youtu.be/uuB-465qO3U
youtu.be/gJWAx9pOIU0
youtube.com/watch?v=EpA3kVo4zeg
youtube.com/watch?v=Fdb_zqXBSd8
youtube.com/watch?v=ak6UXTPNVLY
youtube.com/watch?v=W3bIjZMEZCU
youtu.be/ioHQ7J4nDoQ?t=225
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did you guys think of the new Clandestine Blaze? It has some neat tracks but it's pretty inconsistent, the first track specially bad.

second for fuck tripfags

Good album

AOTYSF?

djent

thread ruined already

let's help him out

hey

>implying it wasn't ruined from the OP

Why do you guys hate Oathbreaker again?

not for long

because every band with a female vocalist fucking blows

good post
because they're shit

>this band still makes music
wew

because we hate nu-male and nu-male black metal

anyway, post what you're jamming atm lads

>having a female vocalist makes it nu-male

Okay user whatever you say

I know a guy who wears Dragonforce shirts

having a female vocalist is emasculating by design, switch off reddit for one second and think about it

pic related

>having a female vocalist makes it nu-male
not at all
but when the music backing the female vocals is just a bland deafheaven worship that attracts nu-males like flies on rotten cheese, it's pretty much garbage

Currently listening to In the Nightside Eclipse

Ayyyy

Is Djent dead yet?

rank metal by decade

80s > 10s > 00s > 70s >>>> 90s

not until vildhjarta drops new shit

90s > 80s > 00s > 70s > 10s

80s>90s>70s>00s

90s>80s>70>>>>>>>s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>s

any 2017 black metal releases?

Just found out Northlane dropped their 4th album out of nowhere, not bad for chugshit, they definitely improved with the new vocalist.

This

The only reason people would ever rate the 90s as the best is because they're a black metal loving nu-male

what if you're an industrial metal loving fag
although the greatest industrial metal came out in the 80s

90's had some of the best thrash, death, black, and stoner/sludge records to date you glamz posting numale faggot

>forgetting about 90s OSDM

Listen to Extermination Mass fags

>youtu.be/uuB-465qO3U

Godflesh is boring

80s > 70s > 90s >10s > 00s
only the most intelligent choice

uhm, back the fuck off??

20 years old today

youtu.be/gJWAx9pOIU0

Goddamn baguettes

Post comfy albums
youtube.com/watch?v=EpA3kVo4zeg

>om/watch?v=EpA3kVo4zeg [
youtube.com/watch?v=Fdb_zqXBSd8

Why the fuck is everything on ru tracker in fucking flac? Who the fuck needs to listen to BM in flac?

BM is pretty textured dude, and BM vinyls are pretty good to own for how the music stands out

anyone have a link for Deadlife - Where Life Ends?

It's not on Soulseek.

Bruh trying to find a difference between 320kps and flac is almost a meme in itself unless you listen to pristine recorded and master songs.

>/metal

this triggers my autism

...or have headphones more expensive than $100

I have headphones worth $500 with a $100 and a $80 DAC and so do many other people who can't tell the difference. Set up a Blind test for yourself lad and see if can can get it right even 90/100 times.

Anyone else surprised by just how good the newest havok album is? the last one was garbage desu
youtube.com/watch?v=ak6UXTPNVLY

t. deaf

cuckold neo-thrash for poseurs

t. headfi faggots who can't into blind tests

how you guys deal with the rock is dead meme?

has it gotten harder to be into this shit when you know its no longer trendy to rock?

no, because I don't care about what normies like

never considered it

I don't listen to rock, I only listen to METAL \m/

Havok's time is up was their only good album, this album is shit and the lyrics are cringe as fuck.

which would be trap, edm, rap and the weeknd

what said
falsie opinions are worthless

>implying theres a difference
>muh hipster virtue signaling

t. falsie

retard takes b8 and replies with unfunny reaction image

Metallum ratings are much more pertinent and valuable than RYM ratings in pretty much every way

sure. Let em listen to what they want because I'm gonna do the same tee be aych famalam

are you supposed to be funny then, motherfucker?

CAT XDDDDDDDDDDD

>>>/reddit/

do you still feel something when you listen to music?

just barely

I prefer music to fucking

then again I don't really get anything out of sex anymore

Lads, I'm slowing listening to more and more math rock and prog rock and less metal. I've even been listening to piano sonatas all of yesterday.

A-Am I growing old lads? Is this it for me?

depression

life just goes on my dude

For popular albums its kind of meh, the overall % is accurate but unwarranted >90% and

t. nu-male

>still feel something

This happened to me. I went through that for a while, but now I'm delving deep into black metal like Peste Noire and Windir. I still listen to shit like Invalids and Schoenberg too, though.

>but unwarranted >90% and you can probably read a single professional review that's better written and just as accurate as reading all of that combined
there are some very well written reviews on metallum though

>For less known bands, seeing a single 85+ review, which is pretty common, just makes me think that a band member wrote it
i doubt this has ever happened, it's most likely someone who just happened to like the band a lot

Exactly the opposite is true

life goes on
you didnĀ“t

:^)

after 4 or 5 beers

youtube.com/watch?v=W3bIjZMEZCU

lol

Out of all the shit I've downloaded I don't think I've ever read a single review.

Makes no sense to me when I can just youtube the entire album and decide for myself if I want it.

A review makes sense for a movie but when you only need to spend like 15 seconds jumping around a youtube video to know whether you want an album I don't see the point.

Honestly Metallum is the best review site i've ever found. Read a 99% for what a fan loves about it read a 80% for an honest review and finally a 10% for someone who hates the albums opinion. Even the blatant fanboys and haters know what they are and come clean about why they are in (mostly) detailed explanations.

i'm listening to bathory for the first time, and hammerheart sounds so much worse to me than blood fire death.

Twilight of the gods is the better version of hammerheart anyways imo.

BFD>TOTG>Return...>UTSOTBM>Hammerheart>Nordlands>Self Titled>BOI>shit

only midnight odyssey

i'm finding that my taste in metal is going both ways, I listen to a lot more shoegaze pop, but i also listen to more extreme black metal

Y-yeah

its either got to be really dark or cheesy and over the top for me, especially the over the top stuff. takes me back to my childhood and watching saturday morning cartoons.
like, this bit right here, happy nostalgia goosebumps every time
youtu.be/ioHQ7J4nDoQ?t=225

How does it feel being told by varg

>varg
>a literal atmoshit artist
>actually relevant

varg is a hack