>in4b traps

FAGS ARE COMIN '

I like this image

no fags.

user want more?

Pls continue

okay!

U are my hero user

STOP HOLD UP HANDS UP DON"T SHOOT BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha poop comes out of those

i'm done.

All should be fucking ashamed.

i want a pink pussy and asshole. mine is brown even how much i clean it

You must bleach the anus

expensive, maybe hurt and feel so unnessesary to pay money just for your asshole when i can spend them money on something better

Give me a look and I'll tell you how attractive they are. I'll be honest and trustworthy in my assessment

I hope. like i'm really hoping i get cancer tomorrow morning

You're in the right place for cancer

ffffffffffffuck

You want cancer in the puss puss and the brown hole of love, that would be a terrible waste. Now give me a look to confirm your fine I'm a medical proffesional if you want me to be. In fact I'm anything you want me to be apart from a cock taking faggot if you give me a look at your problems

This one is especially noice

it's all yours friend

Is it a gf?
Very nice, high quality

Ex

thats hella nice

A lot of people thought this guy was a butthole, but I find him an exceptional one

Ted is superior in every way.
Sorry kid.

Gf's asshole

I was trying to be topical. I am almost certain Dahmer smelled and looked more like a butthole than Ted, not to mention he was infinitely more fascinated with them.

Ted takes the cake and wins the fight vs dahmer in every imaginable scenario

I wanted to argue about this, but it's clear you're not a faggot and you know your shit.

Perfecto

Christ that's really nice. Everything is perfect.
Who dis be? Gf or ex?

ex but I posted her a lot online

Well your ex has a super pooper
Why's she your ex?

don't really wanna go into detail that's all the butthole pics I got though

You got cucked, she felt she took away your power, so here you are posting her nudes so the sharks can jerk it to her, in a way you're taking her power.
Even if what I said isn't 100% true, you're still a powerless little faggot posting some grills asshole online.

Postan OC

more

That fucking filename kek
Very nice post moar

I wish I knew why I love assholes so much

Me too.
I just always have. I'm glad I get so much enjoyment out of it, otherwise it might be repulsion.

sharper in the pooper

This thread got real good real quick.

Damn, looks so sexy I took the shit out of my asshole and pretended it to be hers now I am munching down like crazy!

That's it for the OC, hope ya liked it!

commence dumping

Dumping dumpers

*fart noise*