G-geez it's not that bad...

well how will you sate these erges

Get out of the darn corner

After you go to sleep.

What if I dont sleep

Is she Haruko?

youtube.com/watch?v=tx8WmB2_7jg

6 hours of sleep aww yiss

With you of course~. Alright let's talk about something other than my shit genetics before i start getting depressed and it's too early to start drinking.

I've never watched FLCL and I've heard anons talking about FLCL with you.

you went to bed at like 6 am (Est) and its 8:30
thats like 2 1/2 hours

Then im staying.

why are you so cute?

Thats kinda sorta wew
youtu.be/dWD6Y-qKuJA
6 standard drinks and 20 mg of Endone
>sounds bad
>its not
FOR SCIENCE

are u gonna go to centrelink to get more beer?

All I fucking want is a girlfriend with the music taste as good as mine.
Why the fuck is that so much to ask?
Fucking plebs.

>music taste as good as mine.
>post shit

welcome back
ok my dear. what would you like to talk about?

Thanks God you are insulting my music taste hiding behind anonymity.

I went to bed at 5 am and woke up at 11 am here. That's 6 hours

Sounds... Fun? What do these do?

Thanks. You're having fun with civ5?

QOTT Water you listening to?

Then stay. But that corner is dark, cold and gloomh.
Yeah, nah mate. I reckon Id be good with a couple bags a goon, ay? Few durries, then go for a Maccas run in me ute. Yeah, nah, I got a cracker do happening at my place this arvo, gotta stock up to make it a beaut. Then me an Blue are gonna round up the shielas from their day of yakkin about rabbit food and jewelry and get them to join in. Itll be a rippa, barby going full blast and the cricket on the telly.
Which taste though? The easy listening or the noise? You're better off with the easy listening.
Opoid based painkiller. Its relaxing.

Had 4 hours of sleep, I still feel rested for a bit longer.

Your taste in music is of inadequate quality.
Don't fucking tell that in hitlerland time goes by faster than america.
what

Nothing at the moment. I should though, maybe an OST.

Pokemon Center music in Moon because Im in bed at 12:30 am.

How cute you are and all the naughty things we would do together~.

youtube.com/watch?v=YZY7QCBMWoE&t=33s

Is industrial.

Oh, relaxing.. That sounds chill!

That's nice... Well not really, do you have insomnia?

When I left I wasn't going to sleep again. I was doing chores and preparing to leave

Nothing wrong with that.

just finished playing it actually. coughing up my lungs and note to anyone reading this. dont cook food in the microwave that doesnt have labels for the microwave
well im not too cute but im sure the things we would do together would be quite naughty

H A L O O D S T

Go 2 bed

Cash

Well then. What are you doing now?

>Don't microwave food that's not for the microwave
Next you're going to microwave your hamster

Never played that game, might just listen to whatever OST I can think of right now.

Oh. Industrial is kinda hardcore to get into, let alone find. Id suggest anonymous Craigslist or whatever your alternative is. You might get lucky.
Yeah, the numb head and floaty mind is great. The potential dependancy is just bad luck and the addiction is worse.
Well, I suppose you do like being dank.
Maybe.

Oh yes you are, especially when you're embarrassed~. Jesus what did you cook?

Just payed down in my bed. Well I was hungry and the tator tots sounded good. Turns out they don't cook well in the microwave. I don't have a hamster and if I did I'd treat it well. Ah you're just saying that and tator tots

Probably just put them on for too long.

I swear I didn't. Cooked them a little each time until warm and they still tasted awful

Just warm isnt enough. Hot is where its at. Did you add any salt? Or did you have them with a sauce?

カラミチーマス

I don't think you add salt to tots. I don't eat any sauces really.

Try to not get addicted then

Ah, I see. Talking about food I just ate a Schnitzelsemmel.
Well then. I suppose you're going to bed soon?

Oh i mean it. Maybe i should take a picture, then you can see for yourself how cute you can be~.

Potato by itself is pretty bad. It needs something to give it flavour. Salt is the easiest way, and most restaurants that use any form of fried potato will either salt them or have salt available. As for sauces, a good barbeque sauce can change how something like potato tots work. If I wasnt so lazy Id make my own.

What's that chara? No I still want to chat with Hanako and you guys but not in a chair. Oh uh that's ok I don't really like pictures unless they are of you naked I guess salt would be fine but I don't want any sauces. I don't like them. Also sorry about the fucked you's. I'm a monkey when it comes to mobile

I only have 6 tablets left anyway. If I get addicted I guess Ill have to cold turkey, before it gets to be a problem. God knows why I even got them in the first place.
I have a layout when Im on mobile. Which is all the time. It takes some getting used to. Why don't you like sauces?

Finally watched the recent Ruby episode

RIP

RIP cool drunk uncle.

A Schnitzelsemmel... Basically a Schnitzel in a bun wit veggies. Like a burger but with Schnitzel.
Oh, well then, I won't be here long though. Meeting up with someone to study

That's good then. Addictions of any kind are never good...

Ive had one. The same one. Several times. Not my fault my pituitary gland atrophies when Im on Prednisone.

