How does Sup Forums make it's money?

How does Sup Forums make it's money?

I make steam games, android apps, and sell microstock photos.

Work at telemarket

I sell 3d models and do freelance work on the side iv made around 28k in the last 5 months from doing it

do you like it?

>I sell 3d models
right on man, i've bought a few 3d models from turbosquid for my games. any other good sites to buy from?

I actually sell my models on turbosquid and I do freelance work on fivver I would say turbosquid is the best place to go

Nope

>turbosquid is the best place to go
That's what I've found. do you do any low poly/game stuff? Would be hilarious if I've bought from you before.

Ever considered doing something else? Lots of fun ways online to make a couple of bucks, and sometimes it turns into a bit more than that.

Firefighter and I crack heads as security on the weekends. FML I am really tired of working so much.

I don't make low poly models but used to make them for fun for fallout 3 back in the days for mods

Im a factory worker i make enough to live comfortably

Got any links to your games ? I probably own them, iv got over 3 games lol

What games have you made?

3k'

I was just in rush for some money back when i started. Plus i don't really have much time because of studies. Still, would appreciate any advices to how make some money online.

i'm not going to link it on Sup Forums. last time i did the forums were full of shitposts for weeks.

Just ban them from posting again

General manager of a movie theatre.

How much do you sell the games for ? Also what percent do you get from the sales ?

Could you describe some of these fun ways to make money online?

Do you make these games and apps by yourself, or do you have some kind of team?

I sell crack to poor niggers

Gambling

keep up the good work!

Web modeling

>Still, would appreciate any advices to how make some money online.
Depends what you're good at. If you have a nice camera or have photoshop skills microstock is pretty cool - shutterstock and istock have the best payout for me. If you know how to program at all making a game and getting it on steam is actually not that hard, but does take some time. You can do so much on fivver - if you know two languages you can do translations/localizations. You can do Voice Acting if you get a half decent microphone and don't live next to a train. People will pay you per word to write about stuff, like all kinds of random crap from product reviews to dumb internet articles. There are consumer survey sites that will send you products to test/use - then you write a review about them. If you like games you can try Entropia Universe - its got a real cash economy and if you're smart you can make a bit of money there. You can be a camslut (girl or guy) but personally I wouldn't be very into that.

I'd say the biggest problem is that there is SO MUCH you can do online to make money that it's hard to find what you enjoy/are good at.

Go to fivver and what ever skills you got offer them for money

I do/did, but it's still more work for me to do. Every hour I spend cleaning up forums is an hour away from development/playing games/netflix.

I usually do 10-20% for weekly sales. I do 30%-70% for summer/winter depending on how old the game is/if its still in early access. The older the game the higher I discount it.

mostly me, but I contract out some stuff. I've got a 2D artist in brazil, i buy 3d models from turbosquid and other places, i hire voice actors from all over the internet (like fiverr and stuff), i try to get my communities to do the localizations for free

how much do they usually buy at a time? do you take trades?

Thanks for directing me.

No problem, I hope you find something you enjoy.

What game engine do you use? Unity?

I do now, in the past I used XNA/Monogame, and once I wrote strait C++/DirectX.

i working as a CNC operator.In June, I earned $ 4k on a key exchange on csgodouble. Now sells gold in the game Metin2. In December, I earned $ 1k extra money.

I works a full-time.In addition, I am looking for earnings in the Internet. I live in poland. $ 1k enough for me to pay four months for rented apartment

show us your games!!!