What do you put on your burger when you go to Five Guys? I get a bacon cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, onions, mayo...

What do you put on your burger when you go to Five Guys? I get a bacon cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, onions, mayo, grilled jalapeƱos and A1.

I get In and Out

>poor retarded californian

Extra cheese, onions, lettuce, mayo, and Darnells sweet sweet jism.

lettuce
tomato
grilled onions
mushrooms
cheese

Nevadan actually, 5 Gays is too bland

Bacon cheeseburger, all the way.

Anything else is degenerate.

In this case "too bland" being code for "doesn't taste like dicks".

I make my own burgers

>can't get medium rare burger at five guys
>I don't spend a small fortune when I make my own burgers
>I support local butchers and farmers by buying local

Go back to /ck/ with all the other nu-males who do women's work.

>making your own food makes you feminine

so how long is mommy gonna make your food for you?

FG Worker here, you guys know that we have a secret menu right?
It adds more to the whole "We dont advertise" thing

I got Five Guys a couple weeks ago and it was kind of shit.

Never going back, there's nothing good about it.

The grill around the corner that does the best burgers in Denver I think ruined me.

Heheh OP likes having five guys in his mouth.

Fucking faggot.

Look guys op is a faghot

>is a "foodie" queer raised by a single mother
>that's why he doesn't understand traditional gender roles and why they're necessary
You are not a man.

I go to Harvey's.

Extra cheese
Lots of Garlic Mayo
Lots of onion
bit of relish
Tzaziki on bun

You have to make things yourself if you want them done right.

I mean, you hand squeeze all of the jizz you gargle straight from the niggerdick so you know what I mean. Cooking is like that, but not queer as fuck you fucking jizz juicer.

>mfw millennials responding with "i go here instead" as if that's the question OP asked
No wonder you couldn't get into good schools and make friends.

>raised by both parents and dad taught me how to cook while they bothed work atrocious work schedules
>being this biased

>goes straight into a homoerotic diatribe while pretending it's anyone else who's gay
You dun goofed.

this

>Sucks 9 niggerdicks before breakfast
Black & Decker peckerwrecker

say more

Is that the fairytale you cry your queer ass to sleep at night with? Having a failure of a father who couldn't afford to maintain a proper traditional household. A dad who wasn't wise enough to not have kids until he could afford to?

Fuck I had a burger fries and a drink and it was 15 dollars. I can go to a steakhouse and get all the extras so I only have room for a 8 ounce steak for less than that. Won't being going back there

>poor people

Right? It's the niggerish in-n-out crowd.

ketchup and mustard, im a simple kind of gal

Poorfag detected. My house and cars are paid off faggot give me me your choices for food and booze

Tits or gtfo

Oh man, you sure got him good. I bet he'll never come back to Sup Forums after that zinger.

The burger's like $6.59 and the drink is about $2. How did you turn $9 into $15?

Double-double, caramelized onions, lettuce, bacon, and mayo.

Anyone who puts mayo on a burger is a complete fag.

>greentexting
>in 2017
No $15 for a mediocre burger and bad fries and a drink is pretty bad.

The place around the corner does local beef burgers with blue cheese and some toppings for around 6 bucks. For under 15 bucks I can get a juicy, thick burger that was killed an hour away, a great beer and a side.

Lrn2eat faggot.

Lettuce, tomato, grilled onion, green peppers and A-1.

>the person posting from a phone made specifically for queers and idiots who can't be trusted to compute without hand-holding
>thinks he's in an intellectual position to use a condescending tone
kek

I don't know if the Canadian ones are different, but they taste boring as fuck up here. Harveys, Wendys, Burger Dicks, and McDicks are all better options, not even mentioning any of the specialty burger chains.

>this is how poor people decide what they're going to eat
>caring about local economies because your parents didn't have meaningful, worldly careers and you don't either
That raised in a trailer mentality though.

Nice dubs it was a one time mistake

This guy gets it

Sorry about hurting your feelings you fat fuck.

None of your opinions matter.

Cheese
Lettuce
Bacon
Onion
Mayo
Ketchup

>y-y-you're the one with hurt feelings!
>s-shut up!
Mhmm.

There you go.

Seriously, I am betting on the fact that you are fat and that your sense of taste has been completely destroyed by shit diet.

How close am I?

i cook my own food bc i gave up on dealing with Females and their shit

Yeah you are poorfag also. Jameson's gold reserve is my drink of choice. That means that the bottle is about what you make in 6 hours at your job. Or your parents allowance to you for a week. Kek

you might actually be the coolest person I've ever met

I get mine with a side of white privilege

No, I like my burgers to have taste.

you've already said that in this thread

did you think the people who actually belong here can't see new IPs in the thread?

My nigga

Got a reply. Stop eating saw dust.

so you only posted it to get the attention you couldn't earn in real life?

what a triumph. truly.

Bacon, cheese, mayo, mushrooms.

Said the cuck from FagGays marketing. It sure is a good thing their burgers tasting like air is your job security.

thank you alex jones