Sup Forums help me out

Sup Forums help me out
On (my) left side of my labia majora it's red and painful. It seems like there's a bump there. It doesn't hurt unless I touch it.

It's been there since yesterday

I've never had sex so it's impossible that this is an STD

Can a medfag identify this? Do I need a doctor?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/conditions/Thrush/Pages/Introduction.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

seriously, what do you get out of pretending to be a woman online?

Closer image

Bartolinitis

Go to the doctors, could be thrush or something more serious. If not had sex how old are you is it cp?

Probably a troll but I'll bite.

This is more than likely just an ingrown hair or your panties irritated that area or something.

Put Neosporin on it and wear loose cotton panties for a couple days, you'll be fine.

Further out

Ingrown hair

Fucking ingrown hair. Soak in bath with Epsom salts, keep dry and clean, it will go away in a few days.

doesn't look like a virgin to me

Im pretty sure i know and ill tell ya after you time stamp.

considering it appears you've recently trimmed, this^

Your pussy is the least of your concerns, you need to go on a fucking diet otherwise you'll get type 2.

Also ingrown hair you fucking retard.

What is thrush? If I wait x amount of time and it's still there would that help confirm or deny thrush?

Let's see your butthole too, need to do a full examination

it's not thrush.
ingrown hair 90% chance.

its not thrush, that's a yeast infection.
you'd have itching and some discharge is that was the case

Why not?

Time stamp

Absolutely nothing looks wrong with it..looks nice

user is a virgin and doesn't know what pussy looks like, ignore him
In the meantime please show us your pooper

You sound like a virgin to me

well now i have a boner....... thanks. What the hell am i suppose to do now.

go see a doctor op ... nice vag !

Jack off like every other degenerate here

Ass?

Show face please

I thought it was probably this but if it wasn't id hate to wait too long with a vagina disease

I'm already on a diet/lost 20ish pounds so far and I'm around 145 now

medfag here. they are right, its an ingrown hair. shave with the grain of the hair, not against.

itll work its way out in a few days, or you can encourage it with a warm bath and epsom salt, like the other guy said.

on a side note, nice looking pussy, lose some weight, most med problems result from too much weight somehow or other.

see
thrush give a smelly white or yellowish discharge. also itching deep in your cunt.

It's penibus defecintious, you are lacking in dick. I would be more than happy to help you out by giving you some of my dick.

If you want advice on female sex organs then the virgins of Sup Forums shouldn't be your first call.

>I'm already on a diet/lost 20ish pounds so far and I'm around 145 now

Good girl, you might actually make wife material someday.

Nah, just kidding, you're a slut who posts her nudes online.

Now show us your fucking butthole.

also, to whichever troll was saying she didnt look virgin. you cant tell unless she spreads it open so we can see her hymen. so fuck off and quit being a dick

Don't listen to them, you look fine. Show more.

show hymen

Medfag here. A picture will rarelly make a conclusive diagnosis but it looks and sounds like herpes. Half the time herpes is transmited without sexual contact

oh hello there ser Knight, you're looking white and radiant today

>on a side note, nice looking pussy, lose some weight, most med problems result from too much weight somehow or other.

Literal proof that you don't need a medical degree to do what a doctor does in the age of internet.

first medfag here. it looks nothing like herpes. herpes leaves sores. point to a sore for me please?

Beautiful vagina femanon.....If you're looking for a submissive pain slut that'll do anything you command to happen to his cock and balls and send you pictures and videos...... KIK?

Youre a disgusting overweight pig whore...thats your problem.

gonna need to see a picture of your gaped ass to diagnose the problem OP

was trying to illicit a hymen pic from her to prove me wrong, it might have worked too but every cunt jumped in to defend her virtue like SJW white-knight virgin fags.

Thank you Sup Forums for clearing my worries, I googled and everything said cancer/disease

Best I can do with a phone

nhs.uk/conditions/Thrush/Pages/Introduction.aspx

truth. medicine is mostly eliminating, or including symptoms and making a diagnosis based on those conditions.

why didnt you just ask? you might have gotten a better response. be up front rather than a dickhead.

Dunno where else to ask and I don't want to go to the doctor

patient, would you mind showing us a picture of your hymen please?

shove a sharpie in that cock sock

Hello Femanon. You have either an ingrowing hair or a boil. If its an ingrowing hair you maybe able to tweezer it out and if its a boil you'll have to let it take its course and maybe apply a little antiseptic cream. (Tips Fedora, You're welcome m'lady)

Would love to see more, chest maybe?

How how is to to spread your cheeks and put the phone on a timer?

Lol how can you go by look you virgin

Bro stfu i could hit that pushy way better than you any day of the week

Fucking faggot.

Partly broken because I finger myself
Lol, I just now got why it hurt when I was 11

Exactly, he's a Virginia fag and she's a dumb cunt who'll let anybody near her pussy

Reported.

whatever floats your boat Sup Forumsro

Very good body, show face?

Show with finger in, and tits ;)

T I D Y
I
D
Y

OP delivers. I am appreciate.

Lol for what did you report him for?

Haha look at those fat sausages, who needs dildos when you're so fat your fingers have girth

thanks op. have a great day, enjoy your peace of mind.

I thought this was a picture of mars for a second

which one of us got hymen and which one of us didnt? faggot.

search tag "how to unrape sister" ... "cooking with semen" lol

No idea what the redness could be but you have a really nice pussy!

If OP is like any other female, she got what she wanted and left, that's how women are, even with little things like these.

>posting anonymous pics to get off
>actually fucking around

Newfag spotted.

Your vagina is honestly one of the most beautiful I've ever seen

hey op, why are you a virgin? just never met the right guy?

This is me. You're in my timezone so you should get in touch and we'll meet up and have sex and live happily ever after. takinurpic at gmail

Think you got a worm in your dick bro

Barracudaboll88 on kik

Kek

I hate phone posting

well kekked

Naw it's a fucking huge vein that I occasionally cut if a dom mistress is really into blood......it gushes ALOT.....

OP is fucking gone

You have mental problems and should seek help.

Man that's not fucking normal it's nothing like I have ever seen before get that checked mate.

I would lock you in a cellar and only chain open the cellar door so that you would fit if you lost 100 pounds. Then I would watch you starve and beg and finally give up, then crawl out of your dungeon when you're no longer a 200lb hamplanet. Then maybe we'll go get your ugly vagina checked out.

Naw just a fetish

Pretty much
Saving myself for someone I feel I'll marry
I think waiting until marriage won't really work anymore, considering how long people in the most serious of relationships will wait on that

Her vagina is gorgeous actually. And 140lbs is nowhere near large or fat

I'm not gone, phone posting is just annoyingly slow and retarded

lmfao 145 pounds you fucking nasty pussy havin land whale

OP Will you rate my cock please?

What's wrong with going to the doctor? He might stick it in the pooper and make your day.

kek

saving for marriage isnt really realistic these days. divorce is too easy to get, and sex is too important to a relationship. people need to make sure they are compatible that way, as well as every other way before they commit to marriage.

i admire you though for your conviction.

If I lost 100 pounds I'd be 40 pounds, tard

Call me fat but try to not be so incredibly autistic about it

140lbs is medically classified as obese, fucko.