Time for Erasmus. Choose my destination from those

Time for Erasmus. Choose my destination from those.

Tell me Good/Bad stuff you've heard from those places, people and specially university

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/student/news/eus-erasmus-study-abroad-programme-responsible-for-1m-babies-9751749.html?amp
use-it.travel/cities/detail/brno/
moravskykras.net/en/moravian-karst.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Bologna
central city of left-wing, sjw an d general degeneracy
>Napoli
I don't think I even need to tell you about this one

don't risk coming here or you will be beaten because someone will mistake you for arab

explain to me both please

if you're brownish i'd suggest to avoid Croatia and Poland

basically both are a big no no
but you can push your luck in bologna if you are a leftist cuck

>Bologna being central city of left-wing, sjw an d general degeneracy
well i never heard this one before

Zagreb looks cozy, I'd consider it.

I've always liked Slovakia, it seems a little nice country,

Shitaly is fucking garbage I wouldn't go there if I were you.

Bologna, in Shitaly. Should be renamed Boloshit. Don't go, garbage like the rest of the country.

Kielce, Rzeszow and Lodz are all based Poland, I'd go to all of them though I think that the prettiest citiy out of all of them is Lodz.

Czech is really famous for the quality of its education, and Brno is an unbelievable gorgeous city and the women are even better looking. I'd totally pick this one if I were you.

I'm white, but i have a style of a mexican

I ain't a lefty, but still.. how will that affect my erasmus experience?

>those available choices

seems like no sex in "orgasmus" for you

why not

honestly Czech sounds most comfy

by Sup Forums's standards, that is

yea, and Brno sound cool. but idk i'm scared :)

>Poland

that's why

Just a few weeks ago in Bologna there was a huge students revolt because the University decided to put turnstiles before the entrance of its students' library, effectively stopping the age old tradition of students and non-students hiding into the library in order to do drugs.

>if you're brownish i'd suggest to avoid Croatia and Poland
wtf is Serbia more progressive than us?

he didn't list a university from Serbia, otherwise i'd advise him to avoid us too :^)

even tho you might think that czechia is different than poland they will still beat you up for being brown

no pussay in kurwa city? :( what

lmao, meh, i only drink a lot. but i dont do drugs so im good

:( but i wanted to Party in Partyzan

I'm just mexican lookalike, but not brown. it's just my moustache and bald mean look. But dont think I look mean. I mostly look like a faggot :)

>faggot
thats even worse

herm that wasnt the proper word i guess. It's just that I look different from what a portuguese guy should look like. And as we are in Sup Forums, I probably am considered a faggot anyway. I'll be fine in those countries I guess

RIP user good to know you

:(

There are 2 groups of people who are hated and I mean really hated(pure racism)

Gypsies and muslims(arabs)

But if you look southern european you are ok

You will be asked where are you from

Portugal? Cool, have a beer m8

Morroco, Turkey etc? ehhhhh...I have something to do...eeeeeeh

great

--

There I have 8 universities but I have to choose 3 (by order). Anyone wanna help me atleast take 1 university out? Idk. The only one getting critics is Bologna.. but it's probably the one that is more alike to my degree

Bologna. You'll enjoy it.

Lodz...its just ugly city

Kosice...basicly small town

No idea about the other polish cities

yea, i'm seeing on the "world" ranks that bologna is on the #200 spot and Nápoli only on the +#400s ... but of course it might be wrong or something.

Why do you think I will like Bologna? :) I'm really curious!

This is the first time I've heard about this program but it seems neat.

really? from the pictures and info Lodz really looked cool .. !

yea Kosice looks like a normal village

People in Emila Romagna are really open and kind

Great culinary traditions
Nice night-life

Tortellini e bocchini (tortellini and blow jobs)

The first University in the world has been founded in Bologna (sometimes this is disputed, but it's a fact)

It's a not so big city, yet it's cosmopolitan

yeah, you'll have a great time

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/student/news/eus-erasmus-study-abroad-programme-responsible-for-1m-babies-9751749.html?amp

some Serbians look Asian, lets be honest.

Trust me, Croatia is the best opitom here.

By any respectable human being's standards.

I could go to lisbon for erasmus how is it over there?

