Fuck yeah, niggers got caught

Fuck yeah, niggers got caught.

fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfzvrCwjfLE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NlWxBXV_BI
chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/01/04/four-people-in-custody-after-alleged-kidnapping-torture-is-live-streamed/
m.facebook
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>717736146
Doesn't matter. They is good boys. They wus turnin they life around. They been goin to church and in a work program. It wite folk fault kus they raccis.

My favorite part of this is "Community activist Andrew Holmes was made aware of the disturbing video." He's the local Jesse Jackson after Jessie Jackson got ignored by the nigger brigade. I can't wait to see how he spins this into it being "Tragic, but still white peoples fault."

I hope this turns into a fucking race war. I really want to see a hood rat slaughter.

I'm black and I think this is the most coon shit I've ever seen. Dumb black people like them make the rest of us look so fucking bad. Fuck

It'll come out in a few days it was all staged.

yeah, theres a few of us that think this lol

It doesn't matter if you're racist, black, white, or whatever -- this isn't good for anybody.

It's going to inspire the 15% of the retards in our population go do random acts of violence, our inept government won't be able to stop it, and honest working black / white / chinese / blue / whatever people are going get caught in the cross fire.

Edglelords can say what they want, but this is really not good.

You gotta admit, while this is a bit extreme, this is about par for the course when it comes to most hoodrat nignogs. "Poor Impulse Control" and "Substandard Conflict Resolution Skills" is pretty common for you guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=rfzvrCwjfLE

Pic related: Another lovely chicago couple.

good fuck those niggers

A judge will not call this a hate crime because that would lead to cases against whites of being victimized with hate crimes from blacks, and that would upset the voter base of the democratic party.

Liberals will scream it's not racism and not a hate crime since [insert mental gymnastics]

Black people are just the worst.

pretty sure its got more to do with poverty than race.
>no, i'm not black

>They are with her

Seems fake

The race war is fucking on , whether you believe it or not

avoid the groid

>The suspects on the video can be heard yelling, "F*** Donald Trump! F*** white people!"

This is what happens when the majority of Americans are racist fuckers.

When you treat people with disdain it will back fire.

But yet for all the 2 centuries of it's existence Americans have yet to figure that out, and wonder why they are constant targets for terrorism etc (not just Islamic Extremists, but Jewish, Christian etc).

Perhaps one day they will realise that thinking they can control the world how they want = bad for them in the long run.

Bro, be real for a sec

Thank you for correcting the record.

you say that like there isn't an armed nazi march taking place in montana. poor white people and poor black people are equally shit.

This is what happens when you give freedom to people (and i'm not talking only about blacks).

You have been visited by the white trash sex offender of Sup Forums. Ugliness and balding will come to you unless you post "you're ugly, Mike" on this video. There are no immunities.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NlWxBXV_BI

Whites are under 9% of the global population and there are no white only areas left on earth, so be careful what you wish for

>when you claim the election is rigged before the election because you think you're gonna lose, then say its fair after you win

Not real nazis

>you say that
>you say
>poor white people and poor black people are equally shit.

That is bull-fucking-shit. I have been to the deep south. I have seen shit stupid ditch-pig trailer living assholes. I grew up around po-white trash where they didn't have a fucking dime to their name.

They don't go robbing liquor stores. They don't get together in groups and beat the fuck out of people to take their phones at the same numbers as black people. They don't go to the wealthy part of town in huge packs, rush into stores and flash-mob shoplift.

This is a racial issue. And black people are absolutely prone to violent offenses. White trash? They try to sell meth or weed, or when they do commit violent offenses it tends to be sporadic. Nowhere NEAR the amount that black people do.

So don't try to pull this socio-economic "they juss doin it kaus dey be po'" bullshit. They're violent because their upbringing, music and social norms promote it.

There are some exceptions. The white sounding kid at school. Neil De Grasse Tyson. A whole slew of others. But they are too few and too far between to make exceptions. So when black people talk about how their parents gave them "the talk" about cops, they tend to fail to mention "well, it mostly stems from us being a bunch of goddamned psychotic violent savages." For some reason, they leave that part out.

