Phil's really been taking the markposting to a whole new level

Phil's really been taking the markposting to a whole new level.

what the fuck is markposting

>claims that twitter account is strictly for business and marketing
>markposts that
wut

must be some fresh new Sup Forums meme

i miss 2012 mu
when we celebrated the death of metal
and circle jerked phil's music

Assuming he means making rambling statements about mundane things, similar to Mark Kozelek

>implying almost all tweets aren't simple thoughts like that
It's not like he said it in a song. Mark on the other hand...

That's sad.

I wish Mark were my dad. I just want to hug him tightly, squeeze the gas out of his big belly, and tell him I love him.

you can't squeeze out water

Same, but I want him to also sing the names of my aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews/

Woa, please.

His lullaby would be singing the names of all the states we've went down to.

these are fanmade tho

>death of metal
What a dumb fuck

PHIL? PHIL ELVERUM?

Please stop ;_;

Lmao he didn't. Did you miss the song where he gave her away for an undisclosed amount of time?

>I miss my wife
So that's why he gave away all her clothes, wants to move out of the house and literally erase all evidence of her.

that's a big leap there

It's true and there's even more instances and evidence. I think there are maybe three songs where he doesn't diminish her in some way. He wasn't in love with her anymore. A person in love doesn't wonder if they were reincarnated as a fly swarming garbage as you literally treat her panties as garbage and give away her clothes and air out her bedroom. He lived her but he wasn't in love with her.

Make moar pls

have you ever lost someone close to you that was young? doing what he's doing is a very common way to grieve

yep