Bologna is great from what i have heard. Never been to North or central italy, only in Bari and some villages. But Italy is the most beautiful country in the world you'll be a fucking dumbass to go in Polands and Slovakia mate.

ooo i want some bocchini yes :3

i'm really intrigued about it.. and it's right next to Florence, that is one of my favourite cities... atleast from what i see/read online.

It's ok. I even heard Lisbon was considered the best Erasmus City...

In portugal we have 2 main places... Oporto (North) and Lisbon (South) ..

both are great.. but speacially me thinks that Porto is something different...

How does Erasmus even work, I know Canadian's can join in

What about those 3 Polish unis?

Kielce
Lodz
Rzeszow

which one/ones should I take Out ?

sounds good.

Do you have beer in portugal or do I have to switch to vino

We have 2 main "known" beers.. which are "Super Bock" and "Sagres" ... although Sagres for us is just a meme.. Super Bock is quite nice.. but I prefer Belgium beers and all. But they are still good.

Our Wine is one of the best, trust me.

Just try our 'Oporto Vinho Tinto' ;)

Why does it seem like it's only Iberians that do this shit? Who cares, you could drive to any of these countries in two days and it would be extremely inexpensive for you as a Western European to stay there. Is this board full of turbopoorfags or something?

Don't go to Napoli, it's not Italy. You better go to Bologna

Yea, just erased Napoli. but I still need to take out more unis.. idk

>Italy is Garbage but Poland isn't

Really caused me to contemplate

italians are loudest and most normie people on earth, you will not get more than 2 hours of sleep a night

I usually dont sleep +4 hours per day. so it's all good. And us Portuguese talk loud too, specially us in the north

Here's my final 6... I really should shorten the Polish ones...

I need a Top 3.. and by Order.. :(

>specially us in the north
strange, I thought north portugual was white and cold?

ehhh, not that Far north mate

He's just a frustrated guy, don't listen to him

Ive been erasmus buddy for two semesters a few years ago.
I can tell you right now that students are treated fine here, Zagreb is a fun place for clubbing, prices are ok for western Europeans etc. etc.
I'm sure you'll have a great exp. here, however Zagreb is a shitty town when it comes to beauty imho if you go a little outside of the old part (compared to some other european capitals)

Good thing you kicked out Košice. That place sucks. Bratislava is the only decent looking town I saw when I was in Slovakia

I dont know about this Polish cities. I wouldnt go anywhere in Poland except Warsaw, Krakow or Gdanjsk

I only passed next to Brno so I dont know much. Shame you cant? choose Prague. That city is magnificent and If I had to choose between any European city to go to erasmus I would pick Prague or Dublin

Bologna seems the best choice

Don't go to Bologna

people in Emilia Romagna are stuck up and greedy
the once great culinary tradition has been ruined by self taught Africans who can't cook an egg and kebab
in the night mentally ills are released from sanity center to ease their dysphoria
the uni is assaulted basically every week by red jobless hooligans
foreigners can't speak Italian, and the submissive selfhating italians are killing their own language by speaking half English half teenage slang

you'll have a horrible time don't go

Oh and our faculty of civil engineering is really good in Zagreb. Its one of our best colleges

Yea Zagrebe will probably be on my Top 3 picks.. but the thing is that I'll probably enter on my #1 pick.. so I'll have to choose wisely.

If I was in Just Civil Engineering I could pick Prague.. but since I'm in a mixture of Civil Eng + Architecture I can only choose a few... and I have already shortned the list.. :/

I really need to take some of these cities out somehow...

Dublin is way too expensive as a student

prague all day every day best city eu

yeah, Prague is fucking amazing. I just got back from there in Sunday. Had the best time in my life

what is it that you are looking for the most?
Feel free to ask anything about Zagreb you want to know. Its a good town for students.
People from all around Croatia are going there

>Dublin
???

I have a crush on Irish people, music, culture... But yes, like Austrianon said; way too expensive for students

Zagreb is a fun town for students if you're a normie. Most young people know English well.

Your university most likely won't offer much if any English courses or materials so from an academic standpoint it's not a very good choice.

just an overall view of it..

