Now that the dust has settled

Now that the dust has settled....
How do you feel about the degree in which reddit has taken over Sup Forums? These recent gorillaz tracks have been extremely illuminating for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/neutralmilkhotel/
mega.nz/#!xhAFTZQA!rjUtI-54oIzhpt6IgGs1t3L2pXAz3f0aL8hCEGuVuTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Hurr durr Reddit
Jesus Christ, grow the fuck up.

t. reddit

Gorrilaz was a very important band to you if you were a kid in the 2000's.
Damon has found a brilliant way to make music and stay relevant even though he is 50 year old britpop fag with a gold tooth.
Actually the concept of a virtual band has by passed the music industries ageism when you think about it.

Damon could make bank on merch and animated movies even.
Little kids fucking love cartoons.
Plebes come for the rap features.
Old fans want to support the blur guy.
Damon can experiment musically.

It really is probably the best musical project in the music industry that is stale poptamism and beyonce

All fair and agreeable points that unfortunately glaze over the glaring fact that Gorillaz are absolute trash.

I........DISAGREE

Sup Forums discusses famous rappers and shitty pop singers all day. It's the normiest board on Sup Forums.

>It's the normiest board on Sup Forums.

there are boards that discuss superheroes all day, sports, action movies, apple products, john green novels, fashion, fitness, social meetups

it's really far from it and you're underestimating Sup Forums's demographic variety

Sup Forums has too many cunnyposters to be as normie as Sup Forums. Lots of normie shit on this site, but Sup Forums is the most consistent about it.

You do have a point (I'm new to this thread) but Sup Forums also has a bunch of common interests in underground/"weird" music that when shown to normies, the normies don't know/don't like. It's a weird divide between highly popular music and secret underground stuff.

Legit don't know what you're on about.
The new Gorillaz tracks have shown me a lot more people posting about "disgusting nigger influence" and shit like that which ain't how I remember Sup Forums when I was here day in day out like 4 years ago. I mean yeah it's Sup Forums so there was some of it, but this is just Sup Forums tier shit
Afaik calling people niggers and stuff isn't very reddit

but what dont you like about them in specific? Everytime i see people on here claim to hate gorillaz and say they're shit always respond the same with "their reddit tier". I get it reddit is a shitty site, we all circle jerk about that on Sup Forums but what does people on Reddit enjoying certain music have to do with the quality of the music itself? its such a kiddish explanation i see on Sup Forums time and time again. why cant we all just agree that saying a certain work of art is reddit tier does not mean shit?

You still don't get it do you. This site is a normalfag site.
It can not be saved. Sup Forums is lost.

People from reddit actually dont like Sup Forums

Sup Forums has just gotten shittier on its own

>reddit boogeyman
Way to out yourself as a faggot there, OP.

this is very funny

it has black people in it

Post pseudoscorpion and watch the normies run

99% of threads on Sup Forums were about Gorillaz in the run up to Plastic Beach. And 2010 was Sup Forums's last good year. So fuck off.

>>>reddit.com/r/neutralmilkhotel/

Sup Forums was never good

Where the fuck can I hear Busted and Blue?

I like Gorillaz but The Fall was and Humans is complete and utter trash. It's so bad.

mega.nz/#!xhAFTZQA!rjUtI-54oIzhpt6IgGs1t3L2pXAz3f0aL8hCEGuVuTM

Stop. Just stop.

thx, I actually found a stream but I wasn't able to download it

Sup Forums went pretty crazy for plastic beach when it came out, this isn't really new

You are reddit, cuccboi

mu has been like this for a long while tho

Amen.

Also this probably.

oh what's the point of existing as a board if every band we discuss is cast off as gay /redditcore/

what makes Gorillaz a reddit band
what makes Death Grips (which we hate now) a Sup Forums band?
What does it matter at all? Why are we here?
don't we hate pitchfork here too

bullet point checklists:
>came from reddit
no
>12-15 yo
no
>must like a specific shitty band
King gizzard and the Lizard wizard
>"Metal is for baby's, but I like Sunbather"
Metal is not for me, but I like Dragonforce
>know nothing about the music industry
yes
>thinks his opinion matters
no
>dude tame impala, and mac demarco lmao
I only like Elephant
>Demon Days is 9/10
yes

Hilarious. White and black people both make shitty music. What's your point besides being edgy?

What didn't you like about The Fall? I know I'm in the minority when I say this, but I thought it was pretty good. I'm not very confident about Humanz, though.

The Fall was made literally with some iPad apps, a banjo, and acoustic guitar. Stop considering it a full on studio production album.

>Why are we here?
Just to suffer
I agree with you.

Humanz is going to be the worst Gorillaz album and the beginning of the end of good Damon Albarn music.