Myth: Humans can terraform mars

>Myth: Humans can terraform mars

Anyone who believes this horseshit is 100% autistic confirmed.
>Covered in iron
>Like no atmosphere
>Fuckin cold
>No one would go
>Never will be enough money to go
>No wifi

Your faith in this sci-fi faggotry is astounding

succ my pp

Obvious troll, of course, but damn, I would go tomorrow. Good one about the wifi. lol

no wifi fuck this mars is shit

would still live there
>elon musk is daddy

What about Venus and solar shades?

>7733399
You're daddy

It's technically possible, over a very long time span, using robotic technology which we don't have yet to build power stations to build green house gas and warm the atmosphere

after a certain period of time the air could become breathable if enough plants are grown

If I'd be president I'd pump $100 billion/year in NASA and go to Mars within a decade. Hell, I'd colonize Titan and Europa and build fucking Millennium Falcons.

Well not with that attitude.

>no wifi
If there was WiFi on Mars, would it connect to Earth's internet or Mars'?

You do know the point of Terra forming is to get rid of your first 3 points...

ill vote you better get rid of them dirty niggers

The main problem is the lack of a magnetic field. even if we somehow pumped Mars full of water and atmosphere, it would get stripped away by solar wind.

Nope. Not enough electro magnetic field to stop the sun from giving everyone cancer in two minutes(like this post). Fresh air ain't gonna do shit. Try learning science faggot

No niggers allowed on mars.

Need to start with the moon first. Only obvious choice. Shit should have been done already. Moon station

this

Dome it then

we can let the apes have earth

Then no need to terra form if u living in a bubble. Just pump the air in. What do about lack of gravity and its toll on the human body???

Dumbass, it would simply connect to "the internet", not "Earth's internet". The internet goes throughout the universe. Internet is love. Internet is life. Internet is going to make America great again.

We can't even solve global warming on a planet we do understand the atmosphere and composition of, but yeah I totally think we can create those conditions on a different planet

>Internet 2016

op so you believe climate change is not real right?

Or we can send them to Mars and lie saying you can live there and let them die

The magnetic field of the moon is inconsistent and lumpy as hell. Objects in orbit are eventually pulled in.

100% accurate

How we fuck it up is the same how we create it. Good thing

>money
you're an autist for thinking this is a problem. when we can pull it off we won't need money to do it we'll just gather the resources and do it.

Im not going without my wife.

Ya. That's my point. Start there instead of Mars. Learn first close before fucking it up far away. Also the moon is drifting away from us. Lern 2 science better faggot

Hello, this is #3837 from the year 2017, internet lost and trump is president, good day.

Nigga I just want somebody to get me out of Syria then I'll give two shits about getting to fucking Mars.

Just have rappers claim that Mars is the place "real niggas" go to. They'll be lining up for tickets in no time.

+1 mental evolution for you my friend. Nailed it right on the head

Anime? I see Lain reflected in the eye but I don't remember SEL having this artstyle.

Been talking about this for the past 9 years, we need to make dome and substain majina plants for oxygen.

tyrone cant he dun nout hav money

Yes but will the common man be able to go to mars?

>No wifi
There's wifi hotspots almost anywhere you go. How are you this dumb?

100,000ms latency
Wew lad. I couldn't even play an online turn based game.

OP is right,
Humans do not have the power to terrraform a planet, simply because it happens on a geological time scale, which we won't be around to witness.
If we put in gorillians of dollars and hundreds of thousands of years you could probably see a habitable mars.
But there would be undetectable changes even in your children's lifetimes.

No. We need to intergrade robotics with our bodies and learn to alter our DNA to survive anything outside of earth. We need to become cyborg aliens

Artificial ozone

>gorillians of dollars
I didn't know such a thing existed.

yes i will kill all space niggers with this power

Lol I am actually On mars right now in a secret society.

instead of wasting money on sending humans there too early why dont they just send more robots for exploration

That's no moon....

It'll be like Space Jam, without Michael Jordan in space.

no you are a space nigger go to the moon

offcourse. they will sell tickets on spaceships to mars. they may be bilion dollar tickets but everyone can buy one if they bring forth the cash so technically everyone can go to mars

learn how to politics

hey cocksucker mars has already been lived on keep drinking nasa's cuck kool-aid

we could just go to the nevada desert instead of mars. when we get bored of the nothingness we can make our way to las vegas

*new vegas

we can solve global warming, we're just not doing it

If you believe this then your as cucked as those who believe we really put men on the moon.

>Something is hard to do
>Something cannot / will not be done

Come on OP. You have to know that argument is BS.

There's nothing to solve
Carbon dioxcide is not a greenhouse gas with significant effect to climate.
Carbon dioxcide is however a gas that is crucial to life on this planet.

There are plenty of pollutants and greenhouse gasses that we needed to, and did regulate.
But co2, especially from the west, is negligible for global temperature or atmospheric health.
How about you worry about methane before you worry about co2.

Well, OP, you're dead wrong on something...

TONS OF PEOPLE WANT TO GO!

Hundreds of thousands of people have signed up to go there one-way. We're talking about individuals that know they are going there to die. They still want to go. People are crazy.