Objectively wrong. Poor whites are not nearly as violent or unintelligent

>Near 50-50 split.

Presidency might as well been decided by a fucking coin toss.

Old news brah, get over it

>stops copies m8

>25/25 split
>50 uninterested
ftfy

god dammit that's even worse

these folks should be cleaning the streets in chicago

How can both of you see anything with your heads up your asses? I guess this type of intellect is common among shut ins i suppose.

You are fucking delusional and have never been to the real South. Niggers are niggers no matter the color. White trash are just as violent and stupid as black trash. Your bullshit argument falls apart to anyone in the real world.

That's not an argument, Nigger.

Time to hunt some coon.

Yet everywhere else Blacks have been good members of society.

Black Americans are similar, but a good percentage of them have climatized with American Society and have adapted to treat people the way they were treated.

This isn't a "Black" thing it is an American thing. Americans did it to themselves.

Which is why the 80s was littered with Jewish extremists attacking the US, which is forgotten now because the new flavour are Muslims, and even then Americans are fucking retarded not to tell the difference between Muslims and Islamic Extremists.

And in the same manner with allowing Extremist Christians to grow in the US have led to attacks and needless deaths.

Until 9/11 the largest terrorist attack on US soil was by an American, a Christian Extremist who took offence that Christian groups like the Davidinians in Texas were targeted to disband them by the government, and rightfully so, David Koresh raped and impregnated little girls because he saw himself as the lamb of God.

Again everyone forgets about that in the US because it is again not the flavour of the times in the media.

The US government always has to invent situations or make current ones look worse to drive up the military budget and to ensure weapons keep being sold in the US through the outdated 2nd Amendment and overseas.

Because the American congress and senate members are shareholders of the companies making weapons etc.

That is your real America right there.

That's not a response, faggot.

>niggers act niggerly???

Yet most of these "working poor" whites you try to glamorize are using most of America's welfare.

>Go back to retarded Africa. YOU are the nigger.

Yet crime in the US shows numbers to be higher than blacks..

"But the % shows higher for blacks" the olde racist defensive strategy.

Doesn't matter about %, numbers count and whites commit more.

I'd say it's high time to bathe in nigger blood, but they're a huuuuge AIDS risk.

Anyways, white people aren't anywhere near as violent as black people.

But we're gonna be.

white people enslaved black people for 4 centuries

i think we can let this one slide

Maybe. But they're not killing/raping/robbing to get it.

Black people are largely savages

When you account for poverty, niggers still account for an overwhelmingly high amount of crime and violence.

...nahhhh.

>Percentage doesn't count

Are you fucking retarded?

Neither was what he responded to, or the post before that, and so on. Mostly because an argument was never presented. Just some bait that all of us pay way too much attention to, and by all of us I don't just mean Sup Forums.

Everyone out, just leave, let's all go and masturbate. Literally anything but another discussion over how only the people you don't like are pieces of shit. When the truth is I wouldn't lend 5 bucks to any of you. And if you're smart, you wouldn't lend a cent to my drunk white ass.

"Yo, youze 'a fukin' gon'"
*Bang.*

Thank God Trump isn't going to try and fuck that up. until they get their niggers under control the Americans need their second amendment.

Someone that can act like a sane person post this on /news/

Are you kidding me right now? Neck yourself, bud.

FUCK YOU NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're going to be nothing more than what you are now, a NEET who constantly dissapoints.

>DelusionsOfVirginalRevenge.exe

Found the retard.

>Whites kill/torture whites all the time, no one cares.
>Blacks kill/torture other blacks all the time, no one cares.
>Whites shoot and/or kill a black, it gets to the news, but we should all just shut up about it and accept it. We'll move on in about a week.
>White gets tortured by a black, everyone should drop what they're doing and start a race war.
Get shit on cumskins. You deserve this.

Blacks still enslave blacks
There was a point where everyone had slaves; the romans kept British and German slaves
Americans pretend they were the only ones

Riiight. All trailer trash are angels who deserve or tax dollars for sitting on their asses, smoking meth and popping out down's syndrome potatoes.

>Nigger apologist detected.

