Best and worst kanye album

hands down graduation was his best work

>inb4 hurr durr everything kanye makes is bad and i cant appreciate him as a talented artist

Graduation was amazing

The one before not so much, the next album was alright, everything else was trash.

but man graduation was so good

>thinking LR was not good

Wow what a garbage opinion

I wouldn't say everything else was trash, but it wouldn't be able to compare to graduation. College Dropout was probably the closest to it tho

My bad, I thought college dropout was the one before. LR was neato
trash was too strong but I just couldn't dig life of Pablo. that's just my opinion though, everything else was alright.

Kanye's musical style varies so much between albums, no one ever agrees which album is his best because they all like different things. For any album there's a group of people that swear it's his best.

If you really want to appreciate Kanye West, just realize once he makes the perfect album (to you) he's not making that album again. I consider his albums like paintings by the same painter but they don't look anything alike.

I guess College Dropout for the best. MBDTF or Graduation would take it if not for Lil Wayne or "Yeezy taught me". The Life of Pablo was fucking dreadful.

CD > MBDTF > G > LR > Y > WTT > 808 > TLOP

i don't think anybody could really get into LoP. there was a few good songs, but it was just so hard to listen to for me.

>I consider his albums like paintings by the same painter but they don't look anything alike.

I never thought about it like that way, but yeah. I can respect that.

pretty sure you mean graduation is his worst

Best- 808s
Worst - Life of Pablo

Graduation is his worst. Barry Bonds is objectively the worst song he ever made

I honestly can't stand his voice , on top of that when here released the first albums I was in school I don't like to be reminded of it

1a) 808s
1b) MBDTF

Everything else is more or less inconsequential.

>Incredible tier: Y > MBDTF > LR > CD
>Better than most other rap albums tier: TLOP > G
>Eh it's good I suppose tier: 808s > WTT

Say what you want about TLOP, but Real Friends is a top 5 Kanye song of all time

graduation is literally his worst album

Yeezus > Late Registration > 808s > MBDTF > TCD > TLOP > G

>I have terrible taste: the post

Anyone who rates Yeezus highly automatically gets their opinion discarded. Actually brainwashed into liking a terrible album

yeezus is the most singular artistic statement he's made yet. there is absolutely zero filler on that album, everything is exactly as it needs to be. legitimately one of the greatest albums of the 21st century

1. MBDTF
2. Late Reg
3. College Dropout
4. TLOP
5. Graduation
6. Yeezus
7. Watch the Throne
8. 808s

That being said they're all good

Bait

>most singular

what does this even mean? So because it's cohesive (not really) it's good?

>Everything is exactly as it needs to be

According to...you? Who cares that you think this?

Why is it whenever you ask someone why they think Yeezus is good they always have to make up some bullshit? It's never solid answers, and almost always pretentious shit about Kanye's "vision"

Pretty sure it's just newfags who weren't here for the MBDTF board explosion but were here for the Yeezus (much smaller) explosion so they want to feel like they got in on the ground floor.

There was a time when I agreed with this sentiment in its entirety. That was until I realized that the people who hold this belief genuinely act like they're in some sort of cult. Case in point, your post. I've seen shit like that being said verbatim for months now and it's getting pretty ridiculous. Grow up.

I like yeezus because I was impressed when it came out with the way he juxtaposed highly abrasive instrumentals with soulful samples. I had never heard anything like it before

Hot and Drunk Girls is the only reason I think MBDTF is better than Graduation. That being said, songs like The Glory, Champion and I Wonder are amazing just to name a few.

Life of Pablo is the greatest.
prove me wrong.

>He

you mean him and 50 other people

On sight is a terrible bleep and then a cool soul sample

IF

>implying the fact that Kanye enlists the help of others and is collaborative in order to get the most out of everyone is a bad thing
Also on sight isn't horrible, and black skinhead, new slaves, hold my liquor, send it up, blood on the leaves, and I'm in it are all unique and interesting to listen to

>let me try and talk my way out of this point by saying a bunch of empty words

>Collaborative

Just admit it user, Kanye in recent years has become get everyone I know to help me write this then put the kanye stamp on it, while fans like you call him "genius"

Anyone who thinks blood on the leaves is anything more than an abortion gets no respect from

>Those corny "trap" horns

As soon as trap is out as a fad people will be laughing and cringing to high noon when they hear that shite.

I will give you send it up is ight. Black skinhead was cool. I'm in it was cool. But 3 for 10 isn't doing too well user

from *me

Top 3 is Yeeuzs, MBDTF, CD

I'm very new to Kanye and I'd definitely put Yeezus pretty high but not because of some board explosion since I started listening to him after TLOP.

I've never been good at explaining why I like an album and I've never really liked music reviews either since I don't get anything out of music put into words by someone else but I'll try to explain what I love about it.

What I love about Y is how hard rough and real everything feels in it, it's compact and has no filler. I also really enjoy listening to songs on it separately from the rest because every song feels full.

Guilt Trip and Hold My Liquor are also my top songs by Kanye currently.

>Graduation was his best work.

Mah_nigga.jpg

Early Kanye is best Kanye, and Graduation was his best, most developed album. I sometimes prefer the edge of College Dropout or Registration, but I feel like Graduation is his most forgotten and criminally underrated album.

Everything post-MBDTF is garbage, though

You sound like a cool dude.
10/10, would bump Flashing Lights with in the whip.

Samefag here, and fucking agreed. Flashing lights was GOAT.

Also, Everything I am, in retrospect was Kanye's farewell to his College Dropout/Registration sound and because of that, I still get the tingles when I listen to it

>My 15 minutes up but I got more to say
>That's enough Mr West, please more today
;_____________;

That old-school soul sample, too

Agree except maybe for late registration

It's not

1.yeezus
2.college dropout
3. TLOP
4.late reg
5.MBDTF
6.graduation
7.808s
8.watch the throne.

I'm willing to bet Graduation was the first album of Kanye's you listened to so you have a nostalgia bias which is why it's your number 1.

Graduation has not aged well whatsoever. There are a few good songs that have aged but overall its not as good as LR or CD.

no, the first album i ever really listened to by Kanye was 808s and Heartbreak.
it's not a nostalgic thing at all.

>"not aged well"
>has the audacity to say LR or CD is better in regards to that comment

graduation may have kanyes highest highs but the other half the album is his lowest lows. people complain about tlop being uneven but don't mention this at all.

LR is objectively his worst album.

(You) spelled best wrong

1.MBDTF
2.LR

Last place alwys: Grad
The rest change out for me a lot

MBDTF is Kanyekino followed by Graduation.

Last place is probably TLOP, but I need to give it another listen.

Yeezus was avant garde for Kanye standards, but I liked it.

What the actual fuck is this thread? Where did these plebs come from? Graduation is the worst Kanye album BY FAR. Go back to wherever the fuck brought you to this board.

Graduation is dated as fuck, Flashing Lights, Good Morning and Can't Tell me Nothing are the only ones that really hold up.

same top 3 :)

Late Registration > Dark Fantasy > Graduation > Pablo > College Dropout > Yeezus > WTT > 808's

I would've put Pablo higher a few months ago maybe, but honestly that album has already started to sound dated. I cant imagine anyone listening to this in a few years.

>t. I learned about Kanye from Pitchfork's Yeezus review