Is there a way to extract the codine or not worth easier to just pour up as is

Is there a way to extract the codine or not worth easier to just pour up as is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bAMKwm0uOIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've taken medicine with codeine in it.
Usually easy to just down it.
The first time it made my stomach queasy, but it's tolerable. You WILL feel the codeine. It's like being drunk, but much lighter and more fun.

>717793614

Is there a way to enact cofine or not woth easy tojost pour up as i

I sher a wai to enac donin oo not wot eas tohost pur up s

i s a wa to en do inonot tost pu is

It is the worst high you could have for the price....

I got it for free

Extraction is very hard from Codiene in this form.

Read up on the other active ingredients, if it won't lead you to OD on those glug around 100mgs worth of codiene and see how you feel.

I'm assuming your tolerance is shit here.

How much lean y'all been drinking tonight

Stop abusing drugs.

I chug that shit then smoke crack

Jam the fuck out

youtu.be/bAMKwm0uOIg

Skimmed by this thread and read it as
>pour up ass

I think you know what to do OP.

I've looked online the only thing I need that I don't have to extract is lye and the process doesn't take long

Good luck with that. It's not worth the effort tbh, and you'll lose codiene.

Ya gotta go back and forth between codeine base and codeine acid salt using a polar and non polar solvent to selectively dissolve or precipitate the end product. It can be done fairly easily but just drink it or squirt it up your ass. Take pics if you stuff up your ass.

you aint go no lean nigga
throw that cheratussin shit away

Stop being a faggot just drink the cunt on an empty stomach, then after 20 to 30 mins eat an apple or banana then sit down and chill the fuck out. Its better if you smoke either weed or just tobacco as it makes the smoke so much better. Now do that or just fuck off and waste it and stop being such a fucking pussy

Would that EVER be worth it for codiene alone? You could buy stronger drugs for cost the materials you would need to do it.

I'd only ever go that far if I was bored and had pods.

Guaifenesin with codeine does nothing. Not the same as lean or purple drank.

Need promethazine and codeine.

Don't fuck with opiates. Just smoke weed.

I've heard you can make your own lye via electrolysis from plain salt water. If not good luck buying that shit without getting put on a watch list, meth heads really fucked everyone over there. You might try "urban" hair supply stores and get away with paying cash. I wouldn't trust buying it with a card tbh.

me 2

>confirmed 420 faggot who has never tried real opiates.
I'd say the opposite, you can smoke your smelly, mentally retarding, psychiatric disorder inducing weed or take a drug that, if used occasionally, is SO much superior.

yeah, enjoy your fentanyl and remove yourself from the gene pool

>what is cold water extraction

most opiates have apap not fentanyl you fucking retard

Only addicts and retards take risks, you probably would die if you got into opiates, because you're not very bright.
Enjoy your slow brain damage spaghetti king :)

nigger you got some purple drank

Think of these posts in ten years when you're sucking dick for heroin, if you're still lucid enough for such insight.

>got called out for being a complete retard
>damage control insults

living proof stoners are retards

Have job
Have wife
Have kids
Have home
Use once per month.

You can't function without your hazy crutches, and unlike you I would never suck a cock. :)

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

It's pure hubris. You think you're invulnerable until you're suddenly not. Your foot will slide.

crush tablets, put in glass of cold water, let sit over few days. turkey baste murky liquid and dry sediment at the bottom. put sediment in geletin caps. eat. get high.

>I'm a neet loser therefore everyone must be.

At 40, having done this for 20 years it would ridiculous to call it hubris you pleb.

I dont think you know a damn thing you're talking about

crush pills
add to near freezing water
shake well
take paper towel
fold over 4 times
add coffee filter for cleaner extract
funnel into cone
drip into glass

Codeine still gets you high. It's better alone than with promethazine imo

This guy is trying to pick a fight with yo liva

Drink the murky liquid. Google it.

>ingesting pure apap

do people seriously do this?

Codeine turns into Morphine in your body.

How much guaifenesin is in it? My body at 150lbs or so can handle a fuck ton but google it don't want you dying op

why not just start small and work up until it becomes enough