'cus blacks didn't start it or anything.

Yes, neck yourself.

>lrn2autocorrect you ignorant spearchucker.

>poor white people and poor black people are equally shit.
This.

the responses to this comment show how Sup Forums has changed over the last 7 years.

PublicSchoolEducation.jpeg

chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/01/04/four-people-in-custody-after-alleged-kidnapping-torture-is-live-streamed/

"The victim, who has special needs, was a high-risk missing person from northwest suburban Crystal Lake."

It's okay, they were justified. He's just some retard.

Fucking hell niggers are the worst.

>no, i'm not black
confirmed nigger

Only the majority aren't "racist fuckers", and this attitude is what got trump elected in the first place.

lel

No you are, for thinking % means anything.

But here is your logic failure, you would go for % of Black population, rather than % of the entire population.

Because racist fucktards have been using this method for years, because the know the latter would be worse for them.

Murders aren't counted by % it is by numbers, it is simple as that, % is the layman's method of twisting actual numbers to their own argument.

For example from FBI tables in 2014 for aggravated assault

185,612 whites were arrested for GBH
96,511 blacks were arrested for GBH

Larceny/Theft

671,260 for whites
271,788 for blacks

Numbers mean more...

Because there is a simple reason, by using %s you are proposing that the entire Black and White population are part of the whole crime system, which is not true.

Overall in 2014

6,056,687 white Americans were arrested for various crimes
2,427,683 black Americans were arrested for various crimes.

That is the real numbers.

But hey if you want to use %s

69.4% whites
27.8% blacks
1.6% Native American
1.1% Asian
0.1% Native Hawaiian

So tell me again who is more aggressive?

Thank you so much for not being a totally dumb black person. People like you, Based Ben Carson, and Malik are amazing.

its pretty clear you have never left your neighborhood in your entire life. most the black people in california are perfectly normal, just have a different culture. when you hit the inner city, doesn't matter if you are black white or hispanic, everyone is a shit head as long as they are poor and desperate.

I choose you

This event, and how blacks in general respond to it, will make the divide between blacks and niggers much more apparent. As said before in here, most blacks would not approve of this type of behavior.

>Myself included

>this
there's a hell of a lot more to it than contemporary issues. this has been ongoing. only in america.

The percentage points to them being more violent as a whole group. They're 13% of the population and their numbers aren't that far off whites.

If you don't understand then you're too stupid to be allowed to live.

Lol niggers are definitely more aggressive according to those numbers you stupid fuck.

I'd explain it to you, but I have a feeling multiple people already have and you're too stupid to understand. So I won't bother.

you forgot to mention the fact that the reporting is inaccurate as far as who commits more crimes, it reflect who gets arrested for more crimes. DOJ itself even called out numerous municipal systems as being racist, from the cops, to the clerks, to the judges. many more are under investigation.

are are prosecuted for an overwhelmingly high amount of crime and violence. DOJ even called them out for racist prosecution methods. poor people can't afford lawyers and the introduction of the plea deal fucks off all those stats. poor innocent people take pleas to avoid going into life long debt in lawyer fees. there's more to it than what the MSM makes easily available. gotta do some digging if you give a shit/want to sound like you know what you're talking about.

True.

This is why I don't think America has a 'gun problem,' insofar as it has a culture problem. We love violence and allowing every Tom, Dick, Harry, and Tyrone to express themselves as violently as they wish, with little or sometimes no recourse. If a person can get paid to be violent, we'd willingly pay them and be entertained by it, too.

Also, it's rather interesting that this took place RIGHT WHEN the new GOP-Controlled *everything* was just caught trying to gut the Independent ethics panel, and is so adamantly trying to get rid of healthcare for everyone who isn't extremely wealthy.

Definitely I am glad someone understands.

You 2 clearly don't understand a thing, you have one gripping onto the excuse that it must be worse off as per black population numbers their numbers are higher compared to white offenders and white population. The olde racist excuse.

Doesn't detract from the fact more white crime happens, it is there in black and white, victims aren't % they are people a single person, numbers matter. % is for the ignorant and racist.

