Anyone got it worse than me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8wXIvhGConk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look at South Sudan

>85k

but you chose that difficulty my friend

how did you get 85k debt??

at least you can lie on the beach fuck faveladas and go fishing. imagine living with 85k debt in the cold winter.

>fuck faveladas
>get STD's and their drug dealer brothers come after you to skin you alive

>go fishing
>fish is dead because of water pollution

I'll take the cold, thanks...

borrowing from your (((friends)))

can you blame a man for trying to make things better for himself?

meh

sounds like you made a terrible decision at some point. it's a shame it doesn't sound like you have a meaningful second chance

>it's a shame it doesn't sound like you have a meaningful second chance

I don't...
why doesn't Israel accept foreigners to fight in the Army against its many enemies in the region?

in the situation I'm in I'd gladly join if it paid well..

Are soldiers paid well there?

>fucks itself
>hurr it's my country's fault, not mine.

>unemployable
Not true

>no debt
>unemployed
>27
>no higher education
>live in England
>about to inherit £250k

am I living life on easy mode? it feels difficult desu senpai :3

I think the potential for enemy infiltration is too big

Soldiers are paid fairly shit anyway so you don't wanna do that. Why can't you join the Brazillion military or some other public sector job?

85k in debt? WTF.

being a retarded

If you're born in Brazil, you're born fucked.

>no debt, 20 thousand dollys inheritance
>part time at mcdonalds, (dont know if im gonna get the job)
>20
>only higher education is 30 points of english. Suck at math so cant do like all my friends and study to work with computers or engineering.

>live in sweden

>ignoring the mental health issues i am probably playing on easy mode. Feels good man

>Why can't you join the Brazillion military

payment is shit
too dangerous

>or some other public sector job?
There are public exams for those, and a million more qualified people are trying it at the same time.

please gently fuck off

explain

I never claimed that.
Living in Brazil is an aggravation to all of the other points.

L2read, nigger.

"""""dangerous""""
kys

>part time at mcdonalds, (dont know if im gonna get the job)
>dont know if im gonna get the job
>at fucking mcdonalds

what the fuck.

That's you. I'm not retarded to waste my life on shit. I'm about to finish college and i already have a job, while you're gonna get fucked by the bank and probably live in favela in the near future.

>>ignoring the mental health issues

what about sandniggers?
or do you live in Kiruna or some other northern city?

>no job
>depressed
>20
>no higher education

if you're born in Brazil you have 80% of chance of being fucked. Not stupid or dumb ass shit people actually try to go for the other 20%

who the hell loans a Brasilian money?Everyone knows they spend it on cocaine, bananas, and children prostitutes. Also overpriced low quality American brands.

too dangerous? what do you suppose the israeli army would be like then lol

honestly sounds like you aren't unemployable you just have a broken spirit. pick yourself up, be a man and try again.

children prostitutes? where

I'm 173 cm short
step up OP ;_;

>whine about being fucked and unemployed
>don't want to work on the military because "It's dangerous"
>calls himself "unemployable"

You're literally worse than nordestinos. I hope you don't live in my state.And you're a faggot

""mulato logic""
don't give YOUS to a retard

>29
>master's degree in biochemistry
>doing doctorate in biochemistry despite clearly lacking the smarts for it
>likely unemployable due to overqualifications and advanced age
>no debt but no money either

it must suck to be a poor jew.

all over Brasil, it is degenerate country

>sheltered mulatto

>Brazilian Army
>too dangerous

yeh bro, those brooms are deadly equipment

ITT: OP is a attentionwhore fag and we all bite the bait

How the fuck do you convince your (((friends))) to give you 80k, and why do you expect not paying them back ?

>not debt (Thinking on getting one desu because I want a car)
>emplyed and employable
>24
>Thinking on getting a Masters degree on IT around June
>Live in Bolivia

Why dont you Brazilians or Argies who hate their countries so much doest come here? Is comfy as fuck

Its not like in america where anyone can work there, you need to be pretty fucking good at what you do to not be let go at the end of the 6 month test period. We are expected to be able to do lunch shift with only 2 people in the kitchen

>Why can't you join the Brazillion military
Why are you trying to transform the OP into a suicidal butcher?