How are the people?
How is the university?
How is it in terms of Civil Engineering?
Food/Drinks?
Location?
Prices?
etc

>Your university most likely won't offer much if any English courses or materials so from an academic standpoint it's not a very good choice.
ah yes, this. My erasmus buddies that went to faculty of humanities and social sciences had to listen their lectures on Croatian. However, professors gave them exams and literature on english

>I really should shorten the Polish ones...
IMO go with Łódź, it's the biggest of the three and close to Warsaw. Rzeszów and Kielce are rather provincial, I'm sure you'd be bored in there.

Brno has, as far as I know, fairly modern campus (it was undergoing construction and expansion when I was failing compsci there)
The old town is considerably less impressive than Prague's, but there should be adequate availability of night life.

take a look at this maybe to check for things that might interest you
use-it.travel/cities/detail/brno/

There are also quite nice natural landmarks not far away if you're into this sort of thing
moravskykras.net/en/moravian-karst.html

Also Wien is relatively close: 1,5 hour by train or 2 hours by bus

The people are friendly and young students will know English.

A lot of students eat at cafeterias where prices are subsidised by the state, I think erasmus students qualify for that too. You can get like a full meal for the price of 2 euros but the quality is not super luxurious or anything.

In Croatia services and rent is cheap compared to West Europe but the prices of general goods are not much cheaper (in some cases more expensive than in Germany)

Zagreb is an ok sized city, lots of students so it has an ok nightlife.

Hmm okay.. Here in Portugal everyone talks really good about Poland... but seems no one talks a lot about them here :/ wish I could know more about all of them

Hm I see.. Looks nice

Also looks nice

I really can't decide..

I have these cities from Croatia/Czech/Poland that are cheap and probably cool.. and I have Bologna from Italy.. which I will Love it or Hate it

Pick the Czech

Yea, but why? (specially for you being polish)

What are the reasons to pick it instead of the Prestige and all that of Bologna or all the other factos from the other places?

czech wymyn

sure, but Polish and Italian ladies are probably great for some bocchinos

lol what are all these shitty ass schools

>Italian ladies
I dont know you, but average portugalese is probably too poor to impress italian qts
Poland would be probably the best place if you are thinking about this

>Portugalese
mate, the spanish aint here no more

Well that's probable .. But I can still fuck some other Erasmus gals. Oooor Italian guys will fuck them first.. Idk... forget that.

Since u polish. Lodz is probably the best choice.. but what about the other 2? Tell me one to cutoff

Any more help? :/ I really need a Top 3.. and cant really decide.. anyone wants to take out atleast one of these polish places? Or any other one? :/

1. Bologna
2. Brno
3. Zagreb

Ok thanks for the opinion.

Now, why should Brno be 2nd and Zagreb 3rd ? (not disagreeing, just want to see your point of view)

>
>Zagreb looks cozy, I'd consider it.
>
>I've always liked Slovakia, it seems a little nice country,
>
>Shitaly is fucking garbage I wouldn't go there if I were you.
>
>Bologna, in Shitaly. Should be renamed Boloshit. Don't go, garbage like the rest of the country.
>
>Kielce, Rzeszow and Lodz are all based Poland, I'd go to all of them though I think that the prettiest citiy out of all of them is Lodz.
>
>Czech is really famous for the quality of its education, and Brno is an unbelievable gorgeous city and the women are even better looking. I'd totally pick this one if I were you.
Ciao Dejan quali nuove da Lugoj?

well fuck, so many different opinions..

Here's my final 4...

I need to choose 3 and give it a order... Help me out now picking the one that I really wont go.. :/ they all seem to be awesome

>Lodz
absolutely disgusting
its Łódź

fuck off I can't make all those sexy symbols :(

Well, I'm studying right now at Rzeszów University of Technology. DON'T COME HERE. It's a mess, no one will help yo. Go to Łódź University of Technology or Brno/Kosice.

yea, now I only have Łódź

I'd choose Poland, but all of those countries excepting Italy (similar S.European lifestyle) are pretty based, "different" and nice. If everything is alright, I will go there in 2 years.

>can go to the university of bologna and some meme tier schools in eastern europe
>unironically asks retards on Sup Forums where should he go

beware

Czech republic definitely.

>I think that the prettiest citiy out of all of them is Lodz.