Best way to get a girl out of your mind?

Best way to get a girl out of your mind?

There is this girl i met through gaming. I talked to her alot and i have met up with her one time. (The meetup went really bad on my part) She's cute af and at the same time super hot.

Lately she has been very distant in her messages and it seems she's been less and less eager to chat with me in general. This is mainly the reason i want to get her out of my mind.

Yes i have a major crush on this girl and i DO want her. But since the chance of getting to meet her one more time has thinned out, so is my chances.

Sidenotes: She broke up with her boyfriend about 3-4 months ago.
She has a couple of mental problems, mainly anxiety, and a weak bipolar. (I can handle this pretty decently i guess)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUjqooe9x8E
youtu.be/2yBBoB685OE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>The meetup went really bad on my part
Explain?

go for it

Man the fuck up and tell her.

The best way to get someone out of your mind is to find another girl

Go out for a drive. Maybe listen to a good album or something while doing so. It doesn't work all at once, but it helps keep my mind clear for 2 or so hours

Leave her the fuck alone, you sperg.

What, are you a virgin?

Sorry for not greentexting, im more of a spectating guy on Sup Forums.

To explain it shortly:
I went out to meet her in the city (the city is inbetween the places we live) and on the way over there i got a message from her saying that her friend is joining us.

So i met up with them and her friend was super akward. We then proceeded to go to this pizza place. When we got our food another friend tagged along (both of her friends were girls btw). It ended up with them talking really intern shit and i ended up as a fucking beta spectator.

The way i forgot about the girl I had a huge crush on was playing halo reach. And meet other grills. I recommend this. For im doctor

Kek

In fact i am, im 18.

I sadly haven't gotten my license yet, so it would be kinda problemathic :/

Speak to her in person lol and if its an internet relationship then kys faggot we both know those dont work

Yeah we can tell. Leave her alone. You're a living meme. Meet a girl once, know her through pretty much online only, and you want to date her.

Get fucking real kid. You probably aren't even 18.

I do want to, the problem is that she have told my friend that she would not be ready for a new relationship straight away. (she said this like 2-3 weeks ago)

At that time i just thought about waiting for a little while and see what happens.

These fucking virgins never learn.

>Im 18
>I don't have my license
>I met this girl through gaming
>I DO want her
>We've only met once and it went bad on my part

You. Will. Not. Have. This. Girl. You. Faggot.

Do you know how to drive? Not like they won't know you have a license unless you drive like helen keller

Yea i know, but im not that handsome and finding a girl with the social sircle i have is problably not gonna happen.

Run u motherfucker, don't be this naive, women are like fish in the sea, plenty of em and they smell like cunts. Just stop being such a weak faggot clinging onto the only thing stumbling into your life, get the fuck out and find a good woman. Mental issues in women far outweigh what it means in men, they are already unstabile what do you think the added instabillity turns into?

Leave her alone she dindu nuffin to deserve your wimpy ass causing more problems to deal with.

>phone
>tinder
>chose best photos
>eventually match
>talk to other grils
>profit

Yea i have only met her once but i still have talked to her (voice-chat) basically allmost every day for 5-6 weeks

Probs already being banged by some chad just leave her

Dubs has spoken, and it seems to have spoken the truth.

Yea i have no problem driving, the problem is that we live in a pretty big and wealthy area. So the cops oftenly stop cars around here.

>but
there is no but just don't bother really your wasting your time deep down you know its true you just don't want to admit it.

Confirmed by dubs sorry OP..

You black?

just give it a couple of days I was lead on by this bitch a couple weeks ago she threw so many hints that she wanted me we went on a date and she got butthurt when I made a move just dont stalk her social media, or talk to her and you wont give a shit in like a week hope this helps

ask her out again

if she declines you lost

its not rocket science

No my neighboorhood is white as fuck, my dad makes about 200 000$ a year.

"she threw hints" jea bra
and you probably didnt react fast or good enough

bad to be you

Stop trying for something that won't happen let your dreams STAY dreams.

>girl I met through gaming

stopped reading there

What the hell? If he's sitting on that you outta have enough for lessons (if he doesn't take you out, if you are in US you don't need permit once 18). Once you're comfy then he can just pay for a shitty civic or whatever and test you.

this nigga right here
youtube.com/watch?v=mUjqooe9x8E

>exercise
>learn a new language
>code
Really just that.

I have asked her allready, the problem is because of her anxiety she often needs breakes from social interaction. She said that becuase of this she don't want to meet me alone in case she needs "a break".

i dunno i wish things had worked out different i really liked her

Sounds like she's either got a manufacturing issue, or is afraid of you.

