I just took 7 Xanax and drank a bag of codeine 30 minutes ago but I don't feel...

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

Of course they give you meds in detox and rehab. Then you trade smokes for other peoples suboxone and valium when your detox is up

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

and before someone says that those pill are not xanax.
Yes they are.

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

how do i get easy xanax? :(

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

Right, so his cold turkey from Valium was aided by other meds, and he still had one seizure. That hardcore motherfucker.
He's pretty dumb to advocate quitting benzos cold when he hasn't done that himself.

I have 4 packs of 7 days Sub patches myself, to break open in emergencies. Got them from another pain patient I met.

Matthew Watson
Matthew Watson

You can order it online without even using darkweb, it's easy. Codiene too.
I've seen people even selling them on Craigslist.
I would use darkweb if I were in the US though.

Xavier Perry
Xavier Perry

no fucking way you can order xanax online

i call bullshit

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

suboxone
go to your doc crying and saying that you cannot handle the fear of death every day and that you constantly feel like if you were chocking on a bbc and you will get the receipt.

Jeremiah Campbell
Jeremiah Campbell

bag of codeine
bag
what?

Levi Carter
Levi Carter

Currently tapering off of Benzons, it's not so bad at 25% reduction per week.

Isaac Diaz
Isaac Diaz

I'm not linking you. You can call it bullshit if you like, I have done it loads of times, the last time was last month. I found it through this amazing website called google.
I don't care if I get caught, the law in my country is very relaxed. As long as you aren't dealing.

Kayden Bennett
Kayden Bennett

The sooner everyone quits the better

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

damm son! that's fast when I did it I went from like 8mg per day to 7.5mg next week, that was slow.

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

bullshit

you're retarded. you can't buy xanax online

Sebastian Perez
Sebastian Perez

8mg per day is still a high dosage, everyone reacts differently

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

you can't buy xanax online.
Haha you're either THAT stupid, or a cop. Either way get fucked retard. I'll be chilling with my pills :)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit