Do europeans feel bad knowing they don't own the world anymore?

Do europeans feel bad knowing they don't own the world anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=htDB8SuLrng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>says the guy that speaks a european language

sure, but it's our language now

they used to make up 30% of worlds population. now they are at 13%. hopefully the white menace will fix itself

>says the guy who's langage wouldn't be relevant if wasn't for new worlders

That doesn't really answers OP's question

>spanish
>relevant

I LITERALLY could not care less

But they do. Look how much European-American multinational companies dominate the world economy.

why is russia considered europe but not usa?
200 million whites identify as europeans.

>why is russia considered europe but not usa?

>200 million whites identify as europeans.
330 million europeans laugh when they say that

soon your land will sink, you will be an island and as European as white americans.

Shell still hires mercenaries to kill African tribesmen living in the way of their oil, so we can sell African oil for a huge profit.
Many of our resources are taken from third world countries by buying their government's officials, then shipped to India or China so some little girl can turn them into cheap products for the Western consumer.
As soon as I leave Europe for some third world country, people recognise my white skin and beg to clean my shoes for a laughably small fee.
I can go pretty much anywhere, and even the countries that don't grant a visa on arrival will definitely grant it to me when I apply for one.
You really think we don't own the world any more?

>the croatian language
>literally what

And the other 220 million raise their brown hands shouting Allah Ackbar

>not recognizing the eternal taco

Unntil some time ago (not sure if it's still running) americans used to have obligatory spanish courses.
We made anglos study our language, it's much more than other "languages" speakers could even dream.

>why is russia considered europe
It's not? It's in a weird position that makes it unique to other countries.

white europeans are better than white americans

>Unntil some time ago (not sure if it's still running) americans used to have obligatory spanish courses

Pretty sure it was the other way around senpai. We used to heavily discriminant against Spanish speakers to the point that speaking Spanish in school even to your mother was forbidden.

why is britain and iceland considered Europe?
Iceland is same distance from france as USA who has majority of people who are Europeans.

Because genociding natives then claiming it was just europeans is dumb.

>not posting the map updated for Eurovision

>why is britain and iceland considered Europe?
Britain is obvious, they are close to the continent

Iceland because it was settled by Nordics before anyone else.

>was just
200 million Europeans and Europeans form 99% of population of a large swathe of USA land, in the 1960s white population was 90%.

Iceland has Ethnic Europeans, USA is dominated by ethnic Europeans who historically have been 90% of population and would be if you removed recent immigrants.

Spain is not european, though.

56% also a mexican with light skin can pass as white european in america

>iceland considered Europe?
It shouldn't be. Well annex it and the Canadians will annex Greenland

Europeans aren't native to the US, nor Canada, nor Australia. That's the point.

>also a mexican with light skin can pass as white european in america
Only in their own minds. I don't even consider Iberians and Southern Italians as white.

if you removed hispanics whites would make up 80% of us population.

>A Mexican with white skin

Like Louis CK? He looks like your typical middle aged Bong.

but it pass in the white data of america

I feel bad for not wiping out the negroes, arabs and turks when we had the chance. Big mistake.

So when are you going to remove the hispanics?

Native Europeans dominate that land making it European, it is completely arbituary to exclude land that is dominated by Europeans as non Europeans because it used to be dominated by non Europeans.

>Native Europeans dominate that land making it European,
That's not how it works. Europe is a place, not a state of being.

Fair enough. So am I now a minority and do I deserved gubment gib me dats?

Europe is land that is inhabited by Europeans if you include Iceland and Britain.

When you're born in America you're not European, smartass

Soon™

You obviously haven't seen our news. It's beggining. ICE has full support now and have started booting beaners.

>Russia
>Europe
Russia is Russia and can only be Russia, no matter how hard it tries.

Dumb fuck award goes to you, USA is a European state.

>Europe is land that is inhabited by Europeans
Yes, who are native to the land. Nobody live in Iceland and Britain before Celts/Germanics came along.

>he says speaking a European language via a European invention from a country that it the product of Europeans

No
European isnt a single entity fucking new worlder

Native Europeans dominate the land and live in it making up the majority of inhabitants making it European, what previous peoples have walked through does not matter.

Well, I knew that americans will go full "ooga ooga speak american!!", but I thought americans would last some years.

because you're the new world

It is and it's a little bit Asian and European. It's like Texas I suppose.

>Native Europeans dominate the land
Native Russians past the Ural mountains are a minority. You have a fuckton of ethnicities in Asiatic Russia.

No such thing, Europeans in this land live in Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=htDB8SuLrng

Indo-Europeans are only really indigenous to roughly the area of Ukraine.

>MUH HERITAGE
>U
>H

>H
>E
>R
>I
>T
>A
>G
>E

Land has no atributes that belong to a people, it only exists in history books, if you erased natives from history no one would doubt USA is just a European overseas territory.

This. European doesn't mean anything by itself. It's just the name of the continent.

Retarded Sup Forums spergs need to chill the fuck out.

It's more to do with history. Iceland was a part of the Kalmar Union, which meant it and its people had an active role in European politics of the time. It was never really a colony in the same way the thirteen colonies or Australia were.

>It was never really a colony in the same way the thirteen colonies or Australia were.
The settlement of Iceland was part of a wider pattern of Viking migration. The settlement of Iceland (Icelandic: Landnámsöld) is generally believed to have begun in the second half of the 9th century
yes it was, all land are colonies.

The world a shit

you can has it brazil

Iceland is also for about 30% on the Eurasian tectonic plate.
Can't say that about America, checkm9

fixed your map.

tectonic plates do not mean anything.

>american education

>map updated for Eurovision
>no armenia, turkey, gerogia, azerbaijan and greatest ally

WE

we still do you dumbass

>tfw you will never arrive in Japan in 1543 and force qt japanese girls into being sexual slaves to your Portuguese sailor dick

yes we do.

>we

>Russia
>Europe
literally what?

XDDD I hope that's a joke

WUZ

Literally nigger tier. Kys.

Actually, asian slaves were much more highly regarded than black slaves.

The point is you, and many of the people who you're proud of, think in ways no different than those of the common nigger, which is why the portuguese empire never ventured too far into india for example.

EUROPEANZ

WE WUZ EMPIREZ AND SHIETZ

I'm not an African like you, I'm European.

WHITE

>turkey only partial despite being conquered by Alexander and Rome
>Greenland isn't Europe but French Guiana and Asian Russia is

Why are americans so obsessed about being word to word european? Fact check: You're not. You may be of european descent but European means a person indigeneous to european continent living in europe. Simple as fucking that, you're new worlders.

What if we create a new box that says "Currently dominated or controlled by descendants of Europeans" and another that says "Partial European descendant control or influence" which includes Japan, S. Korea and Saudi Arabia?

you're not european you are north american and american