Need some advice pls be serious

Need some advice pls be serious

Took meth about 6 hours ago.. having a horrible anxiety. I felt awfully hot before so I took a cold shower and my symptoms that were making me uncomfortable went away. I'm now just starting to feel warm again (shower was about 1.5 hour ago) so I took my body temp via ear canal and my right ear is 35.4 whole my left is 36.8.. I've already been to the hospital earlier today (about 16 hours ago) so idk if I wanna go back

Tl;dr took meth about 6-7 hours ago, took ear temperature R:35.4L36.8 but I'm sweating and my feet are cold with slightly blue toe nails

The symptoms I was experiencing before my cold shower was extreme light headedness when moving and tingling hands

Drink water, then try sleep it off bud
Don't do more meth

Yeah I always make sure I keep up my fluids :)
I took 1mg Xanax about 2 hours ago maybe

Maybe you didn't smoke enough meth
Take another hit and see if that helps any.

Hahaha it's call being scat you fucking pleb chill out

That's a good one mate.. although I've been saying that to myself for the past 3 days even though it gives me bad body side effects

I'm not sure if my ear temp reading is wrong.. but why would there be such a difference between each ear?

Yeah I use to be a champion on meth, I would only get a little paranoid and then I quit for 6 months and only just started a few days ago and it just gives me shit body side effects

Yea mate, that's enough time for you body to flush out the habits, so basically, it's like smoking meth again for the first time. Stop being a soft cunt. Go to Australia, us cunts will show ya how to smash 3 points in one hit

That was pretty saavage of him

Yeah first time I tried meth I stayed up for 9 days spent 2g and didn't realise how long I was up.. my mate wouldn't give me anymore until I went to sleep..
But now when I do it's just shit.. get a bit of euphoria for a bit and then it's just downhill even if I redose it's just shit

Btw I'm in Aus brother

Yes you hectic cunt, smoke the ghosts off the pipe, give himself a little clean with metho and a cotton bud and she should be right to go. But your cut doesn't look that clean

It's not a bad smoke, goes a long way just disappointed in the lack of big shards :/ I get shit off the darknet, so much cheaper but it's killer when you're stingin for a hit

I fucking love smoking ice.. I just don't understand why I'm getting these side effects which are destroying my high.. basically everytime I have a session I wanna go to the ER

Another this could be if ya smoking off the bat, with the small rock melt it and let it cool before you smoke it, could be hitting the wrong chemical's. What's it look like filled in the pipe

Not related but is Chris Pratt really this savage? Did he actually go there?

You cunts are fucked please kill yourselves so I don't have to fend you off the fucking train you rat bogan fuckers.

I'm just a regular bloke like you mate, none of my mates touch any drug

Nah I'm pretty good at heating her up, I never burn it and I always melt the cut off and let it crackback before I start toking

Op are you in dallas?

>Fucking methheads
Also OP, drink water go to bed, unless you are very concerned, go back to the hospital
Also for future reference, look inyo Naloxone

Speaking of crackback, I fucking love watching the liquid turn back into crystal, just so satisfying.. love watching the smoke twirl too.. 'chasing the dog around a fire' ;)

Yea mad, don't see a problem other than you freaking the fuck out

Yeah,that's what happens when you're a tweeker.
Have fun,it's gonna be a long ride down.

Nah no where near, straya mate
Yeah I need to sleep, been keeping up with water and vitamin tablets though

It's called chasing dragons you normie cunt

Hahaha yeah that's what I gotta tell myself whenever shit like this happens.. I'm a massive curtain peaker... I can peak out window all night thinking shit is gonna happen

I'll smoke my pipe out of your mans meat curtains cunt

Hi OP.
I made a thread like this once.
The anxiety is going to stay with you for most of the day, and you will feel strange and slgihtly depressed for another day or two depending on how much you took (I was devastated but I took more than you should).
You are paranoid, you will be fine, it is unnerving and probably quite lonely, just wear it off and never do meth again.

Mum's** fucking auto correct

I fucking hate you meth head cunts. All of you end up going mad and beating the shit out of some poor old bitch to steal their $5.

Kill yourselves.

Yeah thanks man, I know what ride I'm in for on the comedown hahah, I don't understand why I can't smoke just a little and be alright... I use to smoke through point after point

I don't want to do meth, I'm not even addicted I'm just addicted to the pipe, when I was sober for 6 months I would dream about smoking a pipe

Literally the only reason I'm here is for thi question.

I hope he did say it, personally

"why is meth addicting?" Asked the retard who can't go on blue light and drugs fourm

Hahah I'm not too sure I just posted a random photo.. great call but

Worst thing I do when I'm super para is start googling shit, just work myself up way more than I need to hahah

Para... You from Newy?

