What would you like to see in Season 3, Sup Forums? I'd personally like to see a Bullseye story...

What would you like to see in Season 3, Sup Forums? I'd personally like to see a Bullseye story, and save the "Born Again" story for Season 4.

Don't know but here's what I'd like to see less of

less ninjas
less zombie ninjas
less giant holes in the ground that aren't explained

More Claire less every other girl.

I think it was left unexplained because it'll have something to do with the main plot of Defenders. Ninjas are pretty tied I to Daredevil lore at this point, so sadly I think they'll be back for quite a while.

more deborah ann woll sexy panty or boobie or pusy lips!

^ this nigger

no ninja's please, why even be a ninja when u get 1 shot by some asshole in tights.

More dialogue between the priest and Matt.

Themes which arent dropped halfway through in favour of schlock.

The Ninja's were bretty gud
more ninja's and magic shit desu

Needs some Typhoid Mary

What happened to "Stone?"

The big guy that we only saw his back. Stick talked to him once in season 1 and we never saw him again.

She might be tied up with rights for Xmen. Otherwise I would love to see her on the show. Maybe a partnering with Bullseye even

I'm guessing he'll be in "The Defenders"

Idk, the second half of last season left such a bad taste in my mouth. Such a letdown after the kickass Punisher arc. Berenthal is so amazing, for once I was hoping they would stretch a...villain?/antagonist for the entire season.

literally anything but ninjas

Why is Stick such a stupid cunt idiot?

>"There's a war coming."
>"What war?"
>"Psssh, I'll never tell, kid."

>"A Black Sky is a very dangerous weapon."
>"What is it? What does it do?"
>"Psssh, I'll never tell, kid."

Why does Sup Forums hate the red heads character so much?

Less of Matt being a shit to his friends.

I'd like to see emo lunchbox killed off.

Less Daredevil, more Matt Murdock, more of the Antagonist.

When you show the hero so often, it cheapens the value. Still, I didn't see the quality dip in S2 that most people saw. Both seasons have their flaws, but I think S2 had more dramatic impact.

They shouldn't have rushed The Blacksmith. Electra needs to go and never come back. She got in, she got out.

>mfw the Black Sky plotline

>Less conflict
>Less drama

Matt's only friend is the devil inside.

More based journalists imo. It's what the world needs right now.

Well Punisher's getting his own show so I probably won't watch it regardless.

>Gritty crime drama about vigilante justice and the limits of the legal system
>SUDDENLY NINJAS

Less of that.

It's Daredevil man, you're never going to completely remove the ninjas.

Some crossover with the non-Netflix MCU, beyond just acknowledging that a "Battle of New York" happened.

Have one lighter-toned episode where Spider-Man makes a cameo, or something.
Perhaps have Tony or Steve show up and unsuccessfully try to get Daredevil to join the Avengers. Those actors would likely be too expensive for the show though.

personally I would like to see an episode where every fight last 15 minutes because everyone knows kung fu and everyone gets hit repeatedly in the face because the writers think that getting punched in the face 20 times adds that urban grittiness that comic fans have been demanding

moon knight cameo