So can we all agree that Trump as pres isn't looking so bad?

So can we all agree that Trump as pres isn't looking so bad?

I mean after that racist kidnapping video?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/82eO
liveleak.com/view?i=3f0_1483580077
youtube.com/watch?v=MovqpGuKbF0
cnn.com/2017/01/04/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she also made a sex tape
streamboobs.com

What does that have to do with Trump?

Trump isn't gonna do shit whitey

I'm sure trump will see this video and it's gonna get his feathers ruffled. gonna make a new law. any black person that acts like a nigger will be sent back to the land of lions and rhino shit. even if their from jamaica, BACK TO AFRICA

so where is that bitch now any way? did she go to jail? did they catch the guys that were with her.

Are you shitting me you libdick! They pretty much confessed that they did this because trump he was a trump supporter

See, this is exactly the kind of moronic perception of Trump that caused so many easily-manipulated dipshits to vote for him.
>duuuh, Trump strong and not PC and will fix our jigaboo problem cause he strong.

Cracker are you scared?

so, anyone can do anything and say they did it cause of a thing and the world will believe everything they say? So if he said he was from ISIS and did it cause of them. It'd be different? Or Maybe he was doing cause he says hes a jew and the holocaust made him do it.

there's something wrong with sending monkeys back to the jungle?

>White
>Mentally handicapped

No fucking surprise, only a white person could get tied up in a home and be crying like a bitch in the corner while nothing is being done to them and then allowed to walk out free. lmao what a pussy

definitely the best yl/yl thread on Sup Forums in a long time lmao

But they weren't middle eastern or jews. They were niggers. Niggers hate trump. Pretty straightforward.

vid?

>jungle

Idiot.

Yes, don't ruin a working ecosystem. It's environmental crime.

legal aide here

they will get out on 2 year good behavior bond

mark my words.

So, niggers doing nigger things? You're surprised? They did similar shit when Barry Soetoro was elected but you didn't hear about it cause they were allowed to by media standards. I know SWAT and Corrections Officers in my town that can tell you some interesting stories.

no legal aide here

they won't be sent to prison

you stupid nigger, he was beaten and made to drink toliet water, kidnapped??

>Implying all of Africa is a fucking savanna
Retard

Former trump supporter its hilarious to c him crash n burn in the vid but srsly he still has no chance they havent even counted all the bernie sanders write in votes yet

As Hillary Clinton once said a long time ago.... It's time to bring these fucking niggers to heel.

Seriously? You have to be trolling, no one can really be that dumb.

I never said I was surprised, I was arguing with a SJW that the racially motivated attack was racially motivated. So many cuck apologists.

all they have to do is say "we gonna cherch" "We getting in doze prograhams"

Libtards applaud.

And news just in go die

I keep hearing this. Source? How did they know he was a Trump supporter?

because he's retarded

The nigs screamed it at him many times as they were torturing him.

I must have read your initial comment wrong. my bad, carry on.

>implying africa doesn't have jungles
>implying there are no jungle-dwelling monkeys

Remember this, 13% of the population is black. Keep this shit going and you will get a race riot or a race war. Many niggers want this because they think they will win. It's not Trump you have to worry about. It's the rest of the people who're tired of shit like this.

Let's do this. Let your people rise up and take arms. It will be fun.

Even the African gangs dress better than American nigger gangs

>13% of the population is black
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you pretending like subhumans are humans?

You idiots ever seen africa on a map? It's literally the shape of desert animals.

Honestly, I this was just a maelstrom of retardation, where a few mentally deficient jigs snatched an autistic white kid because they wanted to make a statement about "ay mane, fuck Trump, nah mean? Dat white boy like Trump. Fuck white boys and Fuck Trump, nahm sayin"... or something along those lines.

I doubt the kid even has the faculties to grasp the concept of voting.

but only 7% are functioning member of society who will not partake in nigdom. while the niggers are to high and fucked up to actually win anything. so go ahead. we need to remove 6% anyway. better than putting them in prison.

well after this whole blm thing where nigs get all the attention for things that happen to white people waaaaaaaay more.

Yeah, that seems most likely to me too.

>Tfw you're born a Nigger.
>Tfw you just want to go by your day without getting into conflict.
>Tfw yesterday you go home from movies alone and white people start talking to you about BLM.
>Awkwardly thank them for their support but secretly want to go home.
>Talk for an hour.

I just want to carry on with my day unbothered. You guys do you and I'll do me.

Also yeah this is messed up and she deserves to be hanged.

Nigs are going to nog no matter the circumstance.

Has to be a nigger

LOL this is the worst nightmare for all the white trash autistic NEETs i.e. most 4channers...The chickens have come home to roost..you will be tortured & murdered even if you dwell in your parents basement, niggers gonna break in & rape & kill you kek

civil

OP is not a fag

pretty sure this is fake, every headline relating to this story is titled WHITE MAN KIDNAPPED BY THUGS, and every story is from white power bs website posing as a news site.

lol niggers can't aim though, howre they gonna get me?

any of you retards didn't think about to link the video. wtf happened.

so scalping a guys head so it shows bone and bleeding is fake. oooook Did you see the video???

Numbers.

Seriously? You can't type "niggers kidnap guy" into google?

niggers kidnapped and tortured a disabled kid, posted it all online

more dumb black people that hate donald trump doing shit that has nothing to do with him. what are the odds huh?

It's a credibly sourced event, people are in police custody. This is not a tabloid, this happened.

which they don't have? they make up like 13% of the population (more if you count hispanics/mixed/etc) while "White alone" is the racial makeup of 72.4% of the US pop (according to the census)

You dumb

All you fucking low-IQ Stormfags and neckbearded Trumplorables need to get the fuck back to your containment board. You're making this fucking place unbearable. Even Sup Forums has fucking standards, and it's not just that you're a pack of mouth-breathing morons humping the plimsoll line, but that YOU NEVER FUCKING SHUT UP. You fill the entire fucking space 24/7 until I long for the days when all we had to deal with is cancer like get threads, YLYL, and fluffy abuse.

I'd kill you worthless flabsacks if I could. Truly.

They travel in packs. Watch all of the "knockout game" videos and this most recent video. They are pack animals.

POST LINK RETARDED.

wow, did niggers fuck him?

boi you will be hunted, tortured & kilt in that order

>I doubt the kid even has the faculties to grasp the concept of voting.

Neither do the people who voted for trump

actually this is the fuel we need. as long as we have proof that nigs still nig even tho whites mind their own business and treat black with more respect than blacks ever have to white people or any race for that matter.

liveleak com frontpage

Kek. Fair point

he wouldn't have gotten kidnapped i it wasn't for trump.

so...

boohoo

Race war will be fun, I can't wait to see how successful stand and aim in the middle of the street works out for them

you already dead cracka...best you kys riiitteee naaoo!! lolol

no shit, guns scare pack animals cause any one of them could die and they don't want to risk anything personal for their greater good!
lol let me just get every pick of mutilated inferior races from the internet
remember slavery? that's not shit compared to what'll happen if those retards start a race war! hahahaha

So far we have only witnessed video of Bernie/Hillary mobs attacking Trump supporters. And the claims of Trump supporters attacking minorities or painting swastikas on churches have been proven to be false.

America is watching and the pendulum is going to swing back as hard as it is being pushed now.

here you imbecile

ip registered, screenshot sent to feds. Don't you know never to post a pic when making a death threat?

More because he was friend (or thought he was) with one of them

vid.me/82eO

Here.

liveleak.com/view?i=3f0_1483580077

i finally find the link. lol some niggers being niggers and torturing a retarded trump supporter. it seems murica is great again.
nice.

(unfortunately they don't fuck him)

neither do the nigs that attacked him

VIDEO IS HERE, FUCKING AUTISTS THAT DONEST PROVIDE SAUCE
youtube.com/watch?v=MovqpGuKbF0

Can we seriously organize a white lives matter rally?

Listen to their "music". Dying is celebrated in nig culture.

torture is a bit of an exaggregation.
it's bullying though

>you already dead cracka...best you kys riiitteee naaoo!! lolol

Before anons ITT start making statements about how the mainstream media will never cover it, behold...

cnn.com/2017/01/04/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/index.html

Only for the purpose of the count.

They need to police their people, otherwise they might be lumped in with the others.

y'all bitch ass niggaz postin' here

yeah it is, by the others. But they're not like soldiers who understand working towards a cause. They're like coyotes. Kick one so hard you break all of it into a mush and the others shit their pants and ask nicely that you don't hurt them or run away

Well said!

slavery is old news, they still mad about that shit. come on. get over it. blacks are so respected these days and they still fuck it up

How was he torture. He hasn't even been hit once. They ruined his sweater though. Seriously you guys are making a big deal out of nothing because you want that race war that you won't even fight you'll just stay in your room with the blinds closed.

I hope nigger internment camps are in the near future.

so basically isis

we gonna mutilate yo cracka ass lol

You're kinda fucking late man.

I was so sure they will get bored after election.

it's not a threat, it's a prediction

nigger lover
not feeling sorry