What is your opinion on Insane Clown Posse, Sup Forums?

What is your opinion on Insane Clown Posse, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1axPPbtqPN4
youtube.com/watch?v=8hyMG3b05u0
youtube.com/watch?v=zAlNrtcPCLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Toxic Love, hate all their other shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=1axPPbtqPN4

they are non entities. dont even know how magnets work.

Spbp

Fucking magnets how do they work

Music for edgelords

They're niggers.

This fucking version of Hokus Pokus rules, but somehow they were never able to make another decent song.

youtube.com/watch?v=8hyMG3b05u0

i think theyre swell

Twizted is better in my opinion but I left that shit in 2004

I actually like a few of their songs, but Hokus Pokus is by far one of my favorites.

They're hilarious and intelligent but super uneducated. They created their own niche in music without the aid of MTV or producers by creating unique music and by taking advantage of their dumber fans. Violent J in particular is very spiritual and nihilistic, it was probably his doing more than Shaggy's that the group formed a semi-cult.
Fun Fact about Violent J: The tattoos on his neck are from a board game. This crazy faggot actually tattooed his neck because a board game told him to.
In short, while not the most proficient rappers they are legends who could not be duplicated or recreated. Also, the magnets meme was intentional. You got trolled if you spread it. Also if you fall into the Juggalo woot woot nonsense, you also got trolled.

whew lad i bet youre proud of your 16 yr old existence

I'm 29 years old.
If you're going to argue with me or debate the points I make you're going to have to try harder bud :)

The lords of gay

Ghetto tier white trash faggot shit.

Nigger you 15 listening to dis dommerang shit

>dis
annnnnd opinion disregarded ;)

Looks like a fat guy fieri

magnets

how DO they work? fuckin magic i better write a song about it

From a musical standpoint, they're not as bad as everyone says, and it's probably kinda like Steven Universe where the fandom is what actually pisses everyone off about it. Whether or not it's ironic, some of the songs are funny. Others are pretty good for sp00ky stuff, and some actually sound good.

From an anthropological standpoint, juggalos are pretty fascinating, in my opinion. I'd like to go to the Gathering one of these years to do some interviews and get to know some juggalos. The idea of people getting together and doing nothing but stuffing their faces, getting crossfaded, and dancing is honestly my idea of a good time

>claims to be 29
>uses smiley faces on Sup Forums like an angry high schooler

There's a documentary about em

It triggers the college freshmen :)
Also fuck you ippo is one of the few anime that isn't trash.

Ippo is great user, there's no arguing that

But I'm convinced the animators/illustrators threw Takamura in for the sole purpose of top-quality reaction images

They sold out they made Backyard Wrestling 2, and that was before their shitty genre shift and faggotry about magnets

Pretty much just autism personified now. Clown face...fuck off back to preschool

It's like if Eric Cartman was a Pokemon, and he evolves if you touch him with an onion, a Faygo, or a piece of zesty chicken

Anime's true purpose in this world was to give us reaction images, I agree.

That song sucks. Clearly heavily inspired by Insane in the membrane by Cypress Hill only far far worse.
youtube.com/watch?v=zAlNrtcPCLw

thanks to them i see miracles everywhere now

kek

Holy shit, that is the rarest Takamura I've ever seen

this is now a korean animation thread.

>how do I work
Fucking nigger