Ask a pedophile who is going to kill himself anything

Ask a pedophile who is going to kill himself anything.

why'd you do it?

can you livestream pls

Cause my kind is hated and no matter what if i kill myself people will not miss me anyway and ill. never find happiness.

>can you livestream pls

No

where's yo stash nigga.

fucking NIGGER... ALEX

Don't kill yourself. It's just an addiction. And some day, society will see it for what it is and help you.
You know that you really don't want to harm a child
All you need is help.

I know I won't user, pedophiles should be cleansed from this world.

Unless you like 2d, which is fine.

So, goodbye user. May you find peace in the text life, reckon you reincarnate into a non pedophile human being.

....is this for real or not?

OP is nigger

btw pedophiles aren't human.

they're monsters, literally.

You won't find happiness because you'll never be able to fuck an underage chick... we all wanna do it we just don't say it, quit being so gay and go find a hobby other than looking for a kid to bone like taking up an instrument or some shit... better yourself

This might shock you but pedophiles are people, you moron.

If anyone should be cleansed it's the idiots who make blanket statements about people they understand nothing about.

let him have his fetishes

I completely understand how you feel, but you are not hated by all. There are many out there who are trying very hard to understand what we go through. Do all pedophiles molest? Fuck no. look at the very little information that exists about it. Pedophile and Molester need to be separated once and for all.

I love you OP, hang in there. If you're seriously about ending your life, then you've got nothing to lose by studying Mindfulness tonight.

Find your inner divinity, and things will slowly begin to change. Honestly try seeking out Shota/Loli communities. Many of those people share in your pain.

You are not alone

My thoughts exactly that guy is the reason why OP wants to an hero

This

A fetish is wearing a diaper or jabbing nails into your balls. Pedophila is a disorder.

dont die, just look at rule34 to calm yourself down

livestream
you will become history and an hero

He never said he didn't want to harm a kid tho.

You are correct. Ignorant people can make others feel incredibly alone, and the worst part is, all they have to do to change is have a willingness to learn.

Everyone carries a computer around in their pocket, yet most would never even consider using the internet to better themselves as a human.

instead of wacking off to little kids try something better, like skullfucking kittens or chopping their heads off

>not hated by all

Literally hated by everyone who isn't a pedo themselves.

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. That's irrelevant. I'm not sure anyone consciously chooses what they're attracted to.

If society didn't put these people into the corner they're in (quite fucking literally the most despised people on the planet) then perhaps there could be progress.

please do it pedo scum

what took you so long?

Well ? Just ask him.

why did you wait so long to do it, or just stop licking children...i mean wtf

this is what insanity looks like folks

Please elaborate how this person you know nothing about it scum.

I'm waiting.
Didn't think so.

good, pedos deserve nothing but death. make it slow and painful, OP

To a moron, maybe.

Not like he's gonna lie, user.

Not relevant, but think of it like this.

> be black guy cucking best friend

> fucks best friends gf

> doesnt tell him

> lieslieslies

Is this because you're unsure about if you would be able to act on those thoughts with a real kid? Are you attracted to adults too?

Good job m8

Please kill yourself OP also live stream it so we all can laugh

Also what age range are we talking here?

dis

The irony presented in this thread is fucking delicious.

What a bunch of fucking twats you are. Wow.

are you the same pedo who made the last two AMA's here?

remember that time user fucked a skull?

'hurdurhurdur stupid idiot!!!! XDDDDD im totes not crazy for trying to justify pedophiles, i even try to justify albert fish cuz hes a misunderstood pedoooo ;~;'

pedos are pedos, they're the scum of the earth.

OP here never have harmed anyone and do not want to i really do not like that society has these fucked up laws in place 18 is just a number i wish we could go back to the 1800s when 12 year olds were marrying 20 year olds i see nothing wrong with the two being in a consenting relationship ether.

Try and tell me why plz. Oh you can't? lul

I understand I might be being trolled, but what the hell. Let's do this.

Many paedophiles do not understand what it means to be a compassionate, worrying parent and a protector of others. They may never know how it feels to raise a child, to love it, to fear that child being taken away from them unjustly. They do not know the discipline and control needed to educate that child, to teach them right from wrong, to instill a sense of morals and ethics. They will not know the joys of something as simple as a smile, or an A+ on their child's report card, or their child proudly displaying their first car.

Thus, many paedophiles cannot be reasoned with. They know only their selfish, sexual gratification. Instead, revel in the knowledge that what you're reading, is the truth.

To any person who defends paedophilia, I respect your right to free-speech and the right to argue what you believe are "merits" of said-practice on a forum board.

