll feel every organ shut down one at a time