I posted a time stamp now talk to me

I posted a time stamp now talk to me.

I am a 22 year old female attracted to feminine men (not necessarily traps) and I hate my life. I've noticed as the years pass that I'm just not attracted to manly features.

Will I die alone Sup Forums

Also I was nice, provided what you wanted and if u can't respect me then gtfo

What has gotten you so down about life?

nah, theres lots of straight beta fem dudes out there who are probably feeling just as lonely as you

No one that I'm attracted to is attracted to me. I know I'm not ugly (won't post face cause I know ppl here) but it sucks. I've been single and alone for 2 years.

>Female interested in beta males
I'm sure u'll find more then enough men. Also post more.

show pussy ples

I've met one on here.. saw each other irl... He was a child mentally and that pissed me off to the point that I didn't even wanna talk to him anymore lol

Well have you ever tried any dating sites?
You're only 22, you'll find someone eventually.

yeah.. that's the thing with betas though, and def don't find a fucking guy on Sup Forums damn girl

Do you have kik? :)

No you wont. There are enough femenine guys for you. Go into the gaming store or watch out for those groups of guys playin pokemon go or something like that. Try your luck on tinder. You will find someone

It's not /beta males/ really.. I just think thin, feminine features are pleasing to me. Yet I cannot get turned on by pussy. I hate beards, hairy anything, muscular dudes...

No

So what are you looking for in a dude, to want to cook, cuddle and paint his nails with you?

If it has taken 2 years and you're cute i'd guess you have low self confidence... Therefore, increase your self confidence... It's a chore to be with someone who just adapts themselves to their host's personality, so develop your own, be friendly and make friends and eventually you'll reach a tipping point where you're liked by enough people some will start to want to date you.

Whats your ethnicity?

feminine features is beta as fuck

You're gonna have to find them in the wild and be agressive. like super agressive, cause they're not gonna ask you. They will be far too shy/beta

Finally something worth stroking to!

my beard says fuck you cunt

Just go lesbian. Any girl would love to have you.

Nice trips, checked.

Based on the nips, I'm wagering some sort of asian

Just go on Craigslist and put up an ad. Someone will bite eventually.

Why don't you like dudely dudes? Are you into dominating or what?

Feminine men as in only 100% femboys? Or do I, a normal guy but with a femboy body and only hair on legs and some on arms, count also?

kek. that thread.
and some says that my jokes aren't funny.

Most guys your age are soft, beta, and feminine. Unless your face is completely deformed you should be able to find one.

You're going to have to leave the house though.

First of all, you probably won't die alone.

Second, you might have to used Grinder to find a feminine bi guy? I think it'd be hard to find a totally straight one. I don't know.

Third, I really like your body.

I can easily pass for 16-17 (and will probably get carded till I'm 30) it's really rare for anyone over 18 to be interested in me and I cannot legally date anyone over 18 (I think?)

I met someone from Sup Forums.. not on Sup Forums but my friend browsed too and he told me "this guy ik browses and have seen ur nudes on Sup Forums lol u should meet"... And then we dated for 2 years. (This was in 2012-2013)

I could make one!

Tinder is out of the question. I've used it far too many times and never found shit.

I like taking care of people I guess. I just am attracted to femininity.

two years aint shit.
stop being a whiny cunt and grow up

>22
>as the years pass

They haven't even begun to pass, and life has barely started raping you... have fun, buckle up, and wear a helmet

What about the person you met irl struck you as childish? Curious because I've met several girls online who seemed utterly enamored with me, would bang me several times when we met, then eventually lose interest. Pretty sure it's because I exude some manchild aura.

too old

Get off 4 chan granny

Yea I was thinking filipino, or some sort of hispanic

Show that pussy and asshole BAE

I cant be the only one that would like some more pics right?

It's hard to make friends. Like I'm open and I think I'm fun to be around I just don't have any occasions to meet people.

Basically white

I guess...

See the thing is I'm shy and not all that aggressive ._.

Thanks?

Fuck you too!

Pussy just doesn't do it for me.

Do you have Snapchat/Skype?
Where are you from?

