Wats hapenig?

No it isn't nigger fuck off with this weak tier bait

it's nighttime here, fucko.
kys

:DDDDDDD

benis

no

>mfw it legit happens

>Implying we would send bombers into a country covered in anti air defenses.

If this ever happened, the media would be reporting cruise missile strikes and air to ground attacks aimed at crippling AAs before bombers got anywhere near the country's airspace.

Don't you think our stealth bombers could penetrate their AA defenses?

No

No, they're advanced but not undetectable. They only fly at mach 1.5 max and they can't sustain that for more than maybe 10 seconds. Aircraft have limits and it would be shot down and recovered by the Russians who would then have our tech. GG from there

3/10 bait.

Honestly, I doubt it. We lost a stealth fighter over Serbia in 1999. That was 18 years ago, so maybe the stealth bomber has had a major overhaul since then, but I really doubt it could make it through a heavily armed country like Russia's AAs unmolested.

Besides, it would be both safer and cheaper to use a naval or ground based missile if at all possible.

hey guys who do you think is gonna win this time?

>implying first strike would be with bombers
nigger, if the US was going to strike Russia, we'd empty our silos and they'd do the same.

i know you are joking OP but russias been flying planes fully loaded with nukes since the cold war all the time so if russia wanted to nuke europe or usa they could do it

ITT: Armchair generals

moar liek armchair genitals, amiriite?

oh snap

This is incorrect

Guaranteed_replies.png

>stealth bombers
>developed in the 70's/80's
>thinking they'll evade 90's/00's/10's air detection technology
>not understanding that AA defenses aren't just radars, but are missiles and guns as well

Seriously, kid...

OP here
this is not a drill, I repeat
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
shit just hit the fan in europe

turn on the fucking news you dumb niggers

subs would launch first, nigger

You're over a month early... Russia invaded Finland on 30 November......

>in 1939...

>daylight
>1 am

Finns are basically slavs anyway, not a big loss

please. there's no point in limited nuclear strikes because the other side is always going to respond with everything they have. therefore, you attack with everything and respond with everything.

Mutual Assured Destruction—it's was the basis of US and USSR nuclear policy for the Cold War.

fair enough. by empty our silos i meant unload our whole arsenal on them.

Link or never happend faggot

do you even hemispheres?

And do you think NATO doesn't do exactly the same. Both sides have been playing games with each other more than 60 years. If either side was going to launch a pre emptive strike against the other. It would be with ICBM's and we would be toast by the time we knew we were getting a visit by a hypersonic beast full of radiation

Rush is gay af bruh

NO NOT FINLAND!! I WAS WAITING FOR THE NEXT MY SUMMER CAR UPDATE!! THOSE COCK SUCKERS!!!

whats going on gais?
I'm just eating candied yams

>Finns are slavs

Buddy. Come on now.

Huee

Kek if only

Finland was taken from Sweden, and most of the population was related to the Swedes, you dumb fuck.

needs to be a leeettle bigger

>reports indicate russian invation of romania and moldova

>invation

OP care to explain what is happening since all the post have like 10 worse and they are ,,Holly shit,, and ,,it's happening,, don't rush it take your time and no where I am I don't have a TV (saving you the question)

it's not real, it's bait

>ongoing
>invation

Try harder, faggot

"Defence"

BBC news changed the font they use on their new bulletins. It's all happening.