Vape Thread

Vape Thread

This is my generic piece of shit with a custom Back To The Future themed firmware

gross

Op step up your game for fucks sake, that looks disgusting.

What would you guys recommend as a good starter vape, been looking around and i have no clue what to look for...

Yeah I know it's awful
I had a way better one but all the stores in my town don't carry it's coil and the battery slot on the mod was fucked up anyway so I got this cheapy all in one.

Don't have the money to fork over for a nice one at the moment

start off with a mechanical vape, they're cheap and hard to fuck up with

vape community really let themselves go

Is there a straight way to vape? All I see are gays and douchebags doing it.

Here's my Jigglypuff

minikin v2 with combo rdta
and unregulateds popz .

RX or bust

pretty cool

thats cool, not a vape expert. How is that possible?

nice finger nail paint faggot

vapes are fucking mouth fedoras. grow the fuck up

its just a font editor ( not op of the pic btw)

don't get a mechanical, that's retarded for a first vape.

I got a couple people the aspire evo 75 kit, the tank it comes with is really nice. you'll need a couple 18650's and a charger would be recommended.

>inb4 tits or gtfo
It's impossible for this female body of mine to be a faggot, I like huge dick

That looks like it might be packing DNA 200 chip set. Far from a piece of shit. Although it is only a 2 cell.

GET VAPED ...2/3 with a cloud beast tank and smpl with a lush rda

Noisy Cricket FTW.

cucked

I don't want this mod either
See
OP here, not the guy you replied to but I have the answer. My mod shares a similar firmware.
The jiggly puff is just an icon, like the Flux Capacitor on my mod. You can download a program from the manufacturers website that will take any black and white bitmap and set it as the icon.

I took mine one step further and used a firmware font editor too like the other user mentioned.

Person looking to start vaping here. Have used a buddies alot. How much is a good starter one? What is a good starter one?

tells someone to grow up

continues to watch cartoons

Thats pretty cool

Here's my sigelei 150W with Arctic top filling tank with a .2 ohm atty, red apple in house juice 70/30 VG/PG with 3 NIC

Thanks, i was looking at the mechanical vapes and that shit got me even more confused then i was before asking, also the aspire evo 75 kit looks really nice, do you by any chance have an idea on how long the battery will hold a charge?

ditch that tron tank and get a cleito.

what is the point of a mechanical mod?

Nice bro, I keep telling myself I don't wanna fall for the cock ring meme, but does it help with drops or heat distribution or anything?

No idea, user told me "start off with a mechanical vape" and i had to look it up.

depends on how much you use it. moderate/heavy use you will probably go through 2 batteries. Get 4 Samsung 25r 18650's and a nitecore i2 intellicharger ($15 on amazon).

oh yea tits or gtfo

I use the cock ring to keep the top from opening in my pocket.

sorry, 2 batteries a day

Shit i use em to keep the fucmin things in my pocket that 2/3 slides out when i sit down all the time

Well i'm not really gonna use it that much, like there can go hours in between using it.
But thanks for the advice, i appreciate it.

light use and the batter would last a couple days, easy

I never have a problem with it opening my dude does tho all the time he gets all pissed cuse his tank opens all the time leaks all over floods out hahaha and mine dont do nothing but vape

Good to know, thanks.

Does anyone have a dab pen for vaping dabs? I want to get one but I'm not really sure what to look for