I don't like the texture mainly. I just want my stuff plain normally and that's how I like itThat sounds weird chara. Mostly because I've never had schnitzel. That's fine hope you have fun and stuff

hi

Well that can be arranged, i just might leave a few pics for you to ogle at. Oh i know, i'll have you stand in front of a mirror as i play with your body, then you can see all the lewd faces you make in real time~.

Ketchup is best sauce.

Hiya Haruhi. How are you?

Ironically the drunk uncle is the one everyone liked for once

He's also allowed to see the kids

Welp I'm going now. Study time

Several timwa the same one... That sucks

Should try it then. It tastes really good.
Well, see ya later

Those pics will be gone before you try to find them again. That sounds so embarrassing uncomfortable and awkward I wouldn't know where to look. It might be fun thoughBye

So you just like your food boring. Thats pretty boring, to be honest. Some things without sauce, like a steak, I can understand. Do you like any kind of sauce?
Booooooo
Ring.
If I didnt hate making it with a passion because Ive made it almost daily for 3 years, hollandaise would be my favourite. Barbeque sauces as a whole are my current favourite though. Again, if I made from scratch they would be much better, but I cant really justify it.
Its a bit like that, isnt it? This season got lighter than 3, but I think its going to go darker soon.
Have fun 'studying' :^)

Well I like to sort of mix foods more. I love putting fries into my burger and eating that. I've also loved the few times I've tried pizza that's rolled up on a chicken tender or pizza and French fries. Only sauce I like is spaghetti sauce

Well so far this season has been
>People are dying, everything is going bad, and Blake is having daddy issues
And too many non-episodes

hi
im fine

Do you buy the Fries and Milkshake thing?

>Meatallia

>spaghetti sauce
You mean bolognaise? Or Napoli? Theres approximately all the sauces that go with spaghetti. The one with meat or the one that is just tomato?
Its Weisse with the daddy issues fam. Blakes having survivors guilt and abandonment issues. And its only been one death. Pretty lighthearted beyond that. And yeah, I think they're focusing on character building.

See ya Chara.

Oh i'm sure you'd get good use out of them, i might even hide a few around for you to find. You would look back and forth at me and the things i'm doing to you and at your own face to see the lewd expressions you make.

Barbecue sauce is good but it really depends on what kind it is.

I've been pretty well.

No I've never heard of thatIt's just plain tomato sauce. I think it's called marinara or somethingOh I love a good little hunt. You just want to see me feel a little embarrassed while being a little turned on huh?

At least they don't have PTSD like Yang
She's going to have an all out Vietnam Flashback at this rate

Fries with a shake is the most mainstream combo, everyone insists its good

Dipping fries in a milkshake is good shit.

I might get a little excited by that, yeah...

The kind I make from scratch. Controlling the flavour is the best way. I like them a bit spicy and smokey, more like a paprika than a chilli.
Its called Napolitana, or more commonly Napoli. Marinara is white wine and butter based seafood pasta. Its an American thing. And yeah, its a good basic sauce.

Hello

Well, yeah. Adam done fucked her up. And her coming to terms with that will probably not happen, though Im sure shell keep trying to fight.

>Rory-sama

I don't know shakes are overpriced so I don't buy them. May have to give it a go though.Well that's ok I'm sure that plenty of things could be done that would achieve that sort of effect. You know too much about sauce

What up Koume

Not much, just watching youtube and I was playing Civ 5 with Tomoko a little while ago, you?

Claimed

Hello again

Shit i wish i knew how to make stuff like that.

Hi.

We'll have to try a few of them.
> You know too much about sauce
He's the sauce boss.

Hello, I thought you were going to sleep?

Afternoon

Well anything in public is bound to work. I don't think he should know this much about sauce though.I thought so too but I keep coughing so fuck it in still awake right now

Im a cook, its my job to know about sauce.
Catching all the Magnemites. Starting playing Moon and I have a box full of Magnemites before finishing the Trainers School.
I can teach you. You do live relatively close, if you're the Ausfag Hanako.
Morning

Hello, how are you?
Ah
lol, I should play some more Moon, I am at the part before the Trainers School

How's it going?

I just hope Yang gets to rek Adam one day

IMO, it's not even that great
But then again, I am a filthy heretic

I mean yeah I guess so huhYeah sorry about earlier I was probably rather annoyingI mean it's probably fine yeah

Thats where I am too. With a Magnemite that hits as hard as my starter at half its level.
I got slightly drunk and took 20 mg of Endone. I should really sleep but I caught and released a box of Magnemites instead.
It better happen. She deserves it.
Its fine. People forget things about me all the time. Like my dad forgets my name. I make sure to ask him which one I am.

Oh but i thought you didn't want to do anything in public?

Unfortunately i'm a different Hanako. I'm from 'Murica.

Pretty good. And yourself?

Nah not at all
Oh wow, who did you start with?
I am fairly alright

I didn't forget I thought you worked with pastries mostly. Well I would be a bit uncomfortable but so would mostly anything. Start small right?Ok good because I was coughing out lungs and making no sense

My friends roommates are louder and WAY more annoying that your coughing was

Why did you catch and release a box of Magnemites?

The micky mouse thing right?