Know this, however. Were I to meet you on the street and it was conclusive that you were a paedophile who had offended in some manner, shape or form, I would shoot you. I would shoot 50 of you. It's just a fact. I harbour no hatred toward you, just the knowledge that your demise would help create a safer society for our children to explore their innocence and sexuality among themselves.

Know that I am far from a "crazed, lone wacko" in this opinion. Multitudes of rational people would do exactly the same. Live in fear, or seek help. Adapt or perish. Your choice.

It's really sad how people can be so judgemental over sexual attraction. It may be taboo but thats literally only because society has made it as such. Honestly i think that there is nothing wrong with being attracted to children. Pedophiles get a bad name from molesters and child rapist. If you force youself onto anyone (especially a child) you should be considered a criminal. Consentual stuff on the other hand is fine imo

Why now ?

I figured it out, OP is having a secret relationship with a younger boy!

Love is Love anons, we must share it~

and accept it~

Oh god no.

18 isnt just a number you fucking idiot also live stream your suicide

It's an arbitrary number restriction imposed by the lawmakers of countries, so actually it is. Why is the age of consent lower in some places?

I'll be here for a while owning all you fuckwads who think you know more than me.

Newsflash: No one here is gonna outsmart me.

>Oh you can't? lul
Literally a giant ass bigot.

> be 12 year old boi

> be pedo

>hurdurhurdur com her elittle boiiiii ;))))))

> kidnapped.gif

> raped

> thrown out in the middle of no where

> ded

try to justify that user, 'Oh you can't? lulz'

Typical pedophile garbage.

Don't kid yourself, he won't get help in this generation.

Since it's an AMA and it shouldn't matter anyway, post your name, address, and pic. ID yourself to commit to your course of action.

Well you ran out of steam fast lol. Nothing to say?

How am I a bigot? Am I telling someone to kill themselves over their sexual preferences/disorder/whatever?

Anyone coming in with blanket "kill yourself" messages is a fucking IDIOT, plain and simple.

Are you trying to convince me a 12 year old and a 18 year have the same ability to full understand their own action?

>ignoring my question

Justify it, user.

Justify. :^)

>inb4 hurdurhurdur this isnt relevant

me 1 u 0 XD

>Are you attracted to adults too?

OP here yes i am 18-35 after that girls get old gross and over the hill but i know i will never be fully happy without the love of a young girl you normies do not seem to understand i want a relationship or to marry a young girl but i can not have that cause of the stupid system we have put in place here i do not wanna harm anyone and society does not treat my kind with any decent respect what so ever i am sick of being pushed around and discriminated.

Do you have a tiny dick? It would be difficult to put it inside a little girl unless it was a needledick.

How's willful ignorance working out for you so far? Is it challenging choosing to remain uneducated?

get em' coppers.

You can always kill yourself OP

Me personally? No. I don't necessarily agree with that, but the point is these things are case by case. I don't know every pedophile on earth, their beliefs, their intentions, etc. Anyone who rapes anyone whether it be child or adult is quite obviously a piece of shit. What if a 19 year old and a 14 year old legitimately happen to dig eachother and they both want to have sex? Serious question. I'm not saying I know the answer either, but it find it hilarious for anyone to pretend that they do, and for people to instantly judge people who feel a certain attraction they can't help. Some have it worse than others. This "all pedophiles are scum" is frankly fucking immature and uninformed drivel.

Funny cunt

Oh, so you don't think it's wrong for adults to be with kids romantically,many pedophiles do. Good riddance then I guess.

>Many paedophiles do not understand what it means to be a compassionate, worrying parent and a protector of others.
You're just talking out your ass. You have no factual information to back that up
>They do not know the discipline and control needed to educate that child, to teach them right from wrong, to instill a sense of morals and ethics.
Your generalizing is absolutley disguisting. Pedo's arent monsters they are people just like you possibly even one of your freinds
>They will not know the joys of something as simple as a smile
Really dude!?
>or an A+ on their child's report card, or their child proudly displaying their first car.
You really dont understand as much as you think you do.

You write so well, but your words are meaningless. You speak as if what you're saying isn't immediately contradicting itself, or baseless of fact/reason.

Studies and information exist freely on the internet to Combat your entire comment. It's up to your whether or not you want to grow as a human

Justify murder/rape? I don't justify it you fucking tool. These aren't exclusive to pedophilia. Adults murder and rape eachother too or haven't you heard?

You're 0 infinite to me cuz a moron like you ain't getting the upper hand on me once, ever.

