Make a shitpost about Japan

>make a shitpost about Japan
>triggered nettouyos call you Kim or Zhang
>some Japanese autist starts spamming the thread with his schizo rambling until it hits the bump limit

Why are Japanese posters so entertaining?

They're pretty autistic desu

>pink penis
Why do they worship white men's dick?

That's what makes them so funny

>"""japanese""" posters

Do you hate Japan?

>>some Japanese autist starts spamming the thread with his schizo rambling until it hits the bump limit
this is the same poster and his posts constantly are deleted.

and yes, ill leave. congrats. you succeeded in kicking one japanese poster out at least. keep supporting your fellow koreans and chinese forever.

>>some Japanese autist starts spamming the thread with his schizo rambling until it hits the bump limit
this is the same poster and his posts constantly are deleted.

and yes, ill leave. congrats. you succeeded in kicking one japanese poster out at least. keep supporting your fellow koreans and chinese forever.

I'm not sure if you are joking...

Why can't japs handle the banter? You always get so butthurt. It's just banter.
This whole board hates germany and i'm not butthurt

I like germany

pls allow us to display the eagle, you're being an annoyance to us like this.

what part. explain. im originally not an Sup Forums user and found this board boring.

What eagle?

Not gonna lie when I was in Japan recently there was this old guy passing out pamphlets and yelling a bit. I took one of his pamphlets to be polite when he handed it to me because all the Japanese people were avoiding him like the plague and I felt bad for him, he seemed like he was really trying.

After I took the pamphlet I asked my wife what he was saying and she said, "He has mental issues, something about Japanese are the most cowardly race and deserve the low birthrate and radiation, it's God's way of punishing horrible people".

I probably looked like an awful person being a white guy that took the pamphlet and said "Arigato gozayumas"

> "He has mental issues
ie: he's not brainwashed

>Japanese are the most cowardly race and deserve the low birthrate and radiation
It's true

OP exactly referred to you yet you don't notice it and then you behaved like how those Japanese posters behave.
> and yes, ill leave. congrats. you succeeded in kicking one japanese poster out at least. keep supporting your fellow koreans and chinese forever.

i can. its not the reason that this board sucks. t. davido. t. english tearcher, "what you are saying is all weebshit", and zitto animale trash, are not banter. if you can make an argument it cant go anywhere. thats the reason. and zhangs and kims are as objectively retarded and insane as netouyos. thats another reason. on top of which you cant settle it because they are everywhere on Sup Forums and instantly deny any post from japnase poster even if its a decent one. almost all posts are gonna be offset by that to the degree of shitpost. i was mainly solely posting on threads where no other jap posters do.

zitto animale

I like that eagle alot too

Alright guy, ask me a question and I will earnestly answer it to the best of my ability. Talk to me.

You're taking Sup Forums seriously, m8.

Shitpost when people are replying to you with shitpost, answer seriously when people are not shitposting.

It's really nice but your government doesn't want us to display it because it's shamefur

kill yourself yellow monkey

>autism

zitto animale

t. butthurt jap

You wanted a serious discussion, there it is. Are you going to go back on your words? I'm waiting.

zitto animale

ZITTO HUMANE

I' LOVE JAPAN

NO MORE BULLY

Alright, I'm leaving. Fucking coward.

coz you dont just know who zhangs really are. you jap posters never come out of jap or korea or azn related threads. fucking insular autists. all the jap posters cant have an argument or make a point on threads about yuro or american politics or Sup Forumsacks driven identity politics, apart from expats/proxies. at most all you can have is a cuck thread blaming beta whites, desperately defending any japshit, exactly like zhangs do.
im not sure if you are serious. but what made me boring the most might be jap posters. both jap right and left have an extremely partisanship. literally either, being a netouyo or die, or, defending other azns/calling every other jap posters netouyo or die. perhaps for this reason, other Sup Forums posters were going to buy into that ideological frame. which is utterly fake and boring.

i wanted to have a serious discussion, my nigga. even if my english skills suck. and i hate Sup Forums. loved shitposting and memes here tho. call me fedora.

zitto animale

Just ignore the shitposting and only give (You)s to people who are in the mood of serious discussions, my nigga.

that's a lot of yous and i want to contribute

autism off the charts...

Well that took forever and a day to get a response.

>im not sure if you are serious. but what made me boring the most might be jap posters. both jap right and left have an extremely partisanship. literally either, being a netouyo or die, or, defending other azns/calling every other jap posters netouyo or die. perhaps for this reason, other Sup Forums posters were going to buy into that ideological frame. which is utterly fake and boring.

So, this is a bit difficult to understand, and perhaps what would be best would be to not understand.

>other Sup Forums posters were going to buy into that ideological frame. which is utterly fake and boring

Are you worried that this will impact foreigners view of Japan in a negative light? Because I assure it will cause some foreigners to look at you negatively. However, the rational people, the people who actually have substance and may very well visit your country someday (as I have) are intelligent enough to understand that this is a Rhodesian calligraphy board and that it does not reflect the average zeitgeist of the Japanese people.

That being said, do not trouble your mind with such trivial things as posts on a Rhodesian calligraphy board. It is beneath you. Keep in mind the different culture of the internet vs. real life.

C'mon, do something funny. Deny some war crimes

i didnt worry anything about it. in the first place, im not a nationalist and dont give a flying fuck about the reputation of this country. also i ignore jap threads especially korea/japan and ww2 ones except making fun of both japs and gooks for a change sometimes.

what bothered me was other posters who swallowed the jap posters bullshit, and use it as serious counter-argument. whether you believe it or not, it literally happened everyday. and zhangs are as really ideological and paranoic as netouyos. they ofc can speak english fluently, unlike netouyos. due to it they sound like something more out of hand at least to me. those lefty jap posters who blindly defend zangs dont even know of this fact because they all stay hikikomory on jap/korea/azn threads. and those gaijin posters buying into the jap lefties/chinese/korean ideology are full-on bigots as much as netouoyos. i cant do anything with all of those anymore. any one of them comes out of thin air almost every time i post.

thanks my man. but im worn out.

bye. i cant anymore. tho id never done 2bh.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD.

WHAT IS A NETOUYO?

AUTISM

You mean Japanese proxies. The fair share of Sup Forums is American proxyfags role playing. That's why most of it is either in English or very poor/elementary of the flag language.

Yea, man. Koreans can say as much anti-Japanese shit as they want but the moment a Japanese person defends Japan everyone calls them crazy as if they're talking to themselves.

I figure its anti-weeb people who are so annoyed with the Japanese fascination that they take it out on you guys. And for sure some of it is from other Asians.

America gets a lot of the same shit.

>its the americans reee

dumbass