Which one would you fuck? How?

Which one would you fuck? How?

Easy, far right.

Well to be honest these are no prize pigs these are the kind of bitches you fuck and dump ......why you ask ...... simple they all look like whacked out fucked up femists for the most part allthough the one looks like she could do anal very well and that other one has cocksucker lips

Trips checked

>Easy, far right.
gotta agree with user on this one

I mostly agree with this. But I'd still grudge Fuck the second one from the left.

>fuck
Far right
>How?
In her pussy

2 and 5 stand outs to me. I'll face fuck 2 and anal 5.

>mfw that's clearly OP in the bottom and he is 12 at most
These bitches stink, op.

5>1>4>2>3

5. In the pooper, as nature intended.

girl in the middle,
destroy that ass and pussy

She's leaning more towards marginally attractive than the others, but yeah, something tells me she'd be a freak.

Black square face in the butt

which and wwyd?

Either 2 or 3, leaning towards 3 for some reason. And I'd go with my usual policy of "anal or GTFO".

WWYD?

One in the middle

Call the morgue

Far right. She's got the most pleasing combination of face and body, though I prefer brunettes, so second from left was my second choice.

As for how I'd fuck her, I'd probably take it slow, lots of kissing and caressing, slowly stripping her out of her dress. I'd tease her, ease my way down to her pussy and lick her gently, get her moaning and begging for more. I'd fuck her with slow, deep thrusts, grab her by the hair and pull gently, and finish inside her. She's a little too sweet looking for me to want to ravage.

Very different here. The blonde on the right looks like she'd be down for a rough, dirty fuck. I can imagine she's a great cocksucker and likes it hard from behind.

Second girl, tear that dress off her and let her tear off my clothes, eventually collapse on the bed and let her ride me ragged for as long as I can hold out.

Take your pick - WWYD?

Good call on the blonde, she loves a rough fuck, but She is a size queen so I hope your packing user

Pink hair = anal, take pics of her face with my load for when she starts her sjw blog if she hasn't already.