>you have a broken spirit

your words are kind my Juden friend.
How do I recover from broken spirit?

broom is bomb

>185k debt
>employed (and employable)
>37
>higher education
>not living in Brazil

sandniggers and niggers dont bother me, i tower over all them by half a meter. But i am pissed about them leeching off the welfare like the parasites they are. And yeah there arent very many of them this far north, too cold and dark for them, their kids all get autism because of a lack of sunlight and D-vitamin

>How the fuck do you convince your (((friends))) to give you 80k

have you ever heard of this beautiful Portuguese word, it's called FALCATRUA

thats crazy. here mcdonalds literally bus in random arab kids from villages because they can't find any israeli workers

what kind of people aside from old tiozões still say falcatrua? sounds like you passou a perna in someone and se fodeu

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk eu tive que pesquisar essa palavra também pqp...

>please gently fuck off
wow rude
life is suffering senpai, not even joking

ahhaha, but we get paid pretty well though, i get around 11 dollars per hour.

I am a little scared of not getting the job because i have ADD, so my performance isnt as good as the others who work there. But it will work out one way or the other, what about you goldstein, what is your living situation? i am genuinely interested

you don't. you just work hard anyway. eventually your forget your pain.

I absolutely hate my life and i hate studying but i study every single day for my engineering degree because that is what a man does. suffer. no matter what you do in life you will suffer almost all the time inside. so you try your hardest to at least suffer on your own terms.

>menores de idade

vaza

>i have ADD

literally a meme

Because your parents paid everything for you, playboy.

I'm on the same boat but I've been broken far too many times to even attempt anything anymore, I wish I had your ''enthusiasm'' (for lack of a better word).

You sound like a nice person though, I wish you well in your engineering studies...

Btw what field of engineering are you on?

That's over double what you'd make here at mcdonalds (minimum wage). Ever consider something like concerta or ritalin? I was diagnosed once and it helps me with studying (I don't really have ADD though just a stupid diagnonsis from when I was a kid)

I am a student. I was very lucky that after the army I got a good job in a hi-tech company and made good money. Most people my age worked in restaurants at the time. Now I study electrical engineering and live off my savings. I hate studying but I want to be a respected member of society so I persevere.

I work with my dad since 13 you cunt, and for most of my live lived in a damn favela. Get a damn job as a servente de pedreiro or assistente in some factory and start moving your goddamn white middle class ass cancer

no worries pal, I hope find the way to clear the debt at least.

And thank you. I'm studying electrical engineering.

>try working at mcdonalds during rush with add and say that again

good lad, you're gonna do better than me in life for sure. I dont think living in a hotspot like israel is very smart though. Too risky with all the conflict nearby

Porto Alegre.

also yeah i am considering medicine, but i dont like relying on pills either. Might mess up my hormones or some other shit

>for most of my live lived in a damn favela.

Ahahahha, sure i believe you. Classic rags to riches "story".

I worked at at a major pizza place before the army, it was absolute hell at peak hours. I literally be anxious before shifts on Saturday evenings (the peak of all peaks). Some people don't know what a hard day's work looks like...

Israel isn't too bad.. there is a degree of uncertainty in the air but it doesn't feel existential for the most part, but I will probably return to the old continent at some point, at least to sample life there (I have an EU passport and all..)

and how are you economically ?

how hard is it to fuck arab jewish women?

How can monkeys be allowed to borrow real money? I thought they had banana banks.

You should at least give it a go. Really there isn't any long-term side effect or withdrawal if you decide to stop. No harm in trying.