Close by... now you're making me paranoid hahaha pop around for a twirl mate
Why do you think Newcastle but?

ah man, you quit and you came back?
Stay away dude...
Better shit you can take anyhow, go to shrooms or Acid.
Start making cannabutter and put it in yoghurt, that shit will keep you entertained for hours...
Wanking on cannabutter-yoghurt is amazing aswell.
Not in it of course

I'm from Newwy, Wallsend, all my mates say Para lol.

Yeah never should've touched the shit again..
I got some acid on me.. first time I did lsd and meth I couldn't even light the fucking pipe hahah

I thought you meant in hahah, sounds alright but.. does it curdle easy?

It doesn't agree with everyone.

But here's what happens with stimulents. People get jittery and anxiety, then they start to freak out that they're too high, which causes them to freak out more until they're panicking, it's a cycle.

You're fine but keep in mind meth usually works for like 24 hours. ALSO, there's a sweet spot with any drug and you've passed it up.

For meth, the sweet spot for me is *only* one hit. I feel happy, energetic, bubbly and carefree. But if I pass that up I feel nervous and jittery and can't sleep for 24 hours.

Never assume that if one hit line feels great, 10 more is just gonna be that much better, that's not how drugs work. When you feel great, that's when you stop.... never overdo it on anything, even weed.

You'll be fine, all a hospital will do is show up every couple hours to take your vitals and maybe give you some downers, than charge you or your family 10k for the privilege.

It may not be a bad idea to take another 2mg xanax.

Then I hope you've learned your lesson. Not all drugs are for everyone.

I personally HATE coke, meth, and mushrooms; despite trying each a dozen times. Learn your lesson and don't do it again.

Shrooms are the fucking bomb dude. I hit 7 grams of dried shrooms on my first crack. Went into outer space. Probably best night of my life.

I can't do psychedelics.. make me feel like I'm not real and I freak tf out

But yeah it's hard to put down the pipe if it's still full... I feel completely calmed down now from my para trip.. should I take a few more tokes? Don't want to sit up the whole night bored asf

yeah yeah, easy as shit...
just google recipes for cannabutter, I ususally just put some Hash in a tablespoon, let it sizzle in there and mix in with some olive oil.
Put the oil in the yoghurt, let it sett for a few minutes after mixing
eat it, and then you are high for like 6 hours, not regular high but body high of course
can get pretty intense if you put alot of it in there, at least as intense weed can get

>Aus brother
its pronounced ausfag

Naloxone is for when you OD on opiates you silly buggar.

Yeah why do a drug before you research it you retard

OP here, I've been replying to everyone cause there's nothing better to do but you can't tell which are my replies... how many people on this thread are tweakin

Kek staying awake 9 days...now i wanna try it to see how's it like

Aww man, once a week passed and it was the same 'day' again it really just felt like one really long but quick day

I meant symptoms :P

Newwyfag here. Never done meth. Never will. Seen too many cunts go off the rails on it. Know a chick my age that looks like she's in her 50s.

>try to sleep it off
do you know what meth is?

Nah, I would honestly, if I were you, go to some dude who wants that shit and sell it cheap.
I am a sucker for drugs...
But I don't want drugs to suck, cause then what, right?
keep doing this shit and eventually it will suck, and then you are not just waiting to die, you are waiting to die being bored as fuck.

maybe your estrogen levels are through the roof, usually when someone is a little bitch they cant handle drugs.

OP here again.. I imagine cause I've been off it for so long my tolerance would be low... but only about 24 hours into my bender was I feeling euphoria while using it... since then it's just been shitty body side effects

Here go deep 2 her pity hospital Der pity fucktard

keket

What do you mean by that last part?

It's just I got off everything for ages and now I'm just relapsing... I just wanna feel euphoria but a toke doesn't make a difference... my first breath in after my sobriety was the best feeling ever

I had a look at heroin and then I said enough, I'm not doing this shit.
I dunno, we are different, but it's not as far fetched as it seems.

Froidfroidfroidfroid

So you're just another faggot tweaker in denial then? Kill yourself you fucking junkie scum

ITT: future junkies..

ITT people who think life means something so they should play by the rules

Everyone show your glass dicks and shard

Well this thread is gonna die.. where are all my ice users at

Dubs

That wasn't meth /bro.

What do you mean

What else can it be

I had a different batch a few weeks ago and had similar shit trip

wish you meth cunts wud all fucken die

It sounds like your problem could be solved with more meth.

Thinking about a snooze, xannies doing its work.. have a few bowls for breakfast ;)