Is this Daniel Day Lewis' finest performance?

Is this Daniel Day Lewis' finest performance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IYdGEnL5gz4
youtube.com/watch?v=rLw6ELwS0Vs
youtube.com/watch?v=nsiN0W15w0U
youtube.com/watch?v=W8zWs0V1eco
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

Yes. There was something old Hollywood about his performance. It reminded me of Lionel Barrymore. Pre-method type acting. Incredible craftsmanship and showmanship. And he also managed to do suble things that made you lean forward in your chair, in addition to the larger than life stuff. I love the scene where he's waiting for his steaks in the restaurant.

Yes

Best scene

youtube.com/watch?v=IYdGEnL5gz4

>that unsettling score

One of the few true professional actors IMO. Not a celebrity, not super famous, just an amazing actor.

Yes. But his role in Gangs Of New York is just as great, although the movie itself is not as good as There Will Be Blood.
I loved Classic Paul Dano's acting too. Memes aside, he's a surprisingly good actor.

This movie had great elements, but it didn't gel into a cohesive whole. Probably because the Weinstein's completely fucked Marty on his cut and made him take out an hour.

DDL was great, very over the top once again, although he sounded like Chip Chipperson in parts.

Gangs of New York.

this, but i havent seen there will be blood yet

>those war drums, pre-battle
>cute lil di caprio
>revolts are cool
>kill the niggers
>intense scary daniel

>not My Beautiful Laundrette
faggot

CLASSIC is not a meme

everyone recognizes his talent. ruby sparks is maybe my favourite of his

youtube.com/watch?v=rLw6ELwS0Vs

youtube.com/watch?v=nsiN0W15w0U

youtube.com/watch?v=W8zWs0V1eco

Acting is actually pretty easy. We all do it every day. Even Brando knew this

Are you kidding Paul Dano is completely and wholly unironically a genius actor

DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YEES

Why does he kill him on the end

Because a milkshake is actually hell

He was finished

kek