>She has a couple of mental problems, mainly anxiety, and a weak bipolar

Never stick your dick in crazy.

so you got friend zoned?

sounds like an excuse to not date you sorry man

I don't live in the US, where i live you need to be 18 and pay a fuckton of cash for a lisence. I just haven't had the time for the obligatory driving lessions and test.

>my dad makes about 200 000$ a year.
gj

This is really common for with people that have anxiety.

top kek

Is she married?
Sounds like she's in a relationship, OP

Stop avoiding the truth faggot we both know its not because of >muh anxiety

>be you
>female between 20-30
>meet chad in the club
>suck his dick the same night

nice hypocrisy cunt

blast loud music, idk fucking pink season, justin bieber, whatever floats your boat. just blast it and cry or whatever, let it all out, itll work eventually

This is actually true, i don't only talk with her alone, often i groups when we play game. And she oftenly apollogices for leaving the voicechat becuase she needs a break.

underrated post right here

absolutely an excuse not to date you, she isnt into you my friend. it sucks, but women just want chads and if they say they like nerds they mean "nerdy" chads.

look mate im autistic myself aight?
thats why im here, i fit quite well

now the thing is.. you have a 85% chance that her "anxiety" is just her way of dealing with you because shes not intrested

in a normal case you still have already lost

wanna know why i know that shit?
because i have no empathy at all mate, when i approach a human i literaly have charts in my mind showing what could happen in %

The chance that im right is on average 77% based on around 5000 encounters within the last years

>needs a break
that shits comedy gold next you'll be saying she has a fucking safe space

Nope, she's 17 dude. Im 18

Do you have fucking asperger's lol? wtf is that logic?

Where you live, faggot

gtfo this thread cunt

its called "reason"

kys autismo go get a job

Stop being a bitch and do what you want. You keep doing this on and on. When will you just start being yourself? Be selfish.

>when i approach a human

aspergers is a form of autism you dumbass cunt
read the first fucking line of my statement

when i was a kid people didnt like me so i started to calculate how they react to shit and how to get my will trough

of course i dont run around in RL and tell that people, they either dont believe me or get freaked out (5 of 7 atleast)

the logic is simple math, it works quite better than "she threw hints omg what can i do"

atleast im not a fucking pussy and i didnt meet my waifu in a online game

Norway my good sir, the land of filthy rich people.

i have a job that does not involve being a prostitute, so i am one step ahead of you already.

Yep, he's autistic alright

Play games.
Really hard games.

youtu.be/2yBBoB685OE

Im not op I just thought your way of thinking was a bit stupid and pointless

you can lie to us but don't lie to the person that matters.. yourself

assburger Sup Forumsro's bants too stronk

it sounds stupid and it still works
is it still stupid?

imagine it like a video game, in the front you have nice graphics and gameplay (the right words, not looking like a faggot, remembering the important details "how is your uncle did his ankle heal?")
and in the background you have thousands of if and else statements where you try to predict an outcome where you simply select the most effective one

in the end humans are mammals with quite simple needs, Food, Shelter, Social interaction and jadajada wich i know how to provide properly

also i didnt really ask my brain to work like this
i get what i want but i dont have emotion, i literaly dont care at all
affection, love and all this are just abstract ideas to me

i know how to trigger them
i dont know how to get them myself

Then why do you get angry at posts on Sup Forums?

because its a standard reaction on this site

its a norm

you could always do what i did.
>met pretty girl
>followed her around
>was nice to her
>no interest in me
>has fight with family one day
>take her out to calm her down
>go to her dorm
>push her on floor
>fuck her raw
>impregnate
>she couldn't stop thinking of me

OP HERE:

The main reason with this post was to get some tips about how to stop thinking about her.

And if doable only stop thinking of her in the way i do and still remain friends with her.

For the last part i can only come up with one option myself, to find some other chick. But if anyone have any idea of how to make the last part possible, tell me how (i would actually be impressed).

mfw i answered myself instead of you

This right here OP

Pay the few bucks for a gym membership, fight the urges to be an oddball (think before you speak, don't stare, be a normie).

or just

>phone
>tinder
>chose best photos
>no matches in 1 year
>kill myself

thats my life

Well exept using Sup Forums i would call myself a pretty decent guy when it comes personality/social abilities. The problem is that im fat (not really fat, but got visible extra pounds) and i wont say that i in my current state (with the extra pounds) is exeptionally handsome elsewise.

Just keep working at it and you should figure it out yourself, lose the weight if you want. More often than not, you get out what you put in.