Libre is down. where do you go besides master and next?

You sure you aren't clovergender

>I would shoot you. I would shoot 50 of you.
fine, i would shoot you too, then. i would shoot you 50 times.

can you dump your stash first?

>rape

>not exclusive to pedophillia

I was implying raping a minor, anything that isn't considered a kid is irrelevant.

Get over yourself, user.

Oh I'm not kidding myself user. I know for a fact he won't get help in this generation. It's unfortunate really. I used to be on the side of kill them all and let God sort them out. But I got more educated and less ignorant about them. I believe now, that if they were treated for this instead of imprisoned and left untreated. Society would be a safer place for our kids.

Then the 19 yearold will have to fucking wait till the 14 yearold is 18 or else go to jail

>Oh, so you don't think it's wrong for adults to be with kids romantically,many pedophiles do. Good riddance then I guess.

Is this faggot serious? also clearly you have not read up on your history you fucking stupid nigger.

lol some guy says he'd shoot some pedophile on the street without knowing anything else about them, that's rich.

Pedophiles aren't going away. Ever. Deal with it. I mean that as seriously as possible.

The responsible way to deal with this is to try and properly diagnose the issue.

Way more people then ALL OF US think are properly into pedophilia in some manner.

I bet half you fucking hypocrites would fuck some 15yo loli if no one was watching. You guys are adorable with your judgements.

>Oh, so you don't think it's wrong for adults to be with kids romantically,many pedophiles do.

Suuurrree they do faggot.

And what if it were you who had sudden inexplicable legimate feelings towards someone you couldn't have? Would everything be rosy then?

Get a clue. People need more empathy in the world. Like I said early, the irony here in calling people monsters and saying they'd shoot someone on the street no questions asked is astounding.

Do you people fucking hear yourselves? Think before you speak, holy shit.

I can't believe how fucking stupid are, I really can't. Shit. Amazing.

We can alway enjoy their suicides like OP ... if he delivers

This ITT a bunch of faggot redditors and normies being edgy and hating on OP and people who THINk they understand OPs pain when they do not.

Guys, stop the fighting.

Let's ask questions. I'll start you guys off, what time user? and why can't you stream it?

Oh I see, cause you're not going to do it.

And they can keep fucking your kids lul.

Again, they're not going away. Maybe find a way to educate yourselves. Or maybe we can just burn people at the stake like we did in the middle ages with Witch Hunts and bullshit. Oh wait, that's basically how it is now.

You realize that even if these people want/seek help that it's essentially life ruining to do so?
You fucking idiots act like it's easy. I say again, get a clue. Learn empathy.

Not buying your BS if they "really" love each other let the 19 yearold wait till the 14 yearold is completely aware what he/she is getting into or else the 19 can rot in jail

>inb4 people justify freddy krueger

Not the same user but you act like anyone under the age of 18 isnt capable of comprehending a relationship/romance.

And what if the 14 year old doesn't want to wait?
This is hardly hypothetical, stuff like this actually happens.

I'm not saying it isn't dumb to break a law you know will get you in shit, I'm simply saying it basically doesn't seem like a fair law to people who feel a certain way.

Again, if you were a pedophile, you would feel the pain. Learn empathy. Simple as that.

>And what if it were you who had sudden inexplicable legimate feelings towards someone you couldn't have? Would everything be rosy then?
I think people are probably scared to even imagine being in this situation

This is what I've been saying.

Yeah no shit they are. The smartass comments sure dwindled the fuck down when I started handing people their asses.

Yeah, but user isn't a pedophile.

Don't try that bullshit here.

Oh right user lets understand them they aren't doing anything wrong we should add them to the LGBTQ +P community we don't want to offend them or make them uncomfortable. We should also give em safe spaces to protect them from racist bigots ..... lmao fuck off user

Oh yes user, we should even make them a parade and make kiddie sex dolls!!!!

Besides the obvious joke, making sex dolls might be a good way to cash in money from pedos.

Ones that don't rape kids aren't doing anything wrong. Mind telling me what crime is being caused being attracted to a child?

Nope, didn't think so.

This isn't Minority Report. We don't have thought crimes.

Try again.

Why didn't you kill yourself yet? For real. Kys.

Your circular logic is giving me a headache

Exsactly this is what OP said -

Why do you pretend to be this character you're not? We all create an image of ourselves and play it out. You can, at any time, change it for the better.

Well it isnt his/her fucking choice is it? Or do you want to have a law in place to force parents to accept their 14 yearold decision?

I know I do. I don't have any urges either, that's why I won't kill myself anytime soon.