>rare ferraros edition
Complete discography here:
sebaldsfolly.blogspot.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K1uqEGFeI-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Hello James,
Big fan here. Please Release a new album that returns to your lo fi roots. Some of your greatest work is embedded within that style.

Best,
Chorizo

Hello Chorizo,
I am working on a new album with Spencer going back to our roots and its going to be released very soon.

Happy NanoDay,
James

bump

bump

cool guy no idea where hes going 2 go now. seems like hes always ahead of the curve. guess he suspects everybody will return back to classic

>suspects
Does he? He is supposed to release a album with the alias Rat Fantasy which is going to be pop/rock.

rat fantasy is him and jack donoghue's fag hag

Yeah I'm aware but nobody cares about her generic voice.

is anything better than iAsia

Jarvid, Nirvana, Genie Gas and K2 stuff are at least equal if not better.

no idea how James meets ppl like Lauren Alice very but then again its James
but Nah I feel like releases like bodyguards, suki girls, cold, sushi and even NYC hell have laid the foundations to the current "experimental" sounds we hear now from NON and PAN.
also found this interview dean blunt did in Russian where he claims NYC, hell inspired black metal.

OPN has talked positively about human story 3 on twitter also.

listen to his nirvana stuff or you're missing out

N Y C
G O D
W I T H
V O C A L S
W H E N

Bbodyguard and cold were something different but still its quite pointless that he limits himself that much when he could do so much more.
>OPN has talked positively about human story 3 on twitter also.
Well they are friends after all and OPN does literal meme music anyway. Human story 3 had a lot of potential even with that concept.

James, will you be working again with Sam Mehran in a future?

>its quite pointless that he limits himself that much when he could do so much more.
His strength is that he is able to constraint himself with a concept and build a mini-universe around it with an album and the result of few months of work, and he dabbled in a lot of different genres since 2011 compared the majority of artists, because of those self-imposed constraints, I think.
If he really wants to make a pop/rock album like suggests, it has a lot of chances to be awesome, because he has learned to produce mainstream pop music and be more confident in his voice with his last projects, but yet he is still the weirdo who made Night Dolls With Hairspray and Far Side Virtual.

>tfw you learn that Ferraro, Ariel Pink and Mehran collaborated on a track, and it's like falling like the supergroup meme as a teenager, but at least it's free this time thanks to the internet.
youtube.com/watch?v=K1uqEGFeI-w

OPN makes actually great meme music though

any albums in particular?

what nationality is James? Always thought he looked Samoan or some sort of pacific islander.

James, if you are there, I love you.