And Erie county Sup Forumsros feel like sharing nudes, we had a good thread going last week, I got info on a few

And Erie county Sup Forumsros feel like sharing nudes, we had a good thread going last week, I got info on a few

Erie Sup Forumsro here
I was here during the good one we had the other morning
Love me some goth chicks

Not letting this die already

Goth chick Tumblr

Trash-stache

Allison r

I knew I knew this chick. She hangs out with Heather and that red head chick

There goth one? She used to be Chelsea but legally changed her name

I met her once at BT. I knew the face looked familiar. I have this pic of Heather

I don't recognize Heather

Ah well
Any other tumblr's of Erie chicks?

I found some in Tumblr, but just scum bag page note personal pages

dang, I've found a few of people

If they got noodies let jaboi know. I have seen much new of people I know in these recently, it's depressing

Haven't****

justiceleagueanyone
This is Taylor
Some stuff on there. Just gotta check her tagged

Just got a couple new of her

Girard Sup Forumsros?
Ellie h

Feel free to post
I used her tumblr to find an entire blog dedicated to her nudes through her notes

I don't know how to do it on Tumblr I never swayed that way, care to teach a Sup Forumsro?

When you find the blog of someone you're interested in
You just type /tagged/me
or /tagged/selfie
find the personal pics of them. Then go to the notes of those posts. Most of the time, they're personal blogs of friends. Takes some filtering and searching. But you'll find them. I found that nude profile of hers that way. If you're interested in someone but only have their friend's tumblr. Use that tumblr and search it this way. I've found lots of people like that

you type /tagged/me
after their url. It'll pull up all images from their tags. You can / whatever hashtag you want to search. Doesnt just have to be /me or /selfie
but i've found that those are the most useful when trying to find personal stuff, such as nudes or other profiles

Are you on the app or pc

PC
using the app for this is much more difficult

bump