No dolly thread? let's fix that

No dolly thread? let's fix that

Other urls found in this thread:

gammagefh.com/mobile/obituaries-details.cfm?o_id=4057520&
archive.is/0yzVc
imgur.com/a/vmd9Q
miscopy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/12-year-old-kaitlyn-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app.mp4?id=0
dreamindemon.com/2017/01/03/katelyn-nichole-davis-12-livestreamed-suicide-hanging/
forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?4715-ITZDolly-Heartbreaking-Video-Shows-12-Year-Old-Katelyn-Nichole-Davis-Hang-Herself
bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/
youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
gammagefh.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=4057520&fh_id=10605
instagram.com/p/BOLZlv7hfBG/
instagram.com/p/BOLZlv7hfBG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

let's go to the funeral
gammagefh.com/mobile/obituaries-details.cfm?o_id=4057520&

Any mirror of the diary entries? I think they got taken down. Just places me at the home page.

what happened?

yep, here it is
archive.is/0yzVc

she had a weed overdose and died

some little girl (i think she had a nice pair even though she was like 12) hung herself and these molester mans are nonstop making threads and jacking off about it

I think she was the 12 year old who live streamed here suicide

Found another one as well. imgur.com/a/vmd9Q

Yeah, look at that pair!!!

Any webm?

leave me alone, stop harrasing me

miscopy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/12-year-old-kaitlyn-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app.mp4?id=0

I love when she says goodbye

>miscopy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/12-year-old-kaitlyn-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app.mp4?id=0

This is really sad and disturbing.

Yes, it's sad, have you see the entire video? it looks like a movie, its beautiful

Sad. No child should have to go through something that makes them do that. Her stepfather should be charged with involuntary manslaughter

call me soft but that really fucked with me. Man no one deserves to go through that.

her stepfather should have every act that he's done on those children performed on him by /b's ultra negro 5000 aka Tyrone THEN hung

No, I haven't.

Genuinely sad, such a beautiful person forced into death while so many cretinous pigs grow and multiply

is there anything happening to the step father?

GUYS, you have to stop being sad, this is art,

Too soon?

the only good thing about retards overbreeding is it inevitably leads to their own doom

Look at her!! she is awesome

new queen of Sup Forums?

I love it when people say things like "her stepfather should kill himself" without anyone explaining WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED.

So ????

HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I see what you did there, Sup Forums says 'too soon' with antifreeze slut so you are using it here because deddedededed. You are so fucking original and witty.

*was

TOP KEK

Saw her tinder, said she liked to swing and was looking for somewhere to hang!

kek

I've never know a sane person named Kaitlyn (or any variation)

Is there anywhere to see the whole 40 minutes anymore? The last 15 minutes where she swings and her family call out for her and her phone goes off and cars drive past and the sun goes down intro blackness are equal to the most atmospheric horror movie ever filmed

old joke is old already

This is why we can't have nice things
She is dead, respect !

this, full vid or gtfo

wow, but HAH

dreamindemon.com/2017/01/03/katelyn-nichole-davis-12-livestreamed-suicide-hanging/

How do you know she was such a nice person? Maybe she was a little cunt who bullied the other girls at her school and tortured small animals for fun

stfu newfag

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?4715-ITZDolly-Heartbreaking-Video-Shows-12-Year-Old-Katelyn-Nichole-Davis-Hang-Herself

Second post is full vid

thanks

what did her stepfather do?

I hope so
Fuck yes!! I love that part of the video, you should download it, here it is
bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/

dubs

she was a fuckin loser who took the loser's way out... respect is earned

Im in love with her. But she's dead.

>I was gonna say this but someone beat me to it and now I am butthurt

fix'd

old news is old

lurk moar, newfags

Well, Like the Forgotten Rebels said... Baby I love it when you fuck me dead!

I'll see you around. Real soon.

about time Sup Forums got exciting again

I would've fucked her til she loved life

>LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B >LOLI QUEEN OF /B

christ, I haven't heard that song in ages

uh huh

I wish I was skilled enough to make an edit of the video

I'd have Freebird by Lynyrd Skynrd playing, and just as she jumps, the triple-guitar-solo kicks in and they go nuts

I know me too... last time I saw or heard anything from them I was bouncing them out of the Hamilton Music Scene Courtesy Room at NXNE

yep

A 12yo girl have more balls than r9k faggots.

She is my queen

Printer user show yourself, gib proof

roll

annnd this thread is as dead as she is

Been waiting all day to make that joke don't cha?

we should raid quotev.

You guys know the ringtone she had?

I am really jaded and this actually has fucked with me pretty hard since I saw it.

I saw kids I used to talk to / throw food to flying apart after getting hit with a RPG in Afghanistan.

Later working on the police force I've found people tied up, hanging naked in abandoned trailers and other fucked up shit like that...

The thing that hits me so hard about this is you can really tell she killed her self because she thought she deserved it. I don't even feel like her "live stream" was a cry for help or attention, it seems like she just didn't want to feel lonely when dying.

The shit this world brings us man.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Yes, I think the same, its really hard :(

you know you can sign a guest book for the funeral here

gammagefh.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=4057520&fh_id=10605

why don't you go there express your feelings

Which console were they playing the RPG on?

Why don't u lemme suck u dick instead?

I kek'd hard, like really hard.

Watch this video :( it's fucking sad
instagram.com/p/BOLZlv7hfBG/

Fuck 'em.

NOOOOO, ITS HAPPENING, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

I can deal with people dying accidentally, murders, rapes, and really most suicides.

Your most common suicides are escape suicides. The "cowards way out".

This was something way different. It's hard for me to process this girl playing with her kid brother one second and then apologetically swinging the next.

None of you fags thought to sign the guest book?
I did

watch this and cry
instagram.com/p/BOLZlv7hfBG

Remember guys, suicide is not the right choice. If any of you need someone to talk to, I'll give you my steam info so we can game and hang out.

Also remember, if your going to do it, broadcast it for the world to enjoy!

No... u didn't.... no one can be this mean

Shut your faggot mouth, nigger.

Damn what a waste

She says she was beaten up by her stepfather, and so was her little brother. She even claim he molested her and told her to hang herself. Will he be arrested for that? Surely he must be partly responsible for her suicide.

Do you know where your at? Yea this place is full of heartless meanies. Put your big boy pants on.

Any chance they had of proving that died with her, unless it was witnessed by someone else, or it was recent and they collect biological samples belonging to him during her auotopsy

>I'm sorry to all you guys who like me and want me

Jesus, a conceded cunt to the end

>didn't see what I did there

I'm trying to figure what to write in the guest book of her obituary.

Does anybody want to help me write a thank you for broadcasting this live?

I know, It's quite funny.

Write:
We all love Dolly
Sup Forums

>Standing on a five gallon bucket to hang yourself

Confirmed for mega white trash

oh lmao

nice one

You know that you are a necrifilic jew. Don't you?