Is there anything more cringe than white ppl casually listening to gangsta rap music?

Is there anything more cringe than white ppl casually listening to gangsta rap music?

Hip hop general? Hip hop general.

you

black """people""" listening to white music

Black people walking upright

White people trying to make gangsta rap music

So what have y'all been listening to?

White people making White guilt music

well if I don't listen to it people make fun of me and say I'm not cool and some even imply I'm racist

Is this autism?

gangsta rap is the only rap genre worth listening to, because at least it's funny

Let me elaborate, some people listen to people who sing about drugs, murder, whores, etc while living completely safe lives,

Just feels weird to me

se groids live in the suburbs ya know

It isn't and I'll tell you why, any genre of music where the lyrics are complete fantasy, is the same entertainment for everyone, you might as well think people are cringey for watching the lord of the rings, if you do, fair enough, at least your consistent in your opinion. "Gangsta rap" is the lyrically the same as listening to say power metal.

>The dragon killed the wizard
>I killed a load of people with a gun

Neither of those things happens, they are lyrical inventions that suit the mood of the music. Listen to Dr. Dre for example and compare what he says in his songs to his real life, especially when he references AK-47's.

using cringe as an adjective is more cringey you illiterate fag

Some rap songs are derived from personal events however, Kendrick Lamar for example

>implying all white people live safe lives
ArE yOu RaCiSt Op?

No, i understand that. but i was to lazy to specify it

I'm not familiar with kendrick lamar, I don't dispute that there are people are rapping about things they have seen or been involved with because of areas where they are from. What I'm suggesting is the whole genre is predicated on an unrealistic image, like something from a film. For example, here are some lines from NWA's straight outta compton:

>When I'm called off, I got a sawed off, Squeeze the trigger, and bodies are hauled off

Ice cube has never shot anyone with a sawed off shotgun, or any kind of gun

>MC Ren controls the automatic
For any dumb muthafucker that starts static
Not the right hand cause I'm the hand itself
Every time I pull a AK off the shelf

Imagine what would happen, if a black lad was wandering around LA with an AK47, never mind using it

It's not reality, it's entertainment, therefore, why shouldn't it be available to all? It's the same fantasy being sold to a white or black person

Oh no I was making fun of the person that would say that, but yeah not every white person is living on stacks of gold so some can just relate to gangsta rap

There's a couple of things more cringe than someone thinking his opinion about music taste is the norm, but I don't know. Feeling a little insecure because life has changed?

White people listening to blues. They ain't got nuthin to be blue about.

Another meme post?