Guarantee there are plenty of guys that fit the profile you're looking for that will be into you, just maybe not in your current area.
If it gets you down that much, think about relocating or at least taking a road trip and expanding your search area.
As time goes on, your preferences will likely change anyway.

You have ugly tits

I agree, you'd have to get out there and actively search from that timid dong

have you considered macking down on some pussy instead you dike?

silly user, girls don't exist on the internet.

So date asian guys.
99% are feminine looking.

99% are the same looking

Kek

tits or gtfo

this

Try lesbo shit, if you are attracted to femminimity

I am mostly a switch.. which is another problem. Probably a lowkey case of ephebophilia.

That counts too. I don't care that much about armpit/leg hair.. but chest,facial hair,etc is... not attractive to me.

But I don't wanna :(((

/shrugs/

Dude I mean.. it's getting harder to find "these types" of dudes as I get older. I used to date 15-16 year olds at 18-19 but that shit don't work anymore.

You went there didn't you?

There's tons of dudes like that. Just find the right kink community and you'll have the pick of the litter. I've lived in the Bay Area for four years. There's a fucking kink group for everyone out here

I have boobs and a tiny penis. Also, can't grow a beard. Do I pass?

I know its been said before already but ill say it to stress the point.
A lot of feminine featured men won't be the type to pursue. You're going to have to start building up more confidence and learn to pursue them yourself. You've got plenty of time being 22 to develop a strategy.
I don't know about your face but your body is okay so i don't see why you would have a problem.

I like cross dressing as a woman but I'm not a trap. You into that OP?

Bruh show some more tits

>acts like a whore and posts nudes to
>random guys and wants respect.
I'm sure every guy is wanting a relationship with a slut.
Now shoe your pussy and butthole you stupid cunt.

open tits

this

try 10 years (cos im too poor to go out, long fucking story)

and im a hot alpha male fuck you

Vanessa?

Bitch go and fucking moan on a lonely hearts all we want is tits pussy and ass photos of you cannot provide this for out amusement and entertainment GTFO

>single for 10 years
>"alpha male"
kek

You're honestly the kind of girl I'm looking for

do we got a winner ?

you're a gigantic faggot her tits are delicious

Honestly, most people find that if you stop looking. You find what you're looking for in that department. That's not what you wanna hear, but it's true.

Just don't be a shut in. Go outside. Go to some shows, go to some places where people are. You're a moldy attractive grill who isn't fat. SOMEONE out there will wanna fuck you. Among those people will also be someone who wants to be with you. Just stop stressing it.

Chung le is It you?

What?

MOTHERFUCKING SHIT. I WAS JUST MASTURBATING AND EVERYTHING WAS GOING GREAT. I WAS IN MY ROOM, I HAD MY HEADPHONES ON, I WAS TOTALLY NAKED SITTING AT MY COMPUTER FAPPING AWAY TO A VIDEO ON REDTUBE. ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE'S THIS REALLY SHARP PAIN IN MY DICK, LIKE IT JUST GOT STABBED WITH A SEWING NEEDLE. I JERKED MY HAND BACK AND IT BUMPED INTO MY COMPUTER TOWER, WHICH SITS ON THE DESK. WELL, I HAD MY STICK OF DEODORANT ON TOP OF THE TOWER, AND THAT BITCH FELL OFF AND LANDED DEODORANT-END-DOWN ON THE HEAD OF MY COCK. HOLY FUCKING SHIT DID THAT HURT, AND ON TOP OF THAT IT HIT SO HARD THAT IT ACTUALLY FORCED SOME DEODORANT INTO MY URETHRA. I'VE NEVER HAD ANYTHING BURN SO BAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I JUMPED OUT OF MY FUCKING CHAIR AND STOOD UP BECAUSE IT HURT SO BAD; THIS CAUSED MY HEADPHONE CABLE TO GET YANKED OUT OF MY SPEAKERS, WHICH CAUSED "OH YEAH BABY COME DEEP IN MY TIGHT TEEN ASSHOLE UH UH UH" TO GET BLARED THROUGH MY FUCKING HOUSE AND ALMOST MAXIMUM VOLUME. NOW MY EYES ARE WATERING FROM THE PAIN OF THE DEODORANT INSIDE MY COCK BUT I MANAGE TO PUNCH ONE OF MY SPEAKERS HARD ENOUGH SO THEY TURN OFF. I LOOKED DOWN AND NOTICED BLOOD DRIPPING OFF OF MY COCK; I GUESS THE LIP OF THE PLASTIC DEODORANT THING BIT INTO MY FORESKIN AS IT CONNECTED WITH MY COCK. THE BLOOD WAS DRIPPING DOWN MY LEG.
THIS ALL HAPPENED IN THE SPACE OF 6 SECONDS. JUST AS I'M STANDING THERE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED, MY BEDROOM DOOR FUCKING OPENS. MY DAD WAS STANDING THERE WITH MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER TO JOHNS HOPKINS. I FROZE AND HE STARED AT ME, NAKED WITH MY BLOODY ERECTION FOR MAYBE 15 SECONDS BEFORE HE NOTICED MY COMPUTER MONITOR AND THE ANAL SEX SCENE GOING ON FULL-SCREEN. HE IMMEDIATELY CLOSED THE DOOR AND LEFT WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING. THIS MAY SEEM EMBARRASSING BUT MY DAD IS A SERIOUSLY CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN. THIS HAPPENED 15 MINUTES AGO AND HE HASN'T SAID ANYTHING TO ME. I'M STILL IN MY ROOM TRYING TO GET THE FUCKING OLD SPICE OUT OF MY COCK. WHAT DO Sup Forums?

