realtimebitcoin.info/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What?

Look at the charts m8

What's habbening OP?

what?

It's increasing as usual?

How? And where?

This is happening. I'd read it was supposed to happen at some point. Now check other newer cryptocurrencies and see which one goes up. Invest in that. Profit.

highest point in 3 years reached, now -20% within an hour

In short: the price is going down like a Germanwings pilot. It seems the reason is that the Chinese Yuan just increased in value in respect to the USD, so all the vietcongs there are selling BTC.

best website to get hypnotized by le bitcoin, especially at high traffic times like rightnow
realtimebitcoin.info/

Why not
1Q6r7XJpz4AKRYXcz
RWNE53iTHch53uKh1

some rich fuicking faggot just sold off half a million USD worth

Thats why I bought all my stuff yesterday, I knew it would crash.

>1Q6r7XJpz4AKRYXcz
>RWNE53iTHch53uKh1
what's that?

Someone sold ~500k worth of BC

how'd this happen?!this is crazy,man.

Give me coins

141yNboS1ekkv7fvd1 zFr8d1LPSX1tVvBS

dont understand?

Everything is going down. There is no reason to invest today. Wait for price to go down and then invest.

yep, shits crazy, i'm watchin it too

just saw that 486K go by

also, checking the FUCK out of those quints

BTC rate returned to 1.1.2017 value
Stop getting excited. Nothing big is happening.

Should I buy bitcoins now?

As for me, it's obvious "Crouching Tiger" figure.

No, wait till it costs 100$.

damn man you're a regular Jim Cramer aren't ya?

technical analysis at its finest

anyhow, fools invessting in this shit will get their bums aped peoperly sooner or later.

anyhow, that reminds me it's time to sell my gold

is it going to? it's 950 now..

>is it going to?

you're new to this aren't ya?

Yes I am sir

>kek

I was told nothat to waste my time when they were $22 and I was mining them. I was told to dump them all when they hit $120 and would never go higher. When normalfags started in on the game and they hit $400 it was the absolute peak, liquidate now before the hype goes down. I sold half of my 44btc at $800, that was a down payment on my home. If I had listened to faggots like you it have $1000, $5000, or $18000, instead I have $18,000 and 22BTC.

I know Sup Forums likes to watch the world burn when they have no vested interest, but after 5 years of laughing at your "it will fail" bullshit, I couldn't be happier to have ignored some 28 year old basement dwellers predictions on the market.

no, no. invest ALL your money now. all of it! you'll make biggest monies!

yeah. in 2007 people laughed that they are making great money by investing in in aggressive investment funds. some of them made 100% in a year. then they lost all the next year.

all financial pyramids work great until the moment they stop. sure, a few people will make good money until it lasts. most will lose a lot.

>I know Sup Forums likes to watch the world burn when they have no vested interest, but after 5 years of laughing at your "it will fail" bullshit, I couldn't be happier to have ignored some 28 year old basement dwellers predictions on the market.

This.

kekked way too hard

Hahaha, glad I sold all the coins I made pimping my gf on Reddit literally 2 days ago. I saw a thread yesterday about how "Bitcoins is going to reach 3000 at least" and how it's a "bull market". Loads of them bought thousands worth of coins. When will they ever learn lmao

Shit shit this is the only currency I care about, I wish I knew some shit about why this happened.

Discuss please.

We're talking about something that is going to revolutionize currency and the way we trade. It will have it's ups and downs. What do you think happened when people started saying "This piece of gold right here, it's the equivalent to 3 chickens"? It will take a while, of course, like everything.

some master can teach us how to buy wisely bitcoins ?

thats a doggo.

the bitcoin market is too instable to invest in, don't even look at it.

If you're underage, don't. Look for new, fresh cryptocurrencies instead, and mine a bunch of those. Then open a non-verified account on some of the major trading platform (those who allow you to do it without identity verification) and trade your cryptocurrency for bitcoins.

Otherwise, just open an account on some "reputable" platform (Kraken is decent if you're in EU), transfer some funding there from your bank account, and buy there.

Help a severely poor brother out Sup Forums
18 JjfHjXQjMsRiqNZcqkNUytEkPYb3pFcC

>That's what they said when it passed $10
>That's what they said when it passed $100
>That's what they said when it passed $1000

i will have to locate like 4kk$ in bitcoin, u think should i w8 and will it in any way may influence price?

we must go deeper

Is it true you put in more money in then you get out of mining? Do most people just acquire percentages of bitcoin from selling shit like info, etc online? Ive never really understood how this works

BTW I'm OP, and I used to have some BTC in the past, unfortunately I got out of the market some time ago... It was cool but way too much stress and I had no time to invest following the thing... If you get really into BTC investing it becomes a full-time job... I've cashed out only around 1000$ net a couple of years ago. Now I only have some spare BTCcent somewhere in the leftovers of my old wallets, maybe at these prices they are worth 50$ or so :(

I'm still interested in the topic however, and I am willing to share my wisdom with nonbtcfags.

Guys, is there any reputable site where you can buy BTC directly via credit card? No bank transfers or shit. Or any indirect way for that?

I just got liquidated. I lost $10000 in 2 hours. Margin trading is a bitch.

It depends. If you want to mine them, there is no way of doing it alone now, the competition from botnets and big mining enterprises is too heavy.

If you can steal some electricity, then you *might* think of investing in a small mining rig, but I suggest you to get well informed in the specs in advance.

If I were you (actually that's also my plan) I would rather invest in a GPU-based mining rig for Zerocash.

So true

Oh, and if you appreciate my wisdom, reblög this!

> FU stupid Sup Forums spam detection system
> 1MnKvmQ9FpZt4DNVT6
> JrzH2zbW4hbVQosx

I`m 21
i got some bad ass GPU, thinking about mining with it maybe.(GIGABYTE R9 290X)

Then go Zerocash.

I don't think GPUs are even remotely profitable anymore with Bitcoin.

friend of mine used 4 of those, it wasnt profitable 3 years ago so he stopped

unless you get electricity for free you're making negative money

y tho

because you use a fuckton of electricity, its no joke

professional chinese miners have already invested millions into professional hardware. any old gpu just wont do it

you are right. fucking chineese

Bitcoin address

How do you even get into this whole cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency mining stuff? Do you download necessary programs somewhere, or is there a central website where you have to register first?

can a have some help pls? a little

1AzUp7GVzGEXuJyxe
7rsrhFsaL7nVPedYk

It's called profit-taking FFS.

First learn how it works, the learning curve is pretty steep but believe me, it will save you headaches later on.

Then it depends what you mean by "getting into this"... there are VERY different levels of involvements.

The fast way, if you want to experiment, is:
1) download the official bitcoin client
2) start it and let it run for a few days... it needs to download a gigafuckton of database from the P2P network, so it's gonna take a while
3) beg around for a few milli/microBTC
4) ööö
5) pröfit

Just to clarify: if you just run the client as I said, this will NOT generate bitcoins - you have to ask around someone to send some öat to you. But mining is a completely different concept, and not worth investigating at the beginning.