I probably sounds like a pill pusher but it is pretty helpful for me and I don't see any downside to trying.

good for you man, i wish you luck with your engineering. I wish i could do something similar, but i dont know what decent job i could study for that doesnt require math

/thread

I was poor, then became upper middle class, then my father had a heart attack, now i'm low middle class NEET with no future.

upper middle class in Brasil is poor for America. Only way to get rich in Brasil is play soccer or sell cocaine

>but i dont know what decent job i could study for that doesnt require math

Medicine?
but I think you need physics for that...

So mostly like our family, except we managed to keep stable at middle class ground and nobody had a heart attack. My dad took advantage of this stable situation and made supletivo, and ensured each one of his sons (myself included) was going to do senai, etec or shit like that. He planned things right and took us to work since very young .

I don't know where you live, but living in the countryside (Campinas region) was a real advantage at keeping this economic improvement stable

>upper middle class in Brasil is poor for America.

Probably. But at least i got a taste of how it feels to spend money without caring about the price and just buying whatever you want. Having a 200 sqm house and a beach house with jetski. My father made a pretty big jump, from a small wooden house in the backyard of my grandparents's house to all this, my extended family got pretty envious. Even though we still have the 200 sqm house, i still miss that small wooden house for some reason.

>wishes to join Israeli military
>complains that Brazil military is too dangerous

u wot

Similar situation except about 4 times the savings and a better job(s) with no ADD.

In 10 years I will be financially independent and will pursue full time writing just for the enjoyment.

more people die in Brazil yearly than in most other countries on earth

we have around 45 to 50 k homicides per year (that's documented, so figures are still below the actual margin)

Russian military accepts foreigners and gives citizenship after 5 years of service.

Study law. No math, just wordspewing.

So does the French military by the way, I'd rather have French passport than Russian desu.

I'm in a pretty fucked situation. My life right now is like a Globo soap opera, really.

>10 years.
you intend to live with your parents til you are 30?

Really?
like the FFL?

>37 years old
>Seriously obese, virgin
>Live at home with mother
>NEET, never had a job
>No education
>Mother is not a rich woman
>She is fat and stupid
>Has worked in a supermarket for 50 years, is 67 years old
>Barely makes enough money to support us both, we both claim income support
>I am a huge burden on her
>She openly hates me and splits everything in the house as 'mine' and 'hers'
>The fridge is split down the middle, my food on one side hers on the other
>constantly looks to 'punish' me for mixing with her stuff
>she made soup for dinner
>halfway through, threw her hot soup over my face because 'my side of the soup mixed with her side in the pot'
>I sat and apologised, and bought her McDonalds with the last of my money for the month
>couldn't afford bus to job interveiw next day
>have serious health issues
>can't breath very well
>wake up 8 times a nigth
>get 3 hours sleep a night at most
>ankles and bones hurt
>have 20% of my teeth missing
>have never been happy ever
>never had a friend
>saw someone from school last year, who didn't recognise me, and told their son not to laugh at me for being so fat
>nicest thing anyone has done in years
>I am stupid as well
>handed my CV to an employer in 2004 and they told me it was the worst CV they have ever read and never to bring it back
>guy was a McDonalds manager
>arms hurt right now

At least I am white

>tfw this is my future

I might as well end it all now.

just kill yourself

Id rather be a gay black trans guy than you

you could be fit at least

top kek

Yes, you need to know Russian though.
No that's the foreign legion, this is the real army.

guess I have 3 years to learn russian then

few places are worse than Brasil, but Russia is one of them...

I don't think Russia is worse, India and Pakistan yeah, but not Russia.

This Russian guy tried living in Brazil for a while and had to move back to Russia because he couldn't handle Brazil.

youtube.com/watch?v=8wXIvhGConk

oh russia is worse. It is like Brasil without economic growth, even more corruption, even more hated by the world, no future, and bitter cold

see ->

no clue what the hell he is saying other than showing nicer cities than Russia

Russia is not a city, it's a country.

Russian cities look like shit you retard. He showed nicer Brazilian cities while speaking jibberish.

Stupid monkey

>90k on the bank
>26
>employed
>2400€ a month after taxes
Its going bretty gud atm ťbh fām