And the other... thinks they understand what is going on and thinks blacks are more aggressive "according to those numbers", when aggressive assault shows higher numbers for whites.

Again they try to think their ignorance and lack of education = more superior.

But you both fail. And that is why you and people like you have let America get to the state it is in, failing economy (GDP means fuck all as that is company profits not America's profits) and a community of hate and distrust through propaganda and lies.

>confirmed nigger
found the nigger

m.facebook com/ profile. php?id=100010157447383&__xt__=12.%7B%22click_type%22%3A%22result%22%2C%22module_id%22%3A0%2C%22result_id%22%3A100010157447383%2C%22sid%22%3A%22745936592%22%2C%22browse_result_type%22%3A%22browse_type_user%22%2C%22module_role%22%3A%22NONE%22%2C%22module_result_position%22%3A5%7D

Let's just agree that went you meet a black person in the states, he's more likely to be violent than if you met a random white person.

>>confirmed nigger
>found the nigger
That's something a nigger would say.

>Be careful what you wish for
Literally only the whites or Asians would win an all out race war. The whites being the most likely to win. Everyone else doesn't have a chance.

Using your numbers for GBH 0.34 of all white people in the US were arrested While 0.72 of all black people were arrested

Blacks are the more violent race. Period. If there were equal numbers of whites and blacks in america the blacks would have more crime by numbers.

>Treat people badly and it will backfire

Then I can't wait for the blowback when Whites get sick of being berated as the source of all evil in the world, and sick of being targeted in the overwhelming majority of inter-racial crime and violence.

Keep whining about "muh racism" while any Black who can keep their shit even half together gets free ride ride through life with welfare, special admissions treatment in college, special grants to pay for it, and then an automatic hiring at a middle-class or better job and nigh-un-fireable status as one of the only token coons who went long enough without a felony available to fill the company's mandatory coon-quota.

Keep gnawing at the hand that feeds you. Really, please do. If you think your typical chimpout (that you apes usually aim at each other anyway) is revenge, you haven't seen anything yet.

>no charges have yet been filed

Reading sure is hard huh guys

wrong on both counts.

how would you know?
>takes one to know one, nignog ;)

The little bit of Jill Stein's recount that actually happened found more votes counted in Democrat Detroit than registered voters.

There WAS election rigging, exactly as we predicted. They just tried to be subtle and didn't do enough of it to stop us.

That is wrong, I have been to the states various times, and it was rare to find anyone violent to be honest.

The ones that were, were drunk peeps mostly, with a couple of junkies pulling a knife threatening me with a stabbing if I didn't hand over wallet etc (which I didn't and they fucked off when they knew I was standing my ground).

Again it isn't a black or white thing, it is society itself.

You put a nice church going little black boy into a society where both whites and blacks are at each other's throats, great chances are he will become the same.

You put a gang member of any origin into a nicer society and guess what great chance they will change for the better.

Because again it is society.

It is no surprise that places like Detroit, Gary etc show signs of more crime from all races, because the US government has purposely removed funding from those areas.

With a rising national debt, and pleasing corporations with tax rebates etc, there is no money for everywhere in the US, so every year a new area is designated the new slum and funding is mostly removed.

Because that is what the US is, smokescreen for the real issues. Greedy people in power draining the people dry.

Niggers will forever remain in the low class, even when you see a rich nigger.
Notice how much they talk, they lips are bigger then my own dick, no matter where niggers come from they always sound ghetto.

Fuck off nigger lover. Go post in bbc threads you pathetic cuck

funny how a foreigner understands american culture better than the majority of americans.

nigga plz
your chimp outs tell other wise

>their lips are bigger than my own dick
no wonder you hate them so much lol

Again you are going for the white vs black population, which is the racists calling card.

The reason it doesn't work is because the White population is far greater than the Black, so the comparison is one sided.

Again which is why numbers are actually used, it doesn't matter about the percentage of each other's pop, it is the fact a specific number has committed the crime.

However if I were to show you stats from China and compared it to America, you would cry because % sense Americans commit more crime, because they are the lesser population than the two. And you would cry unfair wouldn't you. Yes?

Of course you would.