disgusting tits

open tits

He didn't take care of himself. I made him food, I had to clean up after him, I had to tell him "put your dishes in the sink.. you can go shower now.. can you please clean this up".

No more pics

Somewhere in North America. I know quite a few people here so I'd rather not give too many details.. but if you give me your skype I'll add you.

It's been that way since puberty struck. Doubt it'll change that much.

Thanks!

Probably.. I just suck at making friends.

I have a few times... and I can tell you I like dick 99% more.

and ur 12

I'm white and like anime, kpop. etc.. they'll think I'm only after them cause they're Asian. Never tried dating Asias because there's really not many here. And they tend to stick together anyways.

My pleasure. Does that bother you?

No more pics.. leave the ship Sup Forumsros

I'm not a feminine male I just want some good pussy. Wanna fuck?

Not really. OP will find someone.

>facial hair is not attractive
Shit, I was thinking on shaving myself anyway. Fit your other criteria. I'm even 22 but my body looks younger. Hell, even kinda like it if you are switch.

But then again you're nowhere near me, and you don't have Kik anyway. Life sucks I guess

no joke buddy. Times have been harder than your faggot arse could imagine.

Sell your story to the papers as it is soooooo interesting use the money you make to purchase hookers then get hiv and die slowly

MOTHERFUCKING SHIT. I WAS JUST MASTURBATING AND EVERYTHING WAS GOING GREAT. I WAS IN MY ROOM, I HAD MY HEADPHONES ON, I WAS TOTALLY NAKED SITTING AT MY COMPUTER FAPPING AWAY TO A VIDEO ON REDTUBE. ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE'S THIS REALLY SHARP PAIN IN MY DICK, LIKE IT JUST GOT STABBED WITH A SEWING NEEDLE. I JERKED MY HAND BACK AND IT BUMPED INTO MY COMPUTER TOWER, WHICH SITS ON THE DESK. WELL, I HAD MY STICK OF DEODORANT ON TOP OF THE TOWER, AND THAT BITCH FELL OFF AND LANDED DEODORANT-END-DOWN ON THE HEAD OF MY COCK. HOLY FUCKING SHIT DID THAT HURT, AND ON TOP OF THAT IT HIT SO HARD THAT IT ACTUALLY FORCED SOME DEODORANT INTO MY URETHRA. I'VE NEVER HAD ANYTHING BURN SO BAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I JUMPED OUT OF MY FUCKING CHAIR AND STOOD UP BECAUSE IT HURT SO BAD; THIS CAUSED MY HEADPHONE CABLE TO GET YANKED OUT OF MY SPEAKERS, WHICH CAUSED "OH YEAH BABY COME DEEP IN MY TIGHT TEEN ASSHOLE UH UH UH" TO GET BLARED THROUGH MY FUCKING HOUSE AND ALMOST MAXIMUM VOLUME. NOW MY EYES ARE WATERING FROM THE PAIN OF THE DEODORANT INSIDE MY COCK BUT I MANAGE TO PUNCH ONE OF MY SPEAKERS HARD ENOUGH SO THEY TURN OFF. I LOOKED DOWN AND NOTICED BLOOD DRIPPING OFF OF MY COCK; I GUESS THE LIP OF THE PLASTIC DEODORANT THING BIT INTO MY FORESKIN AS IT CONNECTED WITH MY COCK. THE BLOOD WAS DRIPPING DOWN MY LEG.
THIS ALL HAPPENED IN THE SPACE OF 6 SECONDS. JUST AS I'M STANDING THERE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED, MY BEDROOM DOOR FUCKING OPENS. MY DAD WAS STANDING THERE WITH MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER TO JOHNS HOPKINS. I FROZE AND HE STARED AT ME, NAKED WITH MY BLOODY ERECTION FOR MAYBE 15 SECONDS BEFORE HE NOTICED MY COMPUTER MONITOR AND THE ANAL SEX SCENE GOING ON FULL-SCREEN. HE IMMEDIATELY CLOSED THE DOOR AND LEFT WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING. THIS MAY SEEM EMBARRASSING BUT MY DAD IS A SERIOUSLY CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN. THIS HAPPENED 15 MINUTES AGO AND HE HASN'T SAID ANYTHING TO ME. I'M STILL IN MY ROOM TRYING TO GET THE FUCKING OLD SPICE OUT OF MY COCK. WHAT DO Sup Forums?

>and ur 12

Stop. Don't try insulting me when you literally posted your tits online

' muh muh attention '

do you like big dicks or small dicks

But I want in :(

Only 19 but yo mind is older

Still here?

I'm a 23 year old virgin and look young as fuck. I hate it.

an hero. nao.

Post your snapchat, tons of lil "femboys" will start trying to message you and you can just comb through those fags till you find one for you.

your dad is probably maturbating in his room

What

Pls OP do, i will show you this dick

Samefag here totally meant to write "mildly" instead of moldy lol

mh.. would be nice to cum on your belly

OP use tinder.
There's tons of beta feminine guys on there because they can't approach girls irl.
>like me kek

Femboy here.

I feel your pain, I feel your pain. I'm in like the opposite position, difficult to find a woman who enjoys being the sexually dominant one.

So why can't you meet people? It seems like you're making up barriers...

I'm an introvert and can find someone to hangout with when i feel like too much of a hermit. Realizing that tons of people are just like you, that you're not a special snowflake relieves my anxiety enough to reach out to do something with someone.

If you don't want to try, at least be content with yourself. No point in being frustrated about a situation while doing nothing to fix it.

I was addicted to opiates living on various friends couches and I still got laid. Don't consider myself alpha either.
But yea I feel you. Shit sucks sometimes so good luck. Hope it turns around for you.

fucking homo

How does one find the kink community....

Depends? I'd need a picture I guess.

My face is okay.. not beautiful but decent. And I have fairly nice eyes. I guess my problem is that I don't really know where to pursue. I have with all my exes but I've been lucky.. now I'm alone, I have no friends or contacts.. it sucks man.

Don't care too much about CD and whatnot.. if you're into that i'm okay with it. It all depends on your body/features.

Such an ugly name. Glad it's not mine!

Give me your skype!!

Thanks user :)

"moldy attractive grill" made me laugh. I haven't even been looking at all to be honest.. I'm just kind of getting lonely recently.

Bitch, be a man

Oh this is sad, isn't it. She thought that just because I wanted to apologize that I totally want a relationship with her? So she posts this? LOL she thinks she is dmt, we all know that crazy fuck and he's not her, even if she was related to a primo mime. Good luck, anyways, I hope you're fine that's all I meant to say, don't see differently. Also stop stalking the net just to show me you sucking a dick wtf xrazy shit

Ayyyyy