Caucasians with brown eyes
Caucasians with green eyes
Caucasians with blue eyes - highest racial superiority

Comments?

Green eyed people are the master race you nigger

I understand the reluctance of you brown eyed whites to respond

>blue over green
Top cuck, everybody knows green eyes are better

Negative. Green eyes are a cross between brown and blue thus your inferiority.

>between brown and blue thus your inferiority
green eyes are a recessive gene you massive retard

I have blue eyes but always thought green are nicer, depends on the shade but they're pretty uncommon in comparison so they're cooler.

^this, blue eyes are common af and everyone loves green eyes

where do hazel eyes come in?

amber?

Common has nothing to do with it. The blue eyed master race is growing that is why we blue eyes mate only with other blue eyes.

proud of being a caucasian with blue eyes

>hazel

a defunct evolutionary offshoot

blue eyes are a recessive trait
as are green
however this is of little consequence

otherwise correct and inarguable

everyone will soon have whatever eye color they want with a quick lasik-like procedure

Hail, brother of the master race

>everyone
except blue eyed people. And everyone else will choose blue

watch all the blacks and browns opt for blue
>kek
then all the natural blue eyes will get mad

nigger
mexican
jew
asian
white

/thread

green eyes are best

The other way round but with Jews at the top, Hans.

this is exactly what will happen, all the mudskins and orientals will go for blue and the natural blues will have to find some other meme color like grey

Jews are Caucasian?

people like green eyes more in my experience but ok.

(at least im white and got green eyes ill take it)

Race is a construct, don't break your arms jerking each other off, you fucktards.

Try pretend like eye color is irrelevant Mr Brown Eye

Blue eyes are actually a mutation.
Every blue-eyed person is descended from one ancestor that lived 8,000 to 10,000 years ago

>a construct

Can you be anymore abstract?

everything is a mutation that's how evolution works

That we've lasted that long is testament to the fact that we are the future. Fear us.

What about blue-green heterochromia?

ASK YOUR SELF:

you have identical twins of this woman, one with blue eyes and one with brown which would you choose? Don't even try to tell me you'd choose the brown.

We all know instinctively blue eyes are superior

>identical twins
>one brown
>one blue
they aren't identical are they?

Superior mixed race. Immune to all weaknesses. Hail your new leaders, neighbours and future ancestors. Someday u will be a superior mixed race lineage. Congratulations.

freak

Blue eyes are worse at filtering out sunlight, making it harder for blue eyes to see during the day because everything is so bright. This is why you rarely see blue-eyed baseball pitchers.

obviously with the exception of the eyes but then that wasn't obvious to you Mr Brown Eyes

Racial Ranking
Devides the Same Race only by Eye Color
You know that this could be achieved by only 3 diffrent combinations of nucleobases
Which only affect the eye color and nothing else? Kek
I agree that races are diffrent, but its like saying niggers with jews with blue eyes are superior than jews with brown eyes, or something like that its just stupid

I was wondering when some brown eye would start with the pseudo-science to try to explain it all away

>Caucasians with green eyes

rarest and hughest but otherwise correct

> implying that because we have decoded the entire human genome we know what all those genes do.

Kneel before me brown eye

As a whitey with blue peepers I've gotta say. This shit is retarded

Everybody is born with brown eyes. It's a known fact that semen washes the coloring from the eyes. The lighter the eye color, the more facials the person has received.

Science.

the most superior is caucasians mixed with asian.

>Caucasian with blue eyes
Diabetes, alzheimers, kidney diseases, liver diseases, shorter life span, blindness, bad eyesight, eye diseases, easily gained adipose tissue, less brown adipose tissue, harder to lose adipose tissue, less cells per fiber, less fibers per bundle, less bundles per muscle, less natural testosterone, weaker bones, shorter on average than 6 feet, weaker hearts, heart diseases, closer to baseline average reflexes, feet that have actually degenerated healthwise by adapting genetically to shoes and thus makes them prone to injuries and various degenerative conditions.
>brown eyes darker skin
No inclination beyond average baseline to any of the above, stronger than average heart, stronger than average feet, stronger skeletal system, more cells per fiber, more fibers per bundle, more bundles per muscle, naturally higher testosterone that stays longer into life, naturally longer lifespan, vastly less inclination to literally any negative effects on the eyes, higher pigmentation is directly correlative to higher vision scores, high pigmentation is directly correlative to quicker eye adaption on a non-linear scale in favor, heal faster and more efficiently, vastly less scar tissue internally, higher ratio of brown adipose tissue but less adipose cells in density.

Literally zero downsides to darker skin darker eyes and everything to lose with lighter skin lighter eyes. They even did a double blind IQ study several times over and disproved the IQ differential. It even showed more creativity in negroids over caucasians of similar IQ levels.

>whitey with blue peepers

Then why on earth would you even mention it?

You obviously agree on some level.

>typing this much bullshit

Funny how Whites control the majority of the world's wealth and have done for the last 2400 odd years though isn't it?

this STFU wth the make-it-up-as-you-go science
Kneel down brown eye

Because if I was at the bottom of the spectrum I would just sound butt hurt.
I'm top of this retarded spectrum and it's nonsense

Not sure about green eyes, but brown eyes are better than blue in terms of actual usefulness.
Brown eyes filter out more light, which is rather useful for big name sports, say baseball.
Ever notice how a majority of baseball/football/other sports players have brown eyes?
It isn't just because brown eyes are common, they're legitimately more useful in high-glare scenarios. Though uh, Brown eyes have a higher chance of cataracts I believe...

Not sure if blue eyes are able to see better in low light though, I heard it's useful for seeing colors better, would be interesting to see a study on that though... Especially since most colorblind people have blue eyes.

obvious brown eye is obvious

>bottom of the spectrum

Well you're certainly on the spectrum..

Switch Asians with Jews and it's good. Jews are an inbred race of parasites

My eyes were blue till I was about 10, then they turned gray. Where do I rank?

>Did not notice out person comment about it
I took to long to type, You can google it if you wish to defy it though, it only takes basic logic to understand.

Alright, Hitler

Fuck you
>well played m8

and why have you not yet chosen this ???

because genetic engineering is on the horizon and will render blue and white fucking shitskin common.

This is why you dipshit

You like my back to back 22s?

recessive is just another word for beta

Curious about this as well

My fathers eyes were brown and my mothers are sometimes hazel, sometimes a light clear green

Two of my siblings have hazel eyes
One has grey eyes
Two, including me, have brown eyes that become a light amber when in brightness

Juts can't admit you'd choose the blue eyed, can you?

Is this your family?

I have blue eyes and find them more aesthetically pleasing.
I'd fuck which of those "identical " twins wanted to hang out though. Genetically speaking brown eyes are better though

You could know this with simple googling.
Knowledge but a single click away and you refuse and deny yourself this knowledge from a misplaced sense of self-entitlement that you shouldn't have to work for it even if the effort is so minimal.
Educate yourself and become a better person or wallow in self pity, self deception, and lies.

Blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin but I can tan... Above average intelligence, kind, respectful, but not a push-over, rather attractive face and body,

but it means nothing...

BECAUSE IM FUCKING SHORT! AGHHH

Guy's I said it was bullshit but I'm white with blue eyes and I can't stop getting dubs... Maybe OP is right

OP is proven wrong

>simple googling
Why? Didn't anyone tell you not to believe everything you read on the Internet? You brown eyes need everything explained to you

Except that its not less muscle, its a different type. Whites have slow acting muscles that are better at fine motor control, blacks have quick acting muscles for immediate power.
This muscle is better for swimming, since swimming requires control and power rather than solely power
Blacks will run a race, whites will build an intricate machine and not fuck up the pieces.

Whites are also far more intelligent
Compare non-starving Africa nigger to a non-starving (not fat) white

Blacks are built to in general be lankier and quicker
Whites are shorter but also built to be buffer
Heavyweight/weight lifting champions are rarely blacks

American/british niggers dont count for this because white slave owners bred them for power to work on a farm, and these western niggers are also heavily mixed with white

Tbh everything with whites and blacks would be fine if we left blacks alone in Africa. We're two entirely different races, suited for different styles of living, and neither of us will function in the other's society.

What advantage do green/blue eyes bring to a species?

Like how snow leopards, white tigers, arctic foxes, and such have light eyes. What evolutionary advantage do they have over their darker eyed cousins?

>OP is proven wrong

No because he got 3 out of 4 but then you needed that explained to you, didn't you brown eye

Nope

Red haired mother, dark haired father. Three dirty blonde siblings, the rest dark haired.

German mother
Spanish/puerto rican father
Toss in some Native American

We are the 2%

> implying that blue eyes indicate superiority only because of their color. Blue eyes are indicative of general racial superiority.

You brown eyes begin to annoy me with your inferior arguments

got nudes or your sisters?

I never thought I would see the day where whitey would tear themselves apart.

Fabulous.

You can read any article, go to the footnotes, find the source, and read the scientific papers quoted therein.
It'd make sense if whites had more than baseline kinesthetics and muscle control.
Its also false on the "buffer" part as well. Thats a niche genetic line of slavic origin. Only 15% of the caucasian population if you want to be precise have this specific set of genes. They also are an older race of caucasian closer to the arabics by genetics than say to those of the celtic lines.
Coincidentally they also have the same rate of foot injuries and disease as western arabs which is vastly lower than those of celtic origins.

If blue eyes blonde hair are master race, why did the Nazi lose WW2?

OP signing off. Its been fun watching you retards fall for this shit. I seriously got my lulz for the day. This thread better than a sitcom

None. They go blind faster and are more prone to eye diseases. On top of that they're prone to less acute vision and don't adapt as well to changes in light.
Fox cubs on mt.fuji with stunningly blue eyes routinely go snowblind permanently every winter from the glare off the snow leading to higher infant mortality rates than foxes elsewhere in the world.

cause it took the WHOLE world YEARS to beat them

Because they couldn't see the future. Their weak eyes couldn't stand to look at how bright it was.

True

>whole world
>6 shitty and small countries with severally reduced resources from years of overextension
>3 extraordinarily powerful countries with plentiful manpower and resources and the will to exhaust both in under 4 years
>6 ragtag motherfuckers grind this powerhouse to a halt in under a year and hold them at bay for 4 more
>the year USA shows up with 1/3rd the manpower and resources of the largest axis contributor the war is already decided and it was just a slow retreat for less than a year afterwards

I am a browned eye, but I'd say those with blue, hazel, and green are superior. this I admit.
when it comes to just race tho I'd go:
>nigger- lowest form
>latinos
>indians
>middle eastern
>asians
>jews
>whites

hahahaha the baboon is jealous of whites again i see

Why no one ever talk about grey eyes?

Op already had a difficult time answering about hazel eyes. Couldn't even answer the question about light eyes and evolutionary advantages over darker eyes. OP will probably an hero once genetic engineering renders every other being blue, light blue, and neon blue eyed.

What if I have hazel eyes? My eye color varies by mood.

Grey eye master race reporting in

you might be a nigger

you forgot mexicans. they're above jews. some mexicans, like argentinanians, are pretty much just like white people. good mexicans

Thats it

at least some jews are white. lol so still above beaners.

sorry, juan. no they aren't