ITT post your 10/10

ITT post your 10/10

>tattoos
>ever

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

androgynous/10

A post like this is just another way of saying "I'm a virgin"

No such thing as perfection buuuuut

>Not bangging her like theres no tomorrow if can

It's a meme, you dip.

kek

sauce

and also

she's maybe a 3

samefag saw this thread 2 days ago kys nigger

those eyes

can't forget

my filipino gf. Shes adorable :3

Says the guy hanging our on Sup Forums. What's your excuse human garbage, oh, you have none. Cause you're here!

Well, 9.9/10 because of the nipple piercings.

>Not Duterte
Fuck you

nice boyyfriend.

memes don't real you dip

heres another photo

GAAAAAAAAY~

It's pasta you twat

Thats a nice bitch what can i say

one of my white ass with her.. ah life so gud

Kek

nice boifriend

too brown for me.
undesirable.

My 10/10 are memes, sorry fam

kys, you ugly nigger

Different strokes different folks.

who?

may i ask sauce?

:o someone jelly

Dog, you look like Mr Rogers son. You're beyond white

Samefags aren't safe

Was physically disabled for 2 yrs and couldnt get outside much. And I am pale as hell as is. It doesnt bother me tho. heres one we took on hween.

And

another 3 years and you'll be a convicted child rapist. just you wait til the bois get at you in prison. MMMMM

Filipinos are usually pretty damn ugly, but she's hella cute. Congrats bruh.

but, sir, shes 21!

vola of this 10 here
9gfyv6v0
come and discuss this tremendous slut

hnggg... my ex had a body like this, i still cry at night

yeah I am really lucky. Shes really down to Earth. She seems to be the one for me.

Oh damn she's really pretty. Congrats.

thanks dude. I tell her that every day.

I wanna fuck a milf and her daughter

Prepared for insertion.

My current girlfriend has a body like

But a little bit chubbier, I hope she starts losing some weight now and she will look perfect.

Just posting random pictures from my folder now, hope you fags don't mind.

wut

I'd marry it, don't even care.

as long as she isnt hispanic youre good. hispanic women come in two flavors: fat and lazy or dit and curvy.

She's half hispanic, but thankfully she's a hard working woman and her skin is white as milk. Hope she was a natural blond too.

yeah but wtf is that ugly ass shit you posted?

Clearly Jesus approves of my deviant taste, Satan.

She was my everything. Until I went to prison. This picture is 3 or so years old.

Which one are you? What did you do to go to prison?

I'm the one on the right.
I fell in love with a freshman. I was 17. She was 15. I turned 18 and before she turned 16 her parents fucked me right up.

yeah.. good luck getting her to work out.

Sometimes I feel bad for girls. In my case I am 6'3 205lbs. I workout every day. Yet my body doesnt change besides me getting more muscle under my belly fat and my strength increasing. I dont get bigger or smaller. I noticed an exponential increase in how many time my gf makes me carry her too. If I stop working out I just get weaker not fatter.

My gf is 5'3 110lbs. She works out and gets abs. she eats too much her belly gets tubby. Honestly her tubby belly cute AF but her moms a bitch and made her eat less.. now shes super thin again and I miss it..

Now for hispanic women that arnt petite they have to do cardio to lose that belly. Few like cardio.

Dont know if she is top tier or just to me cause i know her

thats not cool. over highschool love bs too. Some people are asaholes. what cultural background she from?

What is that thing attached to the chimney of that fireplace?

We're both white. She turns 18 in a week i'm considering begging her to take me back after three yeas, but I'm a pussy.

likely a place for the smoke to lose a lot of heat and radiate it into the room, making the heater more efficient

Well, I can't complain since I put up a lot of weight last year and I'm looking kinda chubby myself. She doesn't matter but it still makes me feel bad that I'm not excersising anymore.
Men, tubby bellies are cute as fuck, I remember fucking a girl last year, petite, blonde, DAT ASS and a lovely tubby belly, she looked so cute. Too bad she was trashy as hell.

Sucks living in the USA I guess, In my country you don't go to jail for fucking an underage girl unless it's rape and she can prove it. I'm gonna look for some instagram girls from here that I wanna show you guys.

don't they have romeo and juliet laws in your state?

like 50 days too far apart for that shit. Now it's super hard to find a job as a felon haha
At least I have weed.