Ask a grown guy who when he was a kid was sexually assaulted by a `pedo` female junior doctor anything

Ask a grown guy who when he was a kid was sexually assaulted by a `pedo` female junior doctor anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

tube247.co/sdde-465-nice-to-meet-you-its-a-109-cm-av-director-feat-mai-hamasaki_eba546c22.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

was it good?

nigler, whats a "junior doctor" ?

sauce

this

The fuck is that

Greentext Obv.
Did you cum? What did she do with your cum?

Did she tee-hee for your wee-wee?

Do you identify as clovergender?

Imma need sauce on dat.

well, did you cum?

Never mind, found it.

Should not have looked for it.

>greentext the experience
>how old you were ? and her ?
>do you have any idea how to contact her ?
>if you could contact her, what would you do ?

Green text the story

and

about your pic, the midget fucks her?

Sadly, no.

why not user?

Help us out too pls.

For science.

Y r u a faggot?!

Damn Japan is fucking weird

According to my understanding of Gray's Anatomy, after doctors get their medical license they don't immediately get a residency. First they start out in a sort of probationary period working under doctors with more real-world experience. That's probably what OP is referring to.

>or OP is massive autist and doesn't know the word for "nurse"

SAUCE

I cant green text. But when I got rushed to hospital when I was younger with a lump in my throat. When I got there I was laid in a bed and the `main` doctors were busy chatting with my dad. While they were distracted a uni graduate junior doctor came in looked around for a safe opportunity and put hand down my trousers. She grabbed my balls and smiled at me, the fondled me. I can`t speak out as I could not talk at the time. Then pulled her hand out when they stopped talking and came back to my bed. Then at night when I needed injection she would come in dark sit at my bed hold me and gently touch me up again. I learned a few months later the hospital got closed after inspections and other complaints. Truth.

for academic purposes

or maybe he meant pediatrist

Inb4 russia

SDDE 465

damn i wish i could read japanese

That was boring , her and then little guy don't fuck

thanks

WTF

Assaulted? Is this a joke? You won a jack pot.

>SDDE 465
dat a midget?

yes

skip a bit ahead, he's going to jerk off one of those guys lol

SDDE 465
What website are these for?

Google it, you absolute imbecile.

they're amazon prime buying codes

Thanks, I guess.

>hospital got closed

do you also smell like curry?

wow, fucking nothing

tube247.co/sdde-465-nice-to-meet-you-its-a-109-cm-av-director-feat-mai-hamasaki_eba546c22.html

gentleman and scholar

that's it?

typical japan

To spread the awareness