Aaany minute

So at about 9:00 i took about half an oz of nutmeg (yes nutmeg look it up)and within the next hour from what I've read im gonna start tripping. I just turned on the wall and im anticipating an interesting night. If anybody seems to care ill keep posted. Has anybody done nutmeg before?

>nutmeg

>tripping on nutmeg
>tripping
>on nutmeg

At best it's going to be really shitty and confusing and you'll have a bad headache. At worst you could end up in the ER or die.

You are stupid.

shit nigger what are you doing
I did that when I was 14, you're in for a headache, lots of throwing up, and stomachache. Also any effects you'll get will be similar to alcohol and not worth it. Go throw it up while you still can

A little late im starting to feel it. its been like 4 hours

good job retard

I don't feel shitty or anything what is so bad about the high

just smoke weed why would you risk poisoning yourself senpai

ive smoked weed a bunch nutmeg is supposed to act as a psychedelic so it caught my interest, also keep in mind everybody that I am a faggot 15 year old so im basically Kenny from south park

just take morning glory seeds, its like LSD but weaker.

just because you read somewhere that it contains myristicin and safrole doesn't mean you should stuff yourself with it, since they are not it their most available forms, all you're in for is a drawn out feeling of dizziness,hangover and nausea.
Do your fucking research next time, or at least if you wanna trip with "household" items, go for hawaiian baby woodrose seeds or morning glory seeds

HOW CAN FUCKING SAFFROLE BE PSYCHEDELIC YOU UTTER RETARD?

myreisticin is supposed to be

Get the fuck off Sup Forums.

>nutmeg

UNDERAGE PLEASE FUCK OFF.

b&

I hope this isn't a joke and you are actually that retarded

Enjoy your ban

If you die from this it's proof natural selection is still alive and well

itt: butthurt losers that can't into doing nutmeg and digging on floyd

>not inhaling burning plastic fumes while listening to the eagles